Old 01-24-2012, 08:27 PM   #466  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Carter Thank you. I don't guess our good advice ever wears out or goes bad. We just keep recycling it as we need it. Thank you so much. Congrats on the 160 and new low!

RRB2 Thank you. Stay strong, keep your focus.

Qtapostolic Thank you. I hope your day was better and on schedule. Eating late does me in, too. It will level out after a day.

Anya Great job on that pound!

Rennie Thank you. I am going to quit the antihistamine for now and see how it goes. I am have been very strict on what I think I am allergic to for at least a week now. Hopefully things will calm down, soon. I love your new avatar. Your smiles are so much alike. Beautiful!

Kukkie for antibiotics.

Ona The mind will play tricks on us if we let it You totally understand! Thank you.

Salley Great job on the .4. Sorry about how you've been feeling. I know you are taking the B12, have you had your Vit D tested? I'm not sure where you live or if you are getting enough sunlight.

AKA Hi I hope you have a great weigh in tomorrow.

CaliforniaDreamer Congrats on the pound!

Steph Thank you! Great job working the pizza in your plan.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:02 PM   #467  
Optimistic cynic

S/C/G: 220/209/180

Height: 5'3"

Anya, I thought that might be it but my aging eyes weren't sure. I loved that series and Anya was a favorite character of mine. She made the "college years" seasons much more enjoyable for me. Xander never appreciated her enough!
Steph7409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:04 PM   #468  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Thanks Ona it's great when people notice great changes Glad you're not gonna stress over what you know you are doing right, it's just the body that is the difficult party here in my case it's my mind and my mouth

Salley sorry about the depression, hoping things get better soon. Good job on the .4 down

Amanda no problem I'm here

Nicki good job on the pound down

Thanks Steph I have faith that things will improve and I know I need to be patient and let it work but my Lord some days I wanna just scream 160 is still great, If one worked in slice makes you happy I say why not I think you have it under control

Hi Anya

Thanks Diana, I hope things level out

here are my numbers for the day

calories 1779 carbs 192 protein 66 sodium 1484
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:19 PM   #469  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

I stayed the same today, so still at 211.8 -- hoping for a drop tomorrow. I'm low on calories today, but quite satisfied and I don't want to eat any more. I'm frustrated this week because I didn't have time to cook in advance, so right now I'm cooking up something I can take to work for lunches for the next couple of days. It's just a meat sauce, but I will eat it with zucchini 'noodles' or rolled up in eggplant :yum:

Rennie -- Chelle is going to be so amazed and surprised when she gets all your letters!! Have the other kids written to her too? I'm sorry about the gain today. I hope your worries are not with you long...sorry things are rough on you right now.

Diana -- Interesting insights in your thoughts...yes, I would think that not having the bites would make a difference too along with your careful avoidance of foods that cause a reaction for you. Sorry about the gain today, I know it has to be frustrating.

Carter -- Congratulations on your new low

RRB2 -- Thank you for the translation! That had me scratching my head.

Qtapostolic Glad you got the shopping done!

Kukkie -- Great weigh in -- I'm glad you are feeling better

ONa -- Great story about the gym and your non-lipo reduction! You rock!

Salley -- You amaze me with your dedication to working out -- great job on that! I take B vitamins too, I find they help my energy levels. I hope you get the best of this particular bout of depression. I think your exercise regime is great for that...gets lots of good endorphins flowing!

Amanda
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:14 AM   #470  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Today is my haircut/color and we eat at the Japanese restaurant. I normally take a couple bites of DH's salad. I know there is oil in it. I don't know what kind though, because they make their dressings in house. Of course I won't do it tonight, since I have stopped doing that. I have eaten there before and didn't have a crazy reaction. I am hoping for maybe a small blip from sodium and nothing else crazy. I know they use soy sauce when they cook. So I don't know. Another thing I found out, yesterday, is that soybean oil is not considered allergenic (Whatever you call it. I call it a PITA! ) Here's the chart that I found http://www.foodallergy.org/files/HTRLsheet_2011.pdf It's the second list on the left. Maybe I am more sensitive to it? Who knows. I have read on allergy forums that people are allergic to soybean oil. If anyone has any insight, please share.

I woke up this morning feeling a lot less bloated. I am also feeling less dried out from the antihistamine. How can you be bloated and dried out at the same time?

Calories for yesterday: 1440 +
Weigh In: 147.2
Down: 1.2 pounds

Last edited by Diana3271; 01-25-2012 at 07:38 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:34 AM   #471  
one choice at a time

S/C/G: 275/155/189/???

Height: 5'5"

Good morning folks.

So glad you are feeling better Diana, and I hope it sticks!

I haven't been as hungry as I was the past couple of weeks, and I managed to stay within my calories again yesterday with no trouble. It's funny how these moods and feelings come and go, isn't it? I also got in a gentle hour on the elliptical. I haven't done strength training since late last week - I have a nagging muscle strain in my lower abdominals, and I like to lift heavy - I don't want to injure it. I'll see how it feels when I get to the gym tonight.

Okay, weigh in today just barely holding at yesterday's new low of 160. It's amazing to think I could leave for India in the 150s, a weight I have not seen since I was 16 or so.

Good luck and good strength, everyone!
carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:06 AM   #472  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Height: 5'4"

well, I thought 2012 would be drama free, and it is for me . . . but this last week the poop has hit the fan with my extended family.
I never thought I'd be in one of those after school type situations but lo and behold, i am.
There's been some major drama surrounding some kids in my family and CFS, its all avery ugly and nasty and I'm involved.
Not my kid, but kids.
Ugh, its such a mind funk its unreal. So that's where I've been, doing what I can, helping where I can to get these kids looked after properly. I don't know how or what I'm allowed to say so i think I'll leave it at that, but WOW . . . it really makes you wonder how much you make your self believe you are immune to.

Anyway, I'm either holding steady at 182.4 or my scale is broken and only weighin in at that, but Jack weighed 42 lbs so I'm guessing im holding steady

I've got a LOT of reading to do so i'll hop to it.

Rennie - is that you're daughter in the pic with you??
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:13 AM   #473  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Up 1.4 to 194.3 - I knew it would come as I gain my appetite back, so oh well. Still okay with it. As long as it doesn't keep climbing, that's all.
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:02 AM   #474  
My goal = health

1/14/2012 209
1/15/2012 208
1/18/2012 207
1/19/2012 205
1/20/2012 205
1/22/2012 205
1/23/2012 205
1/24/2012 205
1/25/2012 205 (TOM)

OK, just to check that the scale is functioning properly, I got on the scale last night before bed - 207 and with my 13 month old -228

Salley- hang in there!
Anya - that took some guts, I'm sure!
RRB2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:46 AM   #475  
Starting over...again!

S/C/G: 298.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Good morning folks. The scale is moving in the right direction for me. As of this morning I am down to 278.6, so I am making progress. (weight chart is on page 29).
HealthyMeWannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:03 AM   #476  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph7409 View Post
Anya, I thought that might be it but my aging eyes weren't sure. I loved that series and Anya was a favorite character of mine. She made the "college years" seasons much more enjoyable for me. Xander never appreciated her enough!
I know this is random, but I completely agree. LOVED her. The bunnies, lol, and her not understanding Thanksgiving.. LOVE IT!

Back to your regularly scheduled programming!
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:00 PM   #477  
Optimistic cynic

S/C/G: 220/209/180

Height: 5'3"

I don't want to be a thread-jacker, but the bunnies - OMG! So, so funny.

Still at 159.8, yay! If I can move slowly through the 150s during tax season, I'll be very happy. I'm already working on some coping strategies, like putting my food (cheese, salads) in the fridge in one of the partner's offices so I won't be tempted by the leftovers in the kitchen. I just have to rework my eating schedule a little, since I'll be here from 7 AM to 8 PM, meaning I'll be eating all my meals here.

Coondocks, good luck with your family drama. Sounds awful.

Carter, I went through a 3-4 week period of being hungry all the time (and so eating more) that just stopped last week. It is weird how it comes and goes.

Happy Wednesday, everybody!
Steph7409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:21 PM   #478  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

http://www.overstock.com/Bedding-Bat...tml?cid=123620

because you needed to laugh

Last edited by aka8941; 01-25-2012 at 04:24 PM.
aka8941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:35 PM   #479  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

The scale is finally starting to move in a better direction for a change
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:35 PM   #480  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

I had a great weigh in this morning and today is ticker change day I'm down 2.2lbs to 185.4. I have 2.8lbs to go to make my January goal. I'll be happy with just the .8 honestly.

Angie I just finished dinner and I am quite satisfied also so I am done eating.

calories 1048, carbs 166, protein 57, sodium 1306

Angie no only Rissa has written her and she actually wrote her a prayer. The boys are glad to have peace. She picks with them constantly. The oldest boy is the only one she doesn't pick with anymore. She use to but now he is way taller than her and he flipped her over his shoulder once and she stopped. We cracked up, too funny. I'll try to post their picture. Oh I pray they aren't with me long either, my goodness

Diana good job on the 1.2lbs down LOL you are a hoot, I love your post Having Chinese with Rissa and the entire second grade class tomorrow. The are studying Chinese inventions. Gonna order broccoli and chicken with no sauce. And on Angie's advice no RICE

Carter and what a great amazing thought and you can do it

Coondocks glad you moved that picture over, I like . The story with the kids sounds pretty chaotic, I hope things level out/get better soon for all involved. Yep that's my Chelle. We took that picture right after our vow renewal. We have one of she and I like that when she was little. I said that must be our pose

Kukkie glad you got your appetite back Sorry about the gain

RRB2 I've done that before to check my scale also

HMWbe glad your scale is being nice, that's great

Hi katelee

Steph yay for the 150's I use to work in a law firm in accounting and being there from 7:30am til 11pm some days drove me insane. I remember taking the kids in with me on the weekends. I miss the money but surely not the hours Stay strong Lady. I remember the kitchen on each floor had to be careful or some of the attorneys would eat your food

Amanda that's cute
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote