Old 12-27-2009, 09:40 PM   #16  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubergirl View Post
Ugh.... but it'll make a good story to laugh about once the CREEPY factor wears off.
Amen to that!
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:42 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 267/ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

that reminds me of the not-all-there guy who lives in our apartment complex.

this guy is involved in an adult MRDD program in our city that keeps him occupied during the day, but sometimes in the evening he just sits and watches the sparse traffic on our side street or picks up & throws away ciggarette butts the upstairs tennents throw off their balconey. all whilst talking to himself.

last summer i was starting to be very pregnant, my son was born in dec. and weighed almost 11 lbs.

anyways, last summer every time i walked in or out he said hi, and i said hi, an when i turned my back he told himself "thats why I don't want no B***h, don't need no baby drama"

wtf??

btw, our neighborhood weirdo is now on different meds and no longer talks to himself like that! I can only hope your grocery store weirdo gets the help he needs too!!

p.s. I thought i read its your birthday today?? Happy birthday!
medinazarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:54 PM   #18  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by medinazarley View Post

p.s. I thought i read its your birthday today?? Happy birthday!
It is! I'm 38 today . Thank you!
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:15 AM   #19  

S/C/G: SW 246 /CW 229 /GW 150

Height: 5 ' 1"

Some men are so gross! Sorry that happened to you!
catowned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:45 AM   #20  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

sure, he was grossed, but he put you at 30lbs. lighter! wooot!
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:53 AM   #21  
Finding my wings...

S/C/G: 256/see ticker/156

Height: 5'2 and a freakin' HALF!

Okay.. now that I've quit giggling at your story (sorry! hehe), I must add that you must be careful what you wish for for sure...while you might start getting some of the nice guys giving you smiles and compliments.... you'll also get some of the creeps too! As you found out!

Definitely either mentally unstable or a drunk/drug addict. I get a lot of those at my work. One night I even had a drunk guy pull his junk out and put it on the counter for my inspection after I turned him down the first three times!!!
starfishkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:54 AM   #22  
Finally Taking Care of ME

S/C/G: 283/ticker/183

Height: 5'9"

Yes, next time be VERY specific in your wishing!! You are awesome, your life is just beginning!

Angie
LesliesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:40 AM   #23  
Positive Focus

S/C/G: 225/ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

In my "first life" when I was thin, I used to get noticed all the time. I hated it. In some ways, one of the things I like about being overweight is that I don't have some loser making comments about my body every where I go. I feel like I have "clothes on" so to speak. This is coming from a happily married woman, but still. Tell me I look nice today, but please don't make comments that imply you've been thinking about me in a way that isn't your place. Why do men think it's okay to do this? The man that made those comments to you was clearly a complete loser and he had no right to say that to you! We are beautiful and deserve to be treated with respect regardless of our weight.
BeachBreeze2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:55 AM   #24  
Caroline

Height: 5'0"

One of the fringe benefits of making ourselves more visible for sure: attention from the wrong people. I work in a public library, so I deal with a lot of crazies on a regular basis, as well as a lot of perfectly lucid and pleasant homeless guys.

There's one we think of as 'halfway homeless', because he's got a job and an apartment (near the mission), but he hangs out with all the homeless guys. He asked me out awhile back. It was...sweet, but when I turned him down it got kind of unpleasant for awhile. We're past it now, I think. I hope. I still see him every day that I work, so it's a little weird, and some days he's more gracious about it than others.

Anyway, what I'm saying is that I can certainly relate! I just hope you never run into yours again.
thistoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:00 PM   #25  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

happy belated birthday!

yikes to the nutty guy. think of it this way, he's not so capable of expressing himself in a good way socially, but you can certainly still take it as a compliment regarding your attractiveness.
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:33 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Yikes....so sorry you had to deal with that creepy guy. Sometimes people don't know how awful they really are. Glad you had a quick get away!
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote