Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 06:16 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Thursday

HOwdy All,

Hope everyone is doing okay. I have been eating so badly as of late. I know it's a mixture of restlessness, nervousness and boredom... I haven't had so little to do in so long.

I get back to running on Tuesday so I am looking forward to it!!

Anyways, I am sorry I haven't been around as much, my laptop was not working for a few days and work is busy, I'll try to drop by more I promise!

Alison
Old 01-20-2005, 11:48 AM   #2  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Hi gals!

I am feeling much better today. I didn't even eat my minimum yesterday and I didn't have that many vegetables. I was drinking tea all day too (no plain water).

Today is going good for the eating so far, but I expect to be drinking lots of tea again and not water (the warm liquids help more to relieve the stuffiness). I went to physical therapy yesterday for my back and did the stretches they gave me this morning. I have to do them tonight too.

My spring semester started the other day. I'm taking 2 classes this semester. It looks like it is going to be lots of work.

Work is ok, I have to deal with managers who don't know how to manage. That is the worst part.

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 01-20-2005, 04:57 PM   #3  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Hello!

Just have a few minutes before leaving for the day. I'm going to another fascinating financial planning session with my dad tonight. He's been trying to convince me to go with him for a long time and I finally (stupidly) caved in. I'm sure that the information is good, but I went last week and didn't get anything out of it. I literally sat in a room full of people for two hours and wondered if I was the only person who simply didn't "get it". I think maybe I was.

Anyway, eating on Tuesday was bad, yesterday wasn't 100%, but not the worst, and today's eating was bad again. I'm blaming the fact that my freezer no longer contains a bunch of Lean Cuisine meals. And the fact that there was a ton of food here at work today. Here's what I've had: breakfast was dry cereal, that's OK. For lunch, I got a 12" Veggie add pepperoni (that way there's only 3 pieces of pepperoni on each half instead of the usual 12) with cheese. I figured the footlong at 14 pts. My day was still going good until I got back to work and was faced with leftover pizza. There was apple dessert pizza. I had a good-sized piece. It was SO good. Then, there was a catered meeting right by my desk and they let us have their leftovers, so I ate a big helping of potato salad and two sandwich wraps. The worst part is that I told my mom last night that I'd come for dinner tonight and I'm so full that I don't want to eat. But, I don't have the heart to tell her what I did today, so I'll still eat dinner tonight. Truthfully, I feel like I could maybe barf right now.

Anyway, I'm going to forget about today after today is over and get back on track tomorrow. Going off program makes me nervous, because this is how I've always slipped (and completely gone off WW) before. Then again, I also never really took slipping as seriously as I am right now. Even though I was really successful with WW once before, I'm still re-learning how to deal with a lot of the challenges that I used to know how to handle. But at least I'm learning, right?

Ali--Glad to see that you're back!! Being bored is tough, do you like to knit or crochet or stamp or scrapbook? Anything to keep hands busy! When I'm on WW, I find that I nap a lot on the weekends, or else I eat too much. Are you getting plenty of naps in?

Lori--What kind of back problems do you have? Based on my own experience, keep doing the exercises they give you, it makes SO much difference. I still have back problems, even though I had my BR surgery. Unfortunately, a BR doesn't mean better posture, which is why my back hurts. I hope you're feeling better (both from your back and your stuffy nose) SOON! Good luck with your classes, what classes are you taking?

OK, it's time to hit the road. I'll see you cats tomorrow!
Closed Thread