Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2002, 10:00 AM   #16  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Wink Morning!!

Hi Sassycat. I've been having a good week too! Its amazing when the good days start to roll into a good week. I'm hoping for the run to continue. I'm not sure about the AP's as when I actually used the slide ruler thing-y, 30 min at moderate was only 2 pts instead of 3 as I had thought. So?....hmm, makes me wonder. Anyway, no I did not use them up and this morning I also went for my walk which I later drove and found it to be 1.5 miles. SO THATS A GOOD THING!!! Later on, I'll add to it and then start a jogging. Speaking of running.....lol, I've got to go as a girlfriend is coming over and she'll be here before I've had my shower. I'll post my journal a little bit later. Enjoy your day.

ps.....I'm glad to hear that your son is feeling better and back to school.

Okay I'm Back.....
3pc toast.....................1.5
jam/pbutter..................1
peach............................2

skinny cow....................2
peach............................2
veggie pattie.................2
2pc bread......................1
1C raw carrots..............0

miss meringue cookie..... .5
celery/ff cr.cheese.............1
2pc bread/apple spread....2

shepherds pie..................8 (a rough guess, abit high I think)
salad/dressing.................1

skim milk/smoothie...........2
pineapple cake.................3...................28 total

30 min walk....................***2 AP***

I'll email you with the pineapple cake, its very good and also can be made with low cal fruit pie filling if you prefer it to the pinapple. Here's my friend now....tc and bye

Last edited by angel-eyes; 09-04-2002 at 10:39 AM.
Old 09-04-2002, 12:43 PM   #17  

Angry Hello!

I am glad you are having good days too, we are going to roll these babies right into weeks and soon we will be at our GOALS!!!

I walked this morning with my mother in law for 40 mins. it is a 2 mile walk that we do. I will go to Curves after I pick my son up from school today. I have to start my bean soup after I get done typing this...think they soaked long enough they have been soaking since 9pm last nite I don't want GAS.......lol!!!

Yes please send me the pineapple cake when you get time I would love to try to make it. I got the stuff to make the pnut butter pie you sent me I might just put that together this afternoon also. I got all my housework done this morning! And it is finally quiet around here I think I might sit down and watch Days of Our Lives for the first time in like 2 weeks.

I will check back later tonight and post my journal! And let you know how my bean soup comes out.....

TTFN
Sas
Old 09-04-2002, 08:53 PM   #18  

Lightbulb Wednesday Journal

Ok I am eatting but for some reason I didn't hit my bottom point range is this good?

Breakfast
1/2 c skim milk .5 pts
baked oatmeal 3 pts

Lunch
1 cup skinny nacho cheese corn chips 1.5pts
lean cuisine baked chicken classic - 5 pts

Dinner
2 slices lite rye bread - 2 pts
2 servings bean soup - 6 pts

Dessert
peanut butter pie 3 pts (i made the one you gave me but made it 6 servings instead of 8)

I only had 21 points for the day and my range is 22-27 I am off by 1 point of hitting my low #.....I am in trouble there aren't I? I did a 40 min walk and went to curves this afternoon. I felt full and didn't feel I needed to eat, plus I was pretty busy most of the day.

How did your day go today?
Old 09-04-2002, 10:44 PM   #19  
soon to be goddess

Angry me too....uh oh.....

Hi Sassycat. Well, it seems we were on the same page today. I also ate only 21 pts. My girlfriend came over and we had ww smart one pasta and a large salad. And then the next thing I knew we were heading out the door to soccer practice for my 2 boys. Back to back soccer practices starting at 5:30 and ending at 8 pm. I reversed my meals and ate only a quick sandwich for supper as I was heading out the door. I tried to eat and make up for it, but I'm also trying just to eat when I'm hungry. (not to only make up my pts for the day) How did you like the pie? Pretty good huh? I made that pineapple cake last night, and although I had 2 pcs today, still feel okay about it. Does your hubby travel overnight every week or does he do day trippers mostly? My dh travels weekly but now only 1-2 nights now. Before he would be gone Tues-Fri.....thank god thats over!!! Here is my journal.......

omlette(wh. only)............1
mushrooms......................0
2 pc toast.........................1
3pc bacon.........................2 *have you tried the microwave thin sliced type yet....you really must!!

skim milk...........................1
ww. pasta.........................4
salad/dressing...................1
pc cake..............................3

yogourt..............................2
egg salad sand..................3
apple..................................1

cake....................................3
with ff. ice cream................2
string cheese.....................2.................21

walked 30 min...(1.5 miles)......2 AP

thats it ...thats all!! Do you want to try to meet in chat tommorow? We could meet at 10 am....here at chatroom. Let me know if another time would be better. Have a good night.
Old 09-05-2002, 07:31 AM   #20  

Angry Quick Note

Chat at 10am would be great!!!!

I will be back from my walk by then see you then!

Sas
Old 09-05-2002, 10:30 AM   #21  

Unhappy Chat

I got kicked off the internet. Got back on and now I can't back into to chat it is telling me the that Sassycat is still in chat and to pick another name. So I logged out and logged back in and it is still telling me the same thing. What is up with it?

Old 09-05-2002, 10:40 AM   #22  
soon to be goddess

Default hmmm....

Not sure sassy. Because we both know that you're not there!! I thought you got booted!! So I guess, nothings changed from when we were on before.... lol
Why don't we try again another time? Have a good day, sorry chatting was so short.
Old 09-06-2002, 07:30 AM   #23  

Exclamation Good News and Bad News

Well I guess I will start with the bad news since that is what I always like to hear first. Last night I went and twisted my ankle and boogiered up my knew pretty good. They are both really sore but I am going to attempt to walk anyway I went and got a support for my ankle. I will just do moderation and hopefully by Monday it will be back to normal.

Ok ready drum roll please......................................I weighed in this morning and lost 3 lbs. That is total now since I started of 10 lbs, I am happy but still have a ways to go.

Did you WI yet today? How did you do? I know you did great I can just feel it. You really helped me out alot this week, you are a great buddy!!!!!

Here is my journal from yesterday:

Breakfast
1 T reduced fat pnut butter 2 pts
english muffin 2 pts
1/2 cup skim milk .5 pts

Lunch
Chef Salad 6 pts
4 T ff italian dressing .5 pts

Dinner
1 c broccoi 0 pts
2 steakums 6 pts
2 slices ff cheese 1 pt
2 slices bread 2 pts
1 T ketchup .5 pts

Snacks
peanut butter pie 3 pts (this is awesome thank you so much for the recipe)
4 gingersnaps 2 pts

Total for the day 25.5 pts and 4 AP's earned. Bank is back to 0 as of today so I will get the bank back up in case I need it.

Let me know how you are doing. And what are your plans for the weekend? Does your husband have to work on weekends?

Sas
Old 09-06-2002, 11:09 AM   #24  
soon to be goddess

Talking hey hey....look at us!!!

Hi Sassycat. I'm sorry to hear about your knee and ankle...ouch!! Try resting your leg and take turns icing for 15 mins. (you also know about sleeping with a pillow between your knee's right?...) Well I had my weighin this morning too.....and once everything was stripped off........I LOST 2.5 LBS!!!!!
I owe alot of it to you.......and those darn journals that we are doing together. Thankyou for your help!!!!

SASSY AND ANGEL DOING THE SKINNY DANCE!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON LOSING 10 LBS!!!!!

Here is my journal for yesterday-

omlette..............1
mushrooms........0
cheese slice........2
veggie pattie......2

1c grapes.............1
cookies.................4
egg salad sand.....3.5

peach....................2
pc cake..................3

baked potatoe.......2
ff.sour cream...........0
veggies...................0
chicken breast.........5

cereal/milk...............4
wow nacho chips......2.................31 (top of my range)

walked 30 min ............2 AP

We did it!!!!.......one week with results,extra confidence and eating well!!!!

Last edited by angel-eyes; 09-06-2002 at 11:15 AM.
Old 09-07-2002, 12:00 PM   #25  

Talking Awesome are we!!!

We did awesome this week!!!!! Let's keep up the good work!!!

Being accountable to someone else for your journal does make it easier I think. Because you can't just look at it yourself and say oh well it is ok I didn't really cheat....(which i did on friday not good you will see in my journal below) We are getting ready to go shopping here soon we are going to go to the mall up the river from us and to Old Navy and of course Sam's Club!!! What are you up to today? Soccer?

