3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Do you like your body shape? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/279588-do-you-like-your-body-shape.html)

TurboMammoth 04-12-2013 08:26 PM

Oh well, stalking this subforum again... you always have such interesting subjects, and honestly, such a positive attitude! Gotta love it!! ;)

I've been seriously staring for the past 15 minutes at the pictures of the different body types and I just can't figure out what I am... I think it'd be between the hourglass, the lollipop or the vase... (is it just me or the difference between the lollipop and the vase is very subtle?)

In the first picture though, I was kinda surprise how they classified J Hudson bodytype, I always thought that she had the most perfect hourglass figure ever.

Lockitup, you are in an amazing shape, woman!!! And lunarsongbird, you look amazing!! Look at you! You have the most feminine and awesome curves :) (and plus I absolutely adore what you are wearing in the first picture, hihi!)

berryblondeboys 04-12-2013 08:26 PM

lunasongbird - you have an enviable body shape, you really do and I'm so proud of you for starting to uncover and starting to love YOU for what you are.

I truly believe that is a crucial step in getting healthy - emotionally and emotionally healthy people tend to get healthy physically too.

lunarsongbird 04-12-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurboMammoth (Post 4704310)
(and plus I absolutely adore what you are wearing in the first picture, hihi!)

Right?! Someone got it for me for my honeymoon...and Andrew has never seen it. Isn't that sad?

This thread has been amazing for me. It's like..."New Chapter...Loving yourself. Starts TODAY. Welcome, lady- you're sexy!"

Seriously...some other people need to take a good honest look at their body and join me in this chapter.

3fcuser291505109 04-12-2013 08:38 PM

i have no clue what i am, i GUESS hourglass/apple and yes i'm mostly satisfied with my shape (except i hate it that the belly is so darned hard to lose, i would prefer a flat stomach and fight the weight somewhere else) but i also love a lot of other shapes

berryblondeboys 04-12-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lunarsongbird (Post 4704318)
Right?! Someone got it for me for my honeymoon...and Andrew has never seen it. Isn't that sad?

This thread has been amazing for me. It's like..."New Chapter...Loving yourself. Starts TODAY. Welcome, lady- you're sexy!"

Seriously...some other people need to take a good honest look at their body and join me in this chapter.

I think you need to find an opportunity to wear it for Andrew... And do it soon as soon it will be too big on you! he'll LOVE IT.

TurboMammoth 04-12-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berryblondeboys (Post 4704329)
I think you need to find an opportunity to wear it for Andrew... And do it soon as soon it will be too big on you! he'll LOVE IT.

Totally with berryblondeboys!!! It is so pretty, and you look gorgeous in it :)

Mozzy 04-12-2013 08:50 PM

Lunar-- are all three pics from the same time?
It's amazing how different your body can look wearing differing clothes/styles.
You look fabulous!

lunarsongbird 04-12-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mozzy (Post 4704339)
Lunar-- are all three pics from the same time?
It's amazing how different your body can look wearing differing clothes/styles.
You look fabulous!

Yup. All this afternoon...about 10 minutes apart. It's CRAZY, right?! Why haven't I spent more time with my body to realize I can feel really beautiful in the right outfit?! Ugh!

New chapter!!

AlmostMe 04-13-2013 07:59 AM

Yep. I love my body shape...hourglass..., but a bit short legged... not heavy enough up top to be a true cello. I just wish I didn't have the freakishly fat arms. I could accept it better if I knew I could buy a shirt or a jacket that would fit me. My arms won't fit into sleeves that in clothes that are a couple sizes too big for me everywhere else. :-(

elvislover324 04-13-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dancerindenver (Post 4704190)
Lockitup - I don't see a muffin top anywhere - mini or otherwise! (cute suit, btw) You look slim, fit and proportional to me :)

Stephanie---I agree with dancer, you look awesome!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LockItUp (Post 4704285)
You have the most LOVELY and feminine shape!!!! You're a total bombshell!

Quote:

Originally Posted by berryblondeboys (Post 4704329)

Lunar--- look at those curves!!! Work it, girl!!! I agree with Melissa too, Andrew NEEDS to see that before it's too late. You look gorgeous.

Cali Doll 04-13-2013 08:57 AM

I'm an apple but it's only really obvious at higher weights (I gain around my mid-section and my middle is from where the last few pounds drop). When I told my friend I'm an apple, she said, "What?! No, you're an hourglass." I think I fit into the hourglass category only because my boobs are big. :o

So, I like to think of myself as an hourglass/apple, even though they are, I think, conflicting body types.

Yes, I like my body type. :D

shellofself 04-13-2013 01:42 PM

I've always envied apples! My sister has an apple shape. She gains weight in her mid-section but her limbs stay thin. I'm an hourglass but that also means I gain weight all over. I start looking like a hippy linebacker.

AllyG47 04-13-2013 02:24 PM

I don't like my body shape right now. I'm a blob shape. I have huge breasts and my stomach sticks out past my breasts and makes me look like I'm pregnant. My arms aren't too bad but they are still big. My legs are also huge and my butt sticks out. I was trying on clothes at Kohl's yesterday and nothing would fit because of my big stomach sticking out. Very frustrating and I actually cried when I got home. I feel much better now but at the time I felt like a monster.

When I lose the weight, I think I will be either a cello or a pear. I think my breasts will stay large (but I hope they shrink a little bit) and I will still have large curvy hips. I think I'm really going to like my body shape at goal weight. I can't wait to get there!

IAmTheGlue 04-13-2013 02:26 PM

Lunar- your pics are definitely eye opening! You should totally throw away the swimsuit & show more skin! :)

Stephanie - you look amazing! I would love to look like you!

I am an hourglass or cello shape. I have short legs and a long torso. Even at my highest weight, I still had a very defined waist. I do love my body shape. Honestly, right now, if I could get my tummy flat (it was flat before my 4th baby) and slim down my arms, I would be perfectly happy. I still *HAVE* to lose weight for my health, but I would be happy appearance wise with just a few modifications.

I am very much not looking forward to losing my booty or boobs. :( If I could freeze my boobs, butt & lose elsewhere I would be even happier. lol I keep thinking that I can buy some new boobs if they get too small. This is actually one of my biggest fears... I met my husband 25 pounds heavier than I am right now. He cannot keep his hands off of me and I really hope that he is just as attracted to me when I lose this weight. I know he will still love me, I just hope the fire in his eyes is still there... *fingers crossed*

Roo2 04-13-2013 03:03 PM

I'm not sure what my body shape is? Definitely not a pear ! Or even an apple!
The basic shape of my body Hmm not curvy hourglass ?
I am Petite small framed . I do have a bosom saggy as they are , droopy dog butt , and a Kangaroo pouch for a tummy! So that makes me :?: .....A Hot Mess!

MY body does not look at all like when I was thinner.
I know this is a work in progress ...lDo I like my Shape that is a mixed answer to be quite frank!
Do I want to be Fat ? NO but I don't want to look like this either!
Look good with clothes:carrot:on ! And Bride of Frankenstein naked!:(

Maybe I am too truthful for my own good!

Roo2:carrot::carrot::carrot: