Old 03-14-2007, 07:33 PM   #16  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

Rhonda, don't feel like a fraud! None of us are perfect, and we ALL go through things that try to knock us off track. You are going through here, You will eventually get your motivation back, and we are here to support you all the way. Besides, if you go missing I will hunt you down!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:35 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Rhonda Keep your focus, you can DO it!! Take those bumps in the road and keep on track. We're all here for each other - and knowing we are all human and will have tough times makes this place all that much more special. Keep coming here - and we'll either help you carry yourself or give you a little kick in the butt to keep you going!!

Committed? Yes!! We leave for southern WVthis afternoon for another ATV trip - I know I will get plenty of exercise for the next few days - and I am committed to eating on plan while I am gone! (it's tough to do down there - but I am going to manage it!)
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:45 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Yep, I'm committed! Still seeking out those vegetables!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:49 PM   #19  

Height: 5.6

Yep - I am still about as committed as I can be........

I went back to work today and parked at the far end of our really long parking lot..... it was a little breath taking..........literally

Drinking lots of water though!
Penney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:39 PM   #20  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

I'm still committed! It's was a decent day for me. Stayed on plan, exercised, and drank my water.

Tricia, I need to up my veggies too. I think I'll join you on your commitment.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:59 AM   #21  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Good morning! Hope everyone is doing well today and ready for a committed weekend.

Yes, I am committed today. So, in between tiling, painting, de-cluttering, etc etc etc....I will be breaking for all meals and snacks and my water glass will be always within reach!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:30 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

I'm committed today! I'm STILL committed to getting my vegetables in. I've been doing so much better!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:56 PM   #23  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

So how's the weekend going?

I messed up BIG today. It was totally back to the old me. We're getting a puppy tomorrow, and I'm so excited! So we went on a mini dog shopping spree. Breakfast was OK, then lunch was fast food (shopping all day) and dinner out as well. And on top of that, I haven't exercised in the past two days.

I'm a little upset with myself, but the worst is actually how bad I feel... physically. I'm feel like I've been hit by a truck. And I'm thinking to myself, is this how I want to feel? Is this how I used to feel everyday? Because I don't like it. So it's back on track right now.