3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Do you like your body shape? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/279588-do-you-like-your-body-shape.html)

kayin 04-13-2013 05:15 PM

I change shape according to weight. At 250 I looked like an apple, under 200 I look like a pear, and under 130 I look like a banana.

Banana means I'm a healthy weight, so I guess I like that one the best!

coolacrity 04-18-2013 04:36 PM

I think I'm an apple (one website said I was a diamond, but I'm pretty sure it was to flatter me and get me to buy their clothes). However, that doesn't matter because of the unfortunate business with my back fat and amazing amount of flab I have. It just gives me a Jabba the Hutt shape! :p

I LOVE the bell (on this chart? I just call it a pear) shape. Tis my favorite.

wolfgirl69 04-18-2013 04:43 PM

YES. I get it from my aunt and she and I both carry our weight evenly on our cbodies and very well. We are also hour glass shaped no matter what we weigh. I told my bff my weight and she's like "What??? You don't look like it at all." And my mom agreed says me and my aunt both carry our weights well.

I love that I look and sound like my aunt. When I was little I idolized her and told myself that I wanted to look like her one day. :)

ubergirl 04-18-2013 09:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, I'm the definition of an apple. This is me back when I was down around 190. I have to admit that I HATED that shape. Skinny everything and a big round belly. I remember that I took the pictures because I was so horrified at how much my stomach was sticking out-- I think I was really bloated or something-- but still, you get the general idea. Usually, I'm not wearing a girdle and the belly hangs and looks more like the girl in the sketch.

Pink Hurricane 04-19-2013 11:50 AM

I do love my hourglass shape, even when I am larger vs being in my 'happy' range. Now seeing cello shape, my body resembles the cello as well.

So I guess I'm an hourglass cello. :D

the shiv 04-19-2013 12:00 PM

You know, now I think about it, I actually do like my shape! I couldn't see a shape before, everything was fat. But everything is coming off the middle now, thank god! My arms have barely changed. My legs have barely changed. My a** has barely changed. But the first thing to go was the fat on my waist, looking from a front view, now it's all the belly fat disappearing, if looking from a side view. If you were to compare my 204lb pic and my 189 pic from the front, I haven't lost a thing. But from the side you can tell. Once the belly disappears (at about 170lbs if my memory serves me right) everything starts shrinking more evenly. I can't wait for that, I have arm muscles now and I want to see what they look like under there!!! But generally I'm happy, about 180 everything starts to look evenly distributed. As for my real shape underneath all this? Eh, I'll let you know, lol!!

Can you tell I took my first progress photos in months yesterday and have been analysing the h*ll outta them? :rofl: