3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Let's MARCH into Onederland IN MARCH challange! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/195575-lets-march-into-onederland-march-challange.html)

BeachBreeze2010 03-04-2010 01:24 PM

Hi Marigrace! That's exactly why I wanted to join this! It inspired me to do the fitday account also so I can see my weight on a graph. If anything, I am less obsessed with the scale weighing every day because I have the recorded numbers and can see where I am on a trend. It is also very reassuring to see everyone else with the same fluctuations.

Great idea for a thread!! :D

Brit 03-04-2010 05:01 PM

i might be in onderland tomorrow!

marigrace 03-04-2010 06:01 PM

Yes Brit, you have been making great progress....maybe there will be a few onedergirls tomorow. Good Luck !

BeachBreeze2010 03-05-2010 07:19 AM

I am beginning to get really frustrated with my scale! More scale wobblies today. I finally gave up and will just record what it said yesterday. It went from 202.0 to 204.8 never resting on one more than once! I ate 1600 calories yesterday. A bit more than I have the last few days, but not at a level to gain weight. Maybe it's time for a new scale? The analog I have been using for comparison didn't show a gain. It's just hard to get exact because the little slash marks are so close together. I know what Peanuts Mom went through with this and I know it isn't an easy transition, but I just want a consistant answer every day. Is that too much to ask???

Any scale reccomendations? I don't want to spend a fortune and don't need all of the other toys. Just my weight, preferably digital and in at least .2 increments. Oh yeah, and right! LOL!

Any Onederlanders out there today?? I am thinking about you guys - Brit and cfmama!!

marigrace 03-05-2010 07:31 AM

I just bought a digital at Walmart (love to hate that store) for $18 that seems to be painfully (lol) accurate.

Loving Me 03-05-2010 07:44 AM

Well I had my weekly weigh in this morning and it was a huge disappointment. The scale bounced around a bit but ended up settling on a half pound loss only. I am just so bummed. I really wanted 2lbs this week to get me to 5st/70lbs lost and ever closer to Onederland.
I did however take my anger out on the treadmill at the gym and went from yesterday's 8min runs to 20mins today. If the scales won't co-operate then I'm making sure my body knows it's not going to win, this weight will come off.

MySuperHealth 03-05-2010 08:07 AM

Wow, you are all so focused and motivated. Not sure if I want to keep my eye on the ball so closely. Sometimes, it helps to direct some of the energy elsewhere. I think learning to live well is probably key to our success and the weight will magically melt away.

marigrace 03-05-2010 08:15 AM

(lol) Just what I need....a little "magic"...

time2lose 03-05-2010 08:20 AM

BeachBreeze - Sorry about the wobblie scale, that can be so frustrating!

Loving Me - Hang in there. It will happen!

Brit and cfmama - Any big news today?

I had a shock. My scale said 201 this morning. :) It can't be true. I saw 202 for the first time yesterday so I haven't even counted that! I won't claim that 201 until I have seen it a couple of times but I am claiming the 202. You know, I am really going to get into the 190s!

marigrace 03-05-2010 08:23 AM

Glad tidings, Cheryl...Congratulations !

BeachBreeze2010 03-05-2010 09:29 AM

Great Cheryl!!! It really is a race now! We will all cross the finish line shortly, I know it!!

ubergirl 03-05-2010 09:30 AM

Time2Lose-- good for you! I'm impressed and interested that dropping your calories helped. I'm scrutinizing my plan trying to figure out if I'm overestimating my calories. For example-- weighing my baked yam gave me a very different calorie count from measuring it as one cup. GRRR.

LovingMe-- WTG on the 20 min run!!!

Beachbreeze-- I used to weigh, no lie, 8 x daily on my old scale. It would give me different numbers 8x. It really helped me to get one that was always the same.

Marigrace-- it is interesting seeing the numbers laid out like this-- although it kind of depresses me to FOCUS on how long it's been since a loss. Usually I try not to think about it and give myself little pep talks, or reasons, like today I'm really sore from a workout. But I have to work my "day job" over the weekend and I ALWAYS see a water weight gain of at least two pounds, and then it takes two days to drop back, so now I know if I don't see a loss tomorrow, it will be till Wednesday. Grrr.

time2lose 03-05-2010 09:32 AM

Quote:

BeachBreeze originally posted
Great Cheryl!!! It really is a race now! We will all cross the finish line shortly, I know it!!
Thanks, BeachBreeze! The exciting thing is that this is a race that we all will win!
:cheer3::cheer3: The 3FC team is going to win! (Kinda corny but I like it!)

Brit 03-05-2010 10:20 AM

i ate kinda bad yesterday yet stayed in my caloric range for weight loss(oh the irony right?),had some high sodium foods AND didnt workout so its paying off today..up a pound..:( no sweat though!
im def. gonna stay on plan today..hopefully i'll see that drop again tomorrow
but i will say when im nakie, the scale DOES show 199.ish but thats not the weight im counting since i cant walk around naked all day:o

BeachBreeze2010 03-05-2010 10:28 AM

That would count for me! Whatever it takes, right?! LOL!