Here is my journal for Friday
Breakfast
english muffin 2 pts
1 T RF pnut butter 2 pts
1/2 cup skim milk .5pts

Lunch
1 cup skinny nacho cheese corn chips 1.5 pts
1 lean pocket chicken parm sand 6 pts

Dinner
2 slices diet bread 1 pt
hamburger strog 7 pts
peanut butter pie 3 pts

Okay here is where it goes down hill------->6 beers 16.5pts

Points for the day 39.5......and I only walked in the morning I never went to Curves my ankle is so black and blue and it was bothering me. The beer my DH decided to invite some friends over to play cards and I didn't realize how many points they were until it was to late. Thank goodness we don't do that to often. So my bank balance as of now is a -11. If this would have been Thursday night I had like 32 points banked but no it had to be when I reset my bank.

Oh well I won't dwell on it I will just get up and go and pat ourselves on our back for our victory of last week and plug away at this week.

WE ARE AWESOME!!!
Old 09-07-2002, 03:25 PM   #26  
soon to be goddess

Wink yup.....onto week #2

Hi ya Sassy. Well, well.....or should I dare say....**hic**.....6 beers you say?... lol I knew they would be a little extra, but THAT MUCH? Hope you had a good time then!!! I was very restrained last night.....dh pulled out the frozen margharita mix when the neighbours showed up!!! I clung to my bottle of water as if my life depended on it. (also didn't have any of orvilles popcorn either)

For some reason yesterday was hard to cope with. Subconsciously I think I was trying to sabotage my earlier weighin when I lost the 2.5 lbs. Everything started off great and then I just couldn't stop snacking and nibbling. By supper I had almost run out of points, so the only thing I could think of was a cheese and mushroom omlette for 2 pts. (yikes, hope that doesn't happen often!) I still managed my midpoint range, so I was thankful of journalling to gauge what was left I could eat.

Here's my journal-
2 lowfat waffles.........................2
lowfat syrup..............................2
strawberries.............................1

1c grapes..................................1
2 chicken burgers......................7
(lowfat wheat buns)
pc cake.......................................3
icecream (of course...).................4

omlette......................................1
mushrooms................................0
cheese.......................................1

1/2 c cereal.................................2
skim milk.....................................1........ .............29

walked for 30 min........2 AP

I hope you have a good day shopping but don't forget to rest your leg.....poor you!! Today we went to a costume shop for a 20's theme party. I went with 2 neighbours and had such a hoot!! We all got flapper dresses...(don't ask how I fit into one....lol) and all the accessories....feather boa, sequin headband, long gloves etc. The party is next Sat. so hopefully I can sit down in the dress by then...(joking!!..haha) Talk to you soon. bye
Old 09-08-2002, 08:58 AM   #27  

Talking Had a Ball!!!

You did good! You held your willpower and you did it!!! I wish I could have done that! You are doing really great!!! I am back on track now I won't dwell on what I did to myself. My ankle is all black and blue I was told that I might have done more then twisted it but it feels fine to walk on it just as I keep telling my DH "DON'T TOUCH IT"!!!!!

Well it was girls day out yesterday it was me, my neice and my mother in law. We were gone till 9pm last nite. We went to every store you could think of I got a new outfit and 2 pair of shoes and of course I bought hubby and son stuff too. I hope to shed a little more for this weekend coming up it is my neice's bday party she turns 21 (no drinking for me). And like you I am hoping to be able to sit in my jeans.

That sounds really neat a 20's theme, Flapper dresses weren't they the ones that were really short and pleted? Wasn't that about the time of the Charleston too? Sounds like you are going to have a ball girl.

Well here is my journal for Saturday we ate at Outback Steakhouse for the 1st time (we went an hour away to shop and they had one........oh so good)
Breakfast
1 egg white .5 pts
english muffin 2 pts
2 slices center cut bacon 1 pt
1 slice of cheese 1 pt

NO LUNCH

Dinner
1 cup french onion soup au gratin 7 pts
salad w/dressing - 4.5 pts
1/2 of my plate of Walhalla Pasta - 7pts
7up - 2 pts

I counted 90 minutes of us walking at leisure pace shopping and it gave me 4AP's so that wasn't too bad it brings my bank to -5 now.

Total for the day 25 points. I didn't do to bad but I won't be doing that for awhile again. Well got to get the laundry done DH is leaving at 5pm and won't be home till Tuesday afternoon so talk to you later!
Old 09-08-2002, 10:25 PM   #28  
soon to be goddess

Unhappy today was a write off......

Hi Sassycat. TOM is in full force so I was trying to adjust to that...(as it was early) and at 5 pm when my roast was almost done,.....dh suggested that the roast would keep for tommorow and really REALLY wanted chinese for supper. What could a girl do?.....It was delisicous but I know I'll be paying for this the rest of the week. Good thing I banked some pts and had some AP's as well. Unfortunately I didn';t get out to walk today, but somehow still went to church with 2 boys in tow/ managed 3 loads of laundry/ and looked after half the neighbour hood and a sick little boy with a high temp!!!! THEY DON'T CALL ME SUPERMOM FOR NOTHING!!!!....lol I don't want to list my dinner but will since you listed your dinner out yesterday.....

toast.......................2
p.butter/jam............1
peach.......................2

nofat bologna ..........1
sandwich..................1
1 c grapes..................1

skinny cow................2
cookies......................4

1/2 apple....................5
cheese slice................1

get ready..........
chicken fried rice...........8
spring roll......................5
sweet/sour chicken.......10...................38.5

I used up all my banked pts of 6 and 2AP.........STARTING BACK ON PLAN TOMMOROW........
I PROMISE!!!!

Hope your weekend was good. It sounds like you had a great time doing a little shopping. What does your new outfit look like? I went to Outback steakhouse 2 weeks ago.....good thing you didn't try the bloomin onion!!!Do you want to try to meet up on chat again?....same time?.....let me know. bye
Old 09-09-2002, 07:18 AM   #29  

Thumbs down Monday morning!!

Get those shades out because it is sunny here in PA! I can't believe it is Monday already. Getting ready to take my son to school here in a little bit and it is really sunny but a little nippy yet it is only 48° suppose to get to 90°. Fall days are so confusing

TOM I hate that nasty thing! That has alot to do with how you feel and then you want to eat and heck with exercise...lol Sounds like we are both getting back on track from the weekend starting today!!!

Supermom---->I hope it wasn't one of your sons with the high fever? It is terrible when they are sick I don't know who it hurts more them or us.

I can't make chat today I have like a million and one errands to get run this morning plus try to get my walk in this morning so that I can go to Curves this afternoon or the other way around if I have to. How about Tuesday at 10?

Here is my journal for Sunday I didn't exercise either but I didn't hit my low point range either so I don't know how that is going to hurt me

Breakfast
1 1/4 cup Barbara Cinamon Puffins 1 pt
1 1/4 cup skim milk 2 pts

Lunch
2 ff hot dogs 2 pts
2 lite buns 4 pts

Dinner
4 oz oven fried fish 4 pts
1 cup cauliflower 0 pts
1med baked potatoe 3 pts
1 oz ff cheddar cheese 1 pt
1 tsp ff sour cream 0 pts

Snacks
1 med apple 1 pt
skinny cow 3 pts (here is where I am confused when I figured them out they came to 3 pts but I see most people say 2 pts)HELP!!!!

Well I better get my hair done since it is almost time to leave for the School talk to you later and have a OP day today!!!

Sas
Old 09-09-2002, 09:03 AM   #30  

Default angel........huge hugs

Hey girl...how are ya? Oh my gosh I have not talked to you in forever.....I gave up on trying to do any weight loss programs this summer.....had too much company here that loved to eat...which made it very hard.....MIL was here from Florida for over a month and she did most of the cooking....so.....

I am going to take another stab at weight watchers at home this week.....I hope I can be faithful to the plan and myself this time around......

So, how are E&L and M????

Jesse just started 1st grade last week.....WOW.....makes me feel even older......

Kail is doing well....he gave us a scare last week with a febrile seizure...which he has never had before.....and we were an hour away from home at a mall.......had him taken by ambulance to hospital.....was scary as heck....but he is now fine.....and growing like a weed....can you believe he is 21 months old now......!!!

Well I wont keep you for long......but I wanted to drop in and say hello!!!!! Take care...Lisa
Closed Thread