Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 10:20 AM   #31  
Patty

S/C/G: 208/195.4/150

Height: 5'5"

Jaime, congrats on being a moderator... you'll do great!

Jane, I wish I knew when the first meeting is. I know that a couple of weeks isn't a long time, but it is when you are wanting to get started. I would certainly hope that we should know something next week. If we don't I think that I'm going to order WW at home and get started myself.

My WI was up 1/2 lb. I haven't been exercising consistently and haven't been putting the effort I need towards weight loss.

Has anyone joined biggest looser?
Old 08-08-2008, 10:47 AM   #32  

Height: 5'7"

I was a part of the Biggest Loser round that just finished and I have signed up for the forthcoming one. It hasn't necessarily challenged me to do my best but I've made friends with some of the ladies who do it as well, so I rejoined for the social aspect It is fun if you can keep up with the crazy 30 page chats!
Old 08-08-2008, 11:06 AM   #33  
GmaTo8

Just a quick one today....

Jen - glad to see you here, and, yes missy, I think you should go see the doc just to be on the safe side. A big WOOHOO on the 3 more pounds down!

SPatty - the old saying, "Is you is, or is you ain't" applies to your work situation, lol. They need to make a decision, and stick to it.

Everyone else -

I'm heading out with Mary and the girls in a bit to meet their new teachers, see the classrooms, and do some other errands. It's been awhile since Mary and I got to go anywhere together, so I'm liking this.

Toodles!

Last edited by Jane; 08-08-2008 at 11:07 AM.
Old 08-09-2008, 03:32 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Hello Ladies,

Quick flyby. Everything here is fine. Staying busy and OP. Hope all is well with everyone.

Trish
Old 08-10-2008, 12:15 AM   #35  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

hello everyone...

Have been eating clean the last few days other then 1 think that was given to me..*sigh Need to up my water as usual. Thinking Im going to start taking vitamins too. Think I need more vitamin B.

Jen,,,Good idea about getting yourself checked out. Ya on the 3 lbs...

Jaime,,,Congrats on being a Mod! Your hubby sounds like a good man.

Not much happening,,,I went to the Frige Festival last night and saw to shows. Both pretty ummm raunchy. not my usual thing I for.

The weather here is pretty hot,,,nice and hot. I woke up super early this morning and felt really horrible. Bad headache,,,dizzy. Felt like I had the flu so I went back to bed,,,woke at 11,,,still feeling ill...pukey ill. Went back to bed...Woke at 4:30 feeling better. I was given a priscrition from my Dr for migraines,,,which is what I had but I don't want the side affects so I troopered thro it. But lost a day.
So at work,,,My supervisor quit,,,my boss and a few othger key people are all on 2 week holidays...*eeeee things are pretty hairy right now. perhaps that is why I had the migrain. 1 more week....
16 more days and Im on holidays!

Well Im off...
night all
Old 08-10-2008, 08:21 AM   #36  
We can do this

S/C/G: 223/ticker/120

Height: 5"3.5

Hey all,
Again im in a rush. Looking forward to having a day off. Go knows when that will be though.
Had a bad day yesterday but bein good so far today.
But on the negative side of things my dinner dance in september looks like its going to be cancelled...
BUT i dont mind because I have met this very cute fire fighter lately.
First date this coming week lol At least its an incentive to keep at it
Hope everyone is keepin well.
ill catch up with you all soon enough i hope
JeN
Old 08-10-2008, 07:46 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Hi All~I have been taking my medication for depression. I am doing some what better. My ex has picked up my black lab. I am missing him, but it is okay. I now have a year to heal and recover from the divorce. We have our final hearing in Oct. Then I can get on with life as usual.

Eating this week has been very strange for me. One day I actually didn't eat enough. It does seem strange especially for me to say that. I had a few slip ups, but nothing major. I did a sneak peek weigh in this morning. I am exactly the same as last week. I am okay with that, it could have been far worse. I have buddied up with several friends. We have challenged each other to leave the 180's together. Hope floats again.

Everyone, thank you for your support and thoughts. I need all the friends I can get right now. You are a great group of ladies. Catch ya all later Pat
Old 08-11-2008, 03:24 PM   #38  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

hi all,

Its Monday afternoon,,,haven't had a break. Im really tired and hungry. And soon to be cranky. Ive had a huge arguement last week with a co worker who doesn't want to cover me on my breaks. Says shes too busy. She also happens to be the biggest whiner. Since the arguement I have been turning away all her friends and non work callers. Your too busy to cover me,,,then you are too busy to chat.

I was excited this morning,cause it looked like we might be hiring a new girl to take my position and I would move into the main room. (it has to be less stress) but she called asking for directions from the train station...huh?
We are literally in the middle of no where...no bus stops, trains, or well anything. So there was my chance of escape.

anyways I better get back to work
Old 08-11-2008, 08:11 PM   #39  
Patty

I had a NSV I had to share... I bought jeans today in a smaller size and Ihave been waiting for this day for a LONG time

My youngest daughter did great at the fair... she amazes me, I can't hardly get her to talk to anyone, but she spoke to the judge as if she has known him forever. I'm so proud. My oldest did very well also as she always does. School starts here the 20th so there aren't many days of summer left.

