3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Let's MARCH into Onederland IN MARCH challange! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/195575-lets-march-into-onederland-march-challange.html)

Asherdoodles87 03-01-2010 08:21 PM

I'm going to try my best to march into Onederland in March.

March-
1-211
2-214 (I hate when my scale plays this up and down game with me.)
3-213
4-213
5-211
6 -209
7 - 208.5
8 - 209
9- 209
10 - 209
11 - 209
12 - 210
13 - 210
14 - 209
15 - 208
16 -210
17 - 208
18 - 207
19 - 206
20 - 206
21 - 206
22 - 205
23 - 205
24 - 204
25 -203
26 - 203
27 - 203

traci in training 03-01-2010 09:55 PM

There is no rule that you have to be 100 pounds overweight to post in the 100 club. Our dear Robin and Lori and Glory have not one ounce left to lose and we all get happy when they post - so welcome!

Got a bit stuck in February - saw 211 but then bounced back up to 214 and hung out. I start workinig one shift (instead of bouncing around between three) this week, so I have high hopes that my body will figure out where we're going and what we're doing. Exercise will also be easier with a more routine schedule.

So having said all that - let's MARCH!

3-1 214

time2lose 03-02-2010 08:57 AM

Still at 203 today but this is actually good. My weight always fluctuates so I tend to think of it as my weight range. It has not bounced up to 204 for several days now so I will see 202 any day!

I have noticed that most most here have weights with decimal points. My scale is old. It is digital but only measures in whole numbers. It is probably inaccurate and I need (want) to replace it but not until I get to 190 by this scale. At this point, I just couldn't bear to see another 10 pounds!

cfmama 03-02-2010 11:29 AM

I am not a happy person today... last night I came down with a bad case of diarrhea and subsequently the scale went UP a pound over night. I'm TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY on plan... so I'm hoping it's just cause I'm sick :(

Either which way I cried my eyes out because I am NOT USED to seeing the scale go up when I've been completely on plan and not in that TOM...

oh well. Tomorrow's another day.

time2lose 03-02-2010 11:32 AM

Diarrhea and scale went up! That sucks! Hang in there, cfmama. The scale will go down! Hope you feel better soon.

BeachBreeze2010 03-02-2010 11:48 AM

Feel better soon! Any weight changes not related to plan activity are temporary. You probably are already there, you just need your body to rebalance and then you'll see it on the scale!

PeanutsMom704 03-02-2010 11:53 AM

feel better soon, cfmama!!

And you know that the weight is just your body trying to hold onto whatever water it can when you are losing too much of it. It may take another day or two to get sorted out and the timing is of course so frustrating, but you have not gained any actual weight.

PeanutsMom704 03-02-2010 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by time2lose (Post 3180143)
Still at 203 today but this is actually good. My weight always fluctuates so I tend to think of it as my weight range. It has not bounced up to 204 for several days now so I will see 202 any day!

I have noticed that most most here have weights with decimal points. My scale is old. It is digital but only measures in whole numbers. It is probably inaccurate and I need (want) to replace it but not until I get to 190 by this scale. At this point, I just couldn't bear to see another 10 pounds!

Yeah, definitely do NOT replace your scale right now! I just did this recently and while I'm glad to have a new and accurate scale (gives me the same weight, doesn't give me 5 different weights if I get on and off 5 different times! lol!), it was definitely traumatic to "gain" the difference when I was at 226 and focused on getting into the 2-teens only to find myself back in the 230s!

Some people are lucky and "lose" weight with a new scale, but I knew I wouldn't be that lucky, and of course, I wasn't! lol! I wouldn't take that chance if I were you either, but 190 should be a safe enough cushion to make sure you are safely in Onederland no matter what!

(to any newbies out there reading this, I'll just say to go and get a new scale right now, don't wait until you are part way through!!!)

cfmama 03-02-2010 10:54 PM

I've got to share this with you chickies... I'm stressing out big time. I was SO FREAKING CLOSE to onederland and then gaining weight FOR NO REASON... it's just freaking me out. And RIGHT AS WE SPEAK after dinner and a liter of water I am 209.4... and that will only drop about 3 lbs before bed and then 2 ish over night... so putting me at 204. something. WTH. I am honestly seriously DEAD serious when i say I am COMPLETELY on plan. 100%. With no changes. Period.

*sigh*

I just feel so... defeated. I'm tempted to stay off the scale for a bit. This is stressing me out.

ubergirl 03-02-2010 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfmama (Post 3181627)
I've got to share this with you chickies... I'm stressing out big time. I was SO FREAKING CLOSE to onederland and then gaining weight FOR NO REASON... it's just freaking me out. And RIGHT AS WE SPEAK after dinner and a liter of water I am 209.4... and that will only drop about 3 lbs before bed and then 2 ish over night... so putting me at 204. something. WTH. I am honestly seriously DEAD serious when i say I am COMPLETELY on plan. 100%. With no changes. Period.

*sigh*

I just feel so... defeated. I'm tempted to stay off the scale for a bit. This is stressing me out.

Aw gosh. :hug::hug: That just sucks! But it's just going to be that much sweeter when you arrive-- which will be SOON. Give your body time to sort out its water problem. Diarrhea makes your electrolytes go all wacky.

PeanutsMom704 03-03-2010 07:47 AM

Agree with everything uber said - this is just a result of your body being a little out of whack.

I'm not saying it could hurt to take a scale break if that's what you want to do but please, don't be too hard on yourself. Just continue on plan and it WILL happen, and very soon.

Eliana 03-03-2010 07:59 AM

CF, part of your feeling defeated is because you're so close to a major milestone. That really sucks. You probably wouldn't feel as bad if you were 10 lbs away either way. You may even be amused by your wonky body.

I'm getting over bronchitis at the moment and have been stuck at the same weight while being totally on plan. Yesterday I measured and consumed 1200 calories and gained a 1/2 pound. I think maybe our bodies are hanging on to water to repair/mend whatever is happening inside our ill bodies. For you, maybe you're retaining BECAUSE you have diarrhea as a way of conserving what your body knows it's going to lose, keeping you from dehydrating.

Hang tough!

BeachBreeze2010 03-03-2010 09:34 AM

Are you having any other symptoms beyond the diarhea? Fever, fatigue? Have you eaten something new that you don't normally eat? Reacting to that?

I think the ladies are right, your body is holding onto fluids while it repairs itself. I still stand by my earlier prediction - you're already there - the scale just isn't showing it because of these other things going on.

I am carrying an umbrella so I don't get wet from the woosh that's coming any minute!

cfmama 03-03-2010 11:08 AM

I have had a fever on and off... and I'm exhausted...

my weight is down to 202.4 this morning and I'm hopefull that SOON I'll see below 200... it's just so disheartening to see the same numbers every day...

crossing fingers...

Sunrose 03-03-2010 11:29 AM

cfmama,

I think everyone else is right and that you will be there in no time!!! Just concentrate on getting better and taking care of yourself and you will be there soon!!! :hug: