Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2002, 09:05 PM   #1  
EbonyAngel

Default so much better

i have done so much better today! I have drank water an stayed on my diet! YES! I skipped weigh in yesterday but may go tomorrow not sure yet!
Old 03-27-2002, 04:02 AM   #2  
Losin It For GOOD!

Hey congratulations!!! Good for you!!!

I ate a lot today, and I'm paying for it now (its 4 am and my tummy is not very happy.) I was depressed, so I had 2 servings of dinner, and then a skinny cow on top of that. I did stay OP because I ate within my points + the extra points I banked yesterday, but I'm feeling the fact that I ate more than usual AND didn't drink my water. Oh well tomorrow (today!) is another day!!! I just hope I can fall asleep again tonight, otherwise I will be really miserable.

I'm praying this nasty weather changes SOON!! I can't take it much longer, I need to get outside and walk/exercise/do something!! I am losing really well by just eating right, I can't imagine what I could do if I was exercising too. I probably need to figure out a way to join the gym so that I can exercise regardless of the weather. I just don't know if its in the budget yet. But we can figure it out!!

Hope you all have a happy hump day!!!
Old 03-27-2002, 07:41 AM   #3  
Losin It For GOOD!

Ok I'm really nervous this morning... that may have contributed to the upset stomach last night... I have my neurologist appointment today to find out if I have narcolepsy or not... and its really worrying me. My husband has COMPLETELY forgotten how upset and nervous I am (Even though I've mentioned it several times), and he didn't get in until midnight last night, and then left in a rush this morning (he was out with the boys last night), so I have had to deal with this without him which has been really hard. Thankfully my friend was ALSO up late and annoyed with her significant other last night, so we had a really nice whine session on the phone.

here's hoping for good news today at the doctor!
Old 03-27-2002, 08:46 AM   #4  

JW..Isn't it a wonderful feeling when we do really really well? I too hada really good day yesterday, I felt like I was on Cloud 9. Trying to do it again today. Keep up the good work!

BA99TJ..Awww, you poor thing. Don't you love when men just let important things "slip their minds"? Hang in there, and I'll be thinking of you today. Let us know what happens..
Old 03-27-2002, 09:23 PM   #5  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Beth Ann how was the appt???
Old 03-27-2002, 10:37 PM   #6  
Losin It For GOOD!

Ok.. so here's what's up. I do NOT have narcolepsy as far as the test I had is concerned. But since I have a family history of it, and its genetic, they want to make sure by giving me a special genetic blood test to check for the gene (So why didn't they do that in the first place?? oh well.)

What I have is idiopathic hyposomnia, which basically means "You're excessively tired, but we have no idea why." For now I'll live with it, but if it gets bad, there is a medication I can take to help me stay awake.

So all in all, Good news!!!

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!!
Old 03-28-2002, 09:30 AM   #7  

Glad to hear that it was good news. It's hard when you know something is going on in your body, and you don't have an exact answer. Keep your chin up, hopefully the blood test will give you some answers.
Old 03-28-2002, 09:35 AM   #8  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

BA99TJ - I'm glad you had good news at the doctor, sorry your still having troubles. Have you been an avid exerciser in the past. Maybe that will help. I know it sounds like there is a medicdal condition lurking, but maybe you can control it with exercise?

JW - Are you still doing good??? Congrats on the good day!
Old 03-28-2002, 10:54 AM   #9  
Losin It For GOOD!

Well of course they gave the usual spiel "If you could lose some weight that would help.." and no response to the "I've already lost 20 lbs". Oh well. I know that losing weight and getting out there and exercising is going to have MANY benefits... I can't weight to list them all as they happen!!!
Closed Thread