I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm down 1.5 lbs... hope I can continue for WI on Friday. Hopefully by the time I get to work on Wednesday there'll be some knews about WW.

Have a great day everyone
Old 08-12-2008, 07:35 AM   #40  
GmaTo8

Hello ladies,

Trish - how are you doing?

Angie - I feel so much better when I take a multivitamin. I also take extra Vit. D, too, just because I've been hearing so much about it. Maybe the new girl would be ok, once she finds you, lol. I don't blame you for not putting through the other gal's calls. Now she'll have to relieve you just to get her calls, teehee.
How long until you leave for NY? I wish I could go with you!!

Jen - sorry about the dance being canceled. Ooooh, tell us more about the fireman. I have 5 firemen in my family. How did you meet him? Where are you going this weekend? Yay for being back OP.

Pat - aww, I'm sorry about the doggie. You seem to have a good outlook on things, though. Yay for hooking up with some like-minded friends. I'm glad the meds are helping you, Pat.

SPatty - woo hoo on the smaller jeans and loss!! Sounds like your DD did a great job at the fair.

Hello to the others.

We've been redecorating the living room in aqua and brown, and hope to get it finished today. I'll post pics when it's done.

Today is the first day back to school. The twins will have separate (but connecting) classrooms, and although that's what they want, it's still scary for them. I'm headed over there in a bit to see them before they leave - they'll have their new clothes and shoes on, lol.

I have been eating too much. Have you all given up on me yet??

Toodles!
Old 08-12-2008, 12:18 PM   #41  
Patty

Jane, our school starts the 20th. My oldest starts high school this year (I can't believe she's that old already.... I'm so glad that I haven't aged Are the twins you refer to yours? If so, how old are they? My daughters are 9 & 14.

I'd better get ready... today's the last day that I have to go to the fair. Even my daughters are tired of it.

Have a great week everyone
Old 08-12-2008, 12:59 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Hi All~Got a funny for ya~My son (grown Man) says Mom you have droopy drawers! You have room to lay an egg in there! I guess that mean I get to go clothes shopping! Is size 16 regular the next size down from 1x? Guess that means I have to try them on AWWWWWWWWWW!! rofl

Jane~Thank you. When you are struggling so hard to get your life back on track it is nice to have friends to support and encourage you on. I am blessed to have found so many friends here at 3fc. The meds are helping, I can finally see a difference.
Catch ya all later Pat
Old 08-12-2008, 03:21 PM   #43  
We can do this

S/C/G: 223/ticker/120

Height: 5"3.5

The dance is back on again. Why cant people make up their mind!! But Im going shopping next week for a new dress. Im so excited!! I absolutely love shopping!!!

As for the fireman I met him through one of my friends who is a paramedic
No idea where we going on our date, he wants it to be a surprise... so god only knows... once its not the movies.... it will be ok.
Better get back to work, tickets wont sell themselves.. unfortunatley

Glad everyone is doin ok
Old 08-12-2008, 03:24 PM   #44  

Jane - Aqua and brown sounds fun, kind of funky. I can't wait for photos. What year of school are the twins in? Have they been separated before? And of course we will never give up on you!

Trish - glad to hear you're well!

Angelia - Wow, what a time for illness. I hope you feel better fast and that people have to take off early from their vacations to come help you out Where are you taking your holiday? That is so weird about the potential new hire - did you figure out where she was that she thought it was near a train station??

Jen - Sorry the dance looks like it is going to be cancelled. I know you were really looking forward to it When's your date? That's exciting!

Pat - It is great to hear you have buddied up with some people. In person support is very powerful. May you all leave the 180s post haste! That is funny about your son. I think 16 is the same as 1x, so you should be getting into 14s now! How exciting!!

SPatty - Awesome NSV! New sizes make great NSVs. Congrats to your daughters on their successes at the fair!

I'm doing okay over here. Been patchy eating-wise but I am still seeing a loss. I am not sure how that works but I am not about to start complaining! Had some stupid person in a car make an ugly comment at me as I was running with DH last night... trying to get over that today without drowning in a bucket of ice cream. We are going up to Maryland again on Friday and Saturday to look at some apartments there - We sent my sister to preview a couple places but I am not comfortable signing an application without actually seeing a place first. At least she got to weed out the obviously unsatisfactory ones. This just means I will probably miss my meeting again this week... Unless I am on top of things and go to the meeting near my sister's house on Saturday. We shall see. I am kind of excited, I like looking at apartments

Hope everyone is well! :Wave:
Old 08-12-2008, 03:25 PM   #45  

Jen - Posting at the same time! Glad your dance is back on, that is awesome! Sounds like you have a man of mystery there, taking you on a surprise date. Sounds like you'll have fun!
Closed Thread