Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2001, 11:09 AM   #16  
PartyAnimal&ComputerNerd

There is something about a carmel machiotto. 3 pts for a tall. Yum.
Old 03-09-2001, 12:18 PM   #17  
Find a Way

Two words - Valrhona Chocolate. Okay, a few more words, specifically their semisweet or bittersweet bars. French chocolate is definitely the best - higher cocoa content and less sugar so more chocolate flavor for your buck. I have 1 oz. at least every other day. The flavor is so intense that even that small amount can satisfy my chocolate craving. Thank heavens William-Sonoma started carrying the large bittersweet bars so I don't have to order from chocolatepicure.com and pay the large shipping fee!!
Old 03-09-2001, 02:02 PM   #18  
Stressed but Sane

I am an admitted chocoholic, with no plans to reform any time soon....I have the "real thing" when chocolate's what I need---I could eat truckloads of the low-point alternatives, and I'd still end up wanting (and eating) the good stuff, so I cut to the chase. I can always find a way to make room for the points.

For a more "everyday treat," my favorite is Trader Joe's chai latte...very yummy, and only 1 point.
Old 03-09-2001, 06:52 PM   #19  

Good thing I just ate!!

1. Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches when I can find them.

2. Dryer's (or Edie's) SF triple chocolate ice cream (1/2 c=2 pts)

3. Kedem Tea Biscuits (6=1 pt) together with 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce (warm it up and add a small packet of Splenda). This is a great after dinner/watching TV treat for 2 pts, and good sized too.

4. 1/3 cup REAL yogurt (i.e. full fat) = 2 pts. Add 1/2 banana or some berries for 1 more point. This is waaaay better than ff yogurt.

Hmmm, getting hungry again. LOL
Old 03-10-2001, 09:10 AM   #20  

Default I Don't Get It

I'm trying to post a reply- not a "new" reply and not a "new thread" I don't see another option. Am I missing something?

DOVE BARS! Chocolate on Chocolate. That's my number 1. favorite treat.

My number 2 favorite is Nutella!!! Love the stuff. Best thing I ever found. Of all things, I like it best on Natural Ovens Hunger Filler Bread. But on a binge day (did I say a dirty word?) it's great straight from the jar!
Old 03-10-2001, 09:50 AM   #21  
Teacher Lady

My favorite is a caramel frappuccino from Starbuck's.
It is a lot of points but well worth it......
Closed Thread