Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2002, 10:40 AM   #1  

Thumbs down Wednesday Challange

Let's make today the best OP day yet this week. I've been struggling a bit this week and I need a lil kick in the butt...so hopefully this will do it.

I will increase my water.
I will sweat hard.
I will eat only strict OP foods.

And I will smile.
Old 05-15-2002, 12:16 PM   #2  
Still Hanging Around:)

Default Struggling here, too...

It seems like all I've been doing lately is running around town! The kids' schools are coming to a close for the school year. Tori goes til the 29th. Logan finished on Wednesday (preschool). He has his preschool graduation tonight.

My *Biggest* challenges are the exercise... the diet coke (not getting the water)... and cooking. I don't mind cooking, but it's the supplies, the time, the money to buy the supplies, etc. I would love to take a cooking class.

I haven't had a chance to check in for quite a few days, as we've been so incredibly busy!! But hopefully I'll be able to catch up with you all
Old 05-15-2002, 05:13 PM   #3  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Jenniffer..

What are only OP foods?

That is what I like about WW - I can eat anything - I just have to count it!
Today I walked to the grocery store - only 30 minutes, but I used to drive. My goal for the week is to get my butt moving!

I need to drink the water too.. how do you guys drink so much. I try to get in 48 oz a day and have a hard time.... what is the secret?

Dana
Old 05-15-2002, 08:29 PM   #4  
Old Cackler

you can do it, jennifer!!! you've done so well. you can do it!!! smiling is optional, i think.

and slimdown.. OP = on program or on plan

as for the water... it goes EVERYWHERE with you. the car., the bathroom, visiting friends or family. that's how to keep it going..

and actually, no-caffeine, no-soda, no sugar drinks count as water as well, so if you like SF lemonade, for example, you're good to go...

and sakk.. those little ones are so cute when they graduate.. and isn't it sad that you can do all that running around, and it doesn't really count as exercise???? not fair!!!!!
Old 05-15-2002, 08:37 PM   #5  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

My question had to do with this quote:

I will eat only strict OP foods.

What are OP foods? I was just curious what foods Jenniffer considered OP. I like to learn about different weight loss programs.

Thanks!
Old 05-16-2002, 12:08 PM   #6  

When someone says OP foods, or they haven't been OP or have..they are talking about their "plan" or program.

Since we all follow different plans, diets and programs..this OP was adopted a long time ago.

For me, because I am insulin resistant, I must avoid high carb foods.

For you, since you follow WW, OP would mean..following your program, staying within your point range.

Welcome aboard!

Hi sakk..we've missed ya! Hope things slow down a bit.

Jiffy..water everywhere..your right. That's the key.
Closed Thread