Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 02:44 PM   #226  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

stayed the same today. 247.6

also. in a moment of anger/stress induced weakness i bought a kit to make a tray of fudge with the full intention of eating it myself. the good news is, it was only 5 bucks. and i made it today... but instead of eating it (okay, i did lick the spoon but i counted the calories for a whole piece) i'm taking it to the potluck/cookout event that goes on here every friday night. now it's not in my kitchen anymore. yay!
Old 10-07-2011, 03:12 PM   #227  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Okay! So yesterday didn't do much damage, but I didn't lose either. I forgot to weigh in before breakfast, so I did it right after, and I was 203.2 -- yesterday was 203 so I'll just call it a wash for today. I am so completely wiped out today. I've been working on my work email all day and went from 200 outstanding down to 30, which is great. At lunch I ran to Walmart to pick up a few things and this wave of exhaustion just hit me like a ton of bricks. I don't know where it came from, but it's sticking with me. I came home and popped some vitamin B and took some Omega3 and I'm hoping that will help perk me up again.

Diana - Have a great weekend!

Mandy -- That was a cute outfit; I agree, hair down will be sexier You are so good to pass up that fudge, way to go!!

Kukkie -- Enjoy your day off

Rennie -- My mood is great, but my energy is zero

Lili -- Congratulations on the NSV with your ring!

Ona -- Thanks! Hopefully I can drink enough water to whoosh away the rest of the sodium/retention before I start on Thanksgiving tomorrow I'm going to eat very light the rest of the day and save all my calories for the festivities. Have a great workout!

Coondocks -- So cute about Jack being proud of the pigs in a blanket you made together!

Roxy -- Good job on your 1lb!!!

Aimee -- I do that a lot, especially as it gets colder -- come home, get into my jammies and spend the rest of the evening that way.

AKA Good job on week 4
Old 10-07-2011, 03:42 PM   #228  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Roxy wow a 6 and a 4 or a 2 ... You go Girl. I hope I don't lose anything up top, not a good thing for me.

Mandy good job with the fudge , sorry about the stress

Angie my energy level is low today also. Hope the supplements kick in for you.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:03 PM   #229  
~Rennie

I got a friend request from someone name Linda on FB, if this is you please let me know thanks
Old 10-07-2011, 05:11 PM   #230  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Fitgirlygirl Congrats on the new low!

LGW Hi Have a great weekend!

Rennie I say go for the C25K! Challenge yourself! You can do more than you ever dream you can do!

Ma26 Hi and Welcome!

Aimee Hi Have a great day! Are you working this weekend? Sorry about the work situation.

AKA8941 Did you take the bridemaid dress in today?

Mandy I'm glad to hear that you stayed strong. Hang in there.

Angie Are you keeping it low carb for Thanksgiving?
Old 10-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #231  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

That's great about the sports bra Roxy.Those 3/10 don't work for me.Whenever i jog for a long time,my breast would hurt and for the longest time i didn't know why.Then i started to wear 2 sports bra,for better support but when I tried to do jumping jacks my boobs would could out underneath
The other day, i went and got properly fitted for one,told the lady my problem and all i need was one with under-wire.This morning i was jumping away and everything stayed in I forgot about planks.Thanks I love planks now cause i remember when i couldn't hold them for a long time.Wow a size 6 that awesome

Yes,that's what he said Rennie,Wish i had the motivation to do some now.The only thing i can get motivated for right now is to jog/run but my legs hurt so I'm not going tonight.

Hopefully,with a good nights sleep Angie,you'll have more energy tomorrow.

Great willpower there Mandy

Last edited by OnaMi; 10-07-2011 at 06:46 PM.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:19 PM   #232  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

cheap bra works for running too!
Old 10-07-2011, 07:19 PM   #233  

Rennie - I would LOVE to be an A or B cup. Right now I am a C+/D-

Ona - I'm sorry you can't use the cheap ones. It's funny how we're all so different, I can't workout in an underwire, it gives me pain.

Last edited by FitGirlyGirl; 10-07-2011 at 07:22 PM.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:53 PM   #234  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Rennie -- the vitamins got me through the day, but it won't be a late night. I'm already thinking about going to bed.

Diana -- I'm thinking I will have the stuffing and potatoes, but just a little, I'll try to load up more on turkey and other veggies. Tomorrow will be tougher, my stepmom is cooking and she's not a veggie fan, so sometimes she forgets to make them. I'll put more emphasis on the calories and my plan is to keep it under 2000 for the day.

Ona -- Thanks Goodnight

Roxy -- You just reminded me that I bought a new cheap bra today and I should go try it on. I'm glad yours has worked out so well for you!
Old 10-07-2011, 08:55 PM   #235  
~Rennie

thanks Diana for the vote of confidence it means a lot to me

Ona I need to try something my abdominal area is just awful looking. Unlike you and Roxy I don't have the extra upper area so my stomach sticks out further than my boobs, not good. Glad you're listening your body

Roxy I think I'm a B but I'm in between a 36-38. The 36 is too tight and the 38B sometimes I don't fill it properly. I know when I was in a 40-42 I couldn't find a B cup so I don't know if there is a 38A size I have never looked.

Angie I hope you get a good nights rest. I'm gonna get up and go to Curves in the morning they open at 8 so I will be there to get in and get out

My numbers for today are
calories 1404, carbs 197, protein 64, sodium 2729 according to MFP if I ate like this everyday I would weigh 167.4 in 5 weeks. This cracks me up because it's so not true

Last edited by love2b150; 10-07-2011 at 09:25 PM. Reason: added more calories
Old 10-07-2011, 09:56 PM   #236  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Angie Make the best choices that you can. Celebrations are always tough. They don't come around often and you still have to live your life. Do your best, but enjoy your weekend.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:31 PM   #237  

Angie - Good luck with yours.

Rennie - I know the feeling, I am between 32 and 34 right now, grrr. If you have a Kohl's then try there, they carry a wide variety of sizes. It's the only place I can find decently priced D cups below 36 and I know my friend gets a 40B there.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:37 PM   #238  
~Rennie

Thanks Roxy, I'll try there tomorrow
Old 10-08-2011, 12:14 AM   #239  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Rennie - Thanks for all the nice words, I sure get challenged by this woman, but I need to keep reminding myself that it's teaching me something. So clearly I was meant to learn something from her, as much as I hate it! I looked up the bra, looks like a good idea - but on the subject of bra sizes? I'm far too big for that! 38DD most of the time, I need underwire, side wire, and maybe a corset! Great numbers for today - or they look good to me, except that darn sodium! I have started thinking about this whole "eating clean" thing, when I make my own lunches (which I freeze), I lose a heck of a lot faster than the same amount of calories but in a processed meal. I am looking up comfort foods for the fall too, this weekend I'm going to make chicken stew, Chicken Divan and Corn Chowder, all low calorie

Amanda - omg, speaking of the SUN! I'm getting SO tanned from running outside, and it's October! Great job with the running

Ona - it's getting predictable! Yesterday I was up, and today I was down, so if I only weigh every second day, I just have to make sure I weight on the lower days

Roxy - thanks All these compliments are helping getting me stronger, I really appreciate all the kind words! Jealous of the cheap bra's! I have only ever found one bra that fits me - Lane Bryant. And there are no Lane Bryant's in Canada, so I always have to go to the USA to find them! Luckily I stocked up in Vegas earlier this year

Angie - Nothing like pj's and the couch It's HOT here, are you guys getting the same heat wave we are? It was 31 degrees on Wednesday! Today it was 21 degrees out when I woke up at 8:30am. So crazy! Did the Vitamin B help? It normally helps me out in the mornings. That reminds me, I should start taking it in the mornings again - its supposed to help with weight loss too!

Diana - I am working on Saturday, but have Sunday and Monday (thanksgiving here in Canada) off ! I'm pretty excited, I can sleep in, do some laundry and COOK! I am pretending I'm single next week - Josh is out of the Province for work from Wednesday morning until Saturday night. What are you up to?

Thanks everyone for all the kind words, feels good to have some people rooting for me! And I have to say, it's whats getting me through all of this! I had a decent day at work today though, the boss was a jerk when I first got there, but when she got back from her break she loosened up and we finally worked as a team to make sure the dept will look good for our visit on Tuesday. It felt good, if only it always stayed that way. I never ever plan to actually let myself like her, but I can respect the way she interacts with me.

As for my WI? Down to 257.9. No wonder my clothes are fitting better!

-Aimee
Old 10-08-2011, 07:40 AM   #240  

Holdin steady today, can't complain. BTW I made some amazing muffins yesterday. I used the Hungry Girl diet soda trick. Duncan Hines spice cake mix and Sprite Zero. DH had 2 of them and he's not much of a muffin person. I made 18 of them from one box of mix and about 10 ounces of Sprite, they are only 114 calories each, though at 23 carbs I still limited myself to one.

Aimee - I am sorry you can't find decent bras there. Can you not order the ones you like from LB online?

Coffee time
Closed Thread