Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 10:53 PM   #16  
Thursday Lady

Evening All,
Wafra how about you become our Tina2!!!!!
Mimi congratulations on the treadmill exercising. I'm getting on mine tomorrow morning.
Tammy I'm glad you had a good day.
Shadow, congratulations on your grandbaby. Hmmm....I want to hear about that ladder.
We are sooooo glad you are here! Do you indulge in just Coke Classics or also Diet Cokes? Diet Cokes are my downfall. This week, I'm going to get down to just 1 a day.

Tomorrow I start towards my resolutions.
Tina
Old 01-03-2005, 11:55 PM   #17  

Coke Classic. I can't stand ANY kind of diet drink. I suppose I will resort to iced water w/lemon or plain coffee. One thing I will look forward to is not having to take any kind of prevacid or rolaids or tums....yeah, that's ONE thing...LOL.
I'll tell you about the ladder tomorrow. Too sleepy to type now...G'nite y'all.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra...b/196/146/196/
Old 01-04-2005, 08:33 AM   #18  
Tina2 in some circles...

Talking

Good Morning!

Tina - Tina2 it is!

Yesterday was tough getting back on plan. I was running around getting things done for DD. Today she is feeling much better. The meds they gave her made her sick. So today, I hopefully can get back on plan and eat healthier. Yesterday was to much snacking and not enough good stuff in the house. Gotta get to the grocery store!

Have a great day!

Tina2
Old 01-04-2005, 08:39 AM   #19  
Thursday Lady

Good morning,
Tina2, I'm so glad your daughter is better today. Dental procedures are the lowest on my list of fun things.
I'm putting that thingy at the bottom of my replies. Can anyone explain how to update it?
I am going to eat a healthy breakfast now and then exercise.
Everyone have a great OP day!
Tina
Old 01-04-2005, 07:00 PM   #20  

Shadow: I really think the flex plan is best for nerwbies. I know if I could eat all those healthy foods in reasonable amounts I never would have gotten to the size I am now.
It fun to learn to cook in a new way. There are lots of great recipes here and online.
I don't understand the coke thing is it the sugar or the caffeine?

x4

Last edited by Mimi4fun; 01-04-2005 at 07:05 PM.
Old 01-04-2005, 07:04 PM   #21  

Tina: the "thingy" has to be redone you have to cut and paste a new one to update it.
x4
Old 01-04-2005, 08:37 PM   #22  
Susan

So have you missed me??? I'm such a knucklehead, I forgot to subscribe to the new thread and just realized I wasn't getting any messages..... duh!!!! Tina, you are going to have to send me emails to tell me to subscribe

Pat's band was great the other night. It was fun to get out and do something fun. It was good to laugh some.

It's been 3 months today that my Seamus became an Angel. It's hard to believe that it's already been 3 months. It seems like forever.

A BIG WELCOME to our new members!!! We are a close and fun group... If I don't say so myself!

I like the marker deals at the bottom of everyones posts. I'll have to do one too.

Susan
Old 01-04-2005, 09:19 PM   #23  
Thursday Lady

Thanks for the help, Mimi.
Susan, I will definitely be sure you know about a new thread. You were missed. I was wondering why you didn't respond to all my questions.

I feel soooo healthy tonight. I've eaten within my points today. My exercise was scrubbing 2 bathroom floors and running in and out of the garage, doing laundry. Around 3 p.m., I realized that I hadn't been out in the car all day. That's a first. I had to put on some "decent clothes" and go buy a few groceries.
Good luck to everyone tomorrow, staying OP.
Tina
Old 01-04-2005, 10:35 PM   #24  

Thanks for the encouragement, Mimi. I think the coke withdrawal is due to both sugar AND caffeine.. http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra...b/196/146/196/
Old 01-05-2005, 01:00 AM   #25  
Tina2 in some circles...

Smile

I had a better day today. Only went over by 2 points. Slowly getting back on plan. Tomorrow will be even better! I am beat, time for bed. See ya'll tomorrow.

Tina2 in TX
Old 01-05-2005, 08:56 AM   #26  
Thursday Lady

It's Wednesday!!!!!
We are expecting some cooler weather coming out way today. Fortunately, no freeze or snow.
Tina2, I'm glad you did better yesterday. How is your daughter doing?
Shadow, are you able to keep away from the Coke Classics? I gave in and had 2 Diet Cokes yesterday. I rationalized that I was well within my pt. range. Does that make sense?

Good luck OP today.
Tina
:fllow1:
Old 01-05-2005, 10:19 AM   #27  
Susan

Howdy folks! (As my nephew says "Howdy Bolks")

We are expecting colder weather tonight too. We've had rain for the last 3 days. I'm ready for it to stop! Yuck!

I've been exercising HARD at Curves. It sure feels good. Now to get the food part going right. It's at least doing better.

Tina, if you want to clean some more... come on up! We would make it fun.

Tina2, you've done great on your weight loss. Going over by 2 points isn't bad at all. It's much better than not staying op at all. You can do it.

Shadow, that withdrawal is a killer! Once you get past the first couple of days it gets much easier.

Tammy, are you ready for your surgery? Wish we lived closer and I'd come take care of you.

Sis, it was good to see you post. We've missed you.

Have a good day. Got to get ready for Curves. Then the horse shoer is coming at 1:30, so I have to go get the horses out of the muddy pasture.

Susan
Old 01-06-2005, 08:19 AM   #28  
Thursday Lady

Good morning.
Susan, we have a new weigh-in thread.

Mimi, I've been trying to update my weight tracker but don't seem to get it right. Would you please explain---step by step---how to do it??!!!

Last edited by Tina; 01-06-2005 at 08:36 AM.
Old 01-06-2005, 09:51 AM   #29  
Susan

Thanks for the up date on the weigh in thread!

Mimi, I'd like that explaination too so please post it.

I was awake at 2:30 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. I even got up and got on the computer for a while until Pat came looking for me. He was worried about me and the dog woke him up (she was looking for me) I finally went back to bed but just laid there. The last look at the clock was 5:30. I'm a little tired today.

Well, guess I better go take a nap now.

Susan
Old 01-06-2005, 12:52 PM   #30  
Thursday Lady

Susan,
You go to the top and click on "User CP." From there, you click on "Edit your Signature" and it will help you fix a tracker.
With the help of Ruthxxx and Suzanne, I got mine updated.
Everyone, have a good day.
Closed Thread