Old 03-09-2013, 09:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 256/ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

Default Energy!

For years all I wanted to do was lay on the couch..watch tv and play on computer.. Since I have dropped sodas and most sugars and started eating healthier..I have had insane energy levels during the day. Today I woke up.. did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.. turned the music up and danced around the house while cleaning (my kids laughed at me and closed all the windows for some reason) .. then decided to go on a two hour hike in the mountains since it was finally warm enough.. then on our way home..I decided to hit the park. I normally sit on a bench when we go to the park but today I was running up and down the stairs playing with my kids..and sliding down slides.. Also there were piles of snow there from the other day so I had snow ball fights in 50 degree weather. I don't know where all this energy comes from but I love it! Anyone else notice a change in their energy?
Sinderelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 286/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Honestly I have good days and bad, sometimes I feel pumped and want to tackle everything that comes my way (usually after a particularly good weigh in) but other times it takes a bit to get my motor started. This may have to do with the fact that while I've changed my eating habits dramatically I do occasionally indulge myself in less than "optimal" foods.

I will say this, I certainly feel more energetic than I did 50 pounds ago, even on my off days.

Congrats on all your energy, sounds like you had a great day.

Onwards and downwards!
charliee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:29 PM   #3  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Er...**** yeah! I can't stop dancing.

Last edited by IanG; 03-09-2013 at 10:31 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote