Old 07-09-2007, 11:44 AM   #16  
returning to myself

Height: 5'6"

congratulations everyone!!

I am down 2 pounds this week!!
iminhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 12:14 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 225/145/145

These are some GREAT numbers. After 3 weeks of not losing an ounce I finally got moving again and lost 3 pounds this week! Two more pounds I will have finally lost all of my baby weight! Okay so my baby is 18, but it's still a victory
tingirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 12:48 PM   #18  
Trying Intuitive Eating

S/C/G: 430/ticker/138

Height: 5'5.5

LOL @ tingirl!
MetaChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 01:40 PM   #19  

Height: 5'5"

Default Down 3 - FINALLY!

Wow! So much good news from everyone. Robin, you go on vacation and DROP four pounds, while not even trying to lose weight! (Or are you trying again?) Tricia, having a rough week and still managing to tiptoe your way towards Onederland. (SO excited to see you get there!) Tingirl, staying with it after some disappointments and working your way toward a good loss this week. And Metachick, Torister, Laura, redjb7, 1oftheLuvs and fooled all watching the scale head in the right direction. Aren't we an accomplished group?

After a couple weeks of frustration, where the scale wouldn't budge despite some pretty strong discipline, I suffered a week with some setbacks in terms of diet and exercise. Yet, the scale shows THREE pounds down. I have been told to increase my calories and believed that I needed to do it, but it's really hard for me to convince myself to actually do it. So, I lost discipline, increased the calories (not in a good way, though), and now the scale's moving again. **SIGH** It's all for the good, though. I need to figure it all out somehow, and the more data I get, the easier it will be to finally settle on a long-term plan that works for me.
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:04 PM   #20  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Down 4.8...
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:45 PM   #21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by traci in training View Post
Peggy - is that a new picture? Your dog is gorgeous!
Yes Traci, thats a new pic. I took it just about 2 weeks ago. Thanks on my dog. I think he is pretty handsome myself.
Torister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:49 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 252/210/145

Height: 5' 4"

C.C. - 4.8 pounds is like a world record loss! Good job!

Peggy - you look great, too, I just have a thing for dogs. :-)

Great job, everybody.
traci in training is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:51 PM   #23  

I'm down 3 pounds back to my starting weight of 228.
lalique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 04:27 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 34% b.f./31.1%/25%

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrobin View Post
Incredible losses everybody!!!

Thank you Dana so much!!! What amazes me is just how happy I am. I can't begin to tell you how miserable I was from all my excess weight. I feel sooooo good now. So full of energy. So very - vital and alive. I LOVE it. There is nothing I can possibly say to you that can make you know just how much joy I am getting from this new life. I really feel as if I've been totally and completely reborn. I am without a doubt a different person. Everything - the good, the bad and the ugly is just all so much better. I had no clue that it would be this wonderful. No clue at all. How I wish somehow I could get it across to people just how very worth it, it is.
I know exactly what you mean. I am far from being in your league as far as how much weight you have lost. I also feel like a totally different person. Not just my body, but also my head. It is a fantastic feeling.

Way to go everyone on your losses.
sharonrr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 05:57 PM   #25  

Height: 5'8

weighed yesterday and i had gained 1 pound from last week.. weighed in today and im back to normal 204
pinupdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 06:05 PM   #26  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Yes, LaurieDawn, I was trying to lose again. And as for being on vacation, it was GREAT. I exercised more then usual. I got in plenty of walking, went to the gym there, hit the treadmill and some weights. We brought food along and it was mostly veggies, some fruit, some chicken breast and salmon. My usual cereal for breakfast, and fat free yogurt Can't go wrong with that. We all pooled our food together. And I stuck to my stuff, except for 2 or 3 bites of my friends food and viola' - a nice loss. I had a good on plan week prior to the weekend, so that helped as well.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 08:02 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 220+/174.2/140

3.4 pounds lost!

I was at 200.0 last Monday, and I have been at 196.6 since Friday, so I'm hoping it will go down again soon! I didn't work out as much as I normally do this past week, because life has been very hectic, so I was very pleased to have lost so much. I can take my size 16 shorts off without unbuttoning them!
Anna829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 08:12 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 292/144/145

Height: 5'10"

Just one pound this week. Pretty much what I expected since I lost 7 pounds last week and had no real expectations of another big week. Still, it's all in the right direction.
Robin41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:08 PM   #29  
returning to myself

Rockinrobin...it is such an inspiration to hear how happy you are now...

when you are still in the first stages it just seems like WORK, and I think sometimes I almost lose sight of WHY I am doing this...what the rewards will be!!!
iminhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:25 AM   #30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna829 View Post
3.4 pounds lost!

I was at 200.0 last Monday, and I have been at 196.6 since Friday, so I'm hoping it will go down again soon! I didn't work out as much as I normally do this past week, because life has been very hectic, so I was very pleased to have lost so much. I can take my size 16 shorts off without unbuttoning them!
Congrats on hitting ONEderland Anna!!
lalique is offline   Reply With Quote