Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2004, 06:42 PM   #151  

Thanks again for the input everyone.

Mrs. Jim I have thought about the Dr. Phil book, but, the only problem is there is , I know, way too much junk in my head. Lets just say I avoid going there.

I think I should come back here when I get it together. You all have it together, have a plan, stick to it.......apparently I dont, maybe I will one day. Thanks for the tips.
Old 03-14-2004, 09:20 PM   #152  
Ilene the Bean

Hey Girls

Just a short post before bed...

Dip -- It's gonna be an A** kickin' week... My scale is ready too... Food was good today! Going to the gym first thing in the AM, didn't make it today fell asleep this afternoon... WE have 18 days for picture day Dip!

Baby -- You may not like what we advise at times but I truly think it will help if you keep posting...

Nite all...
Old 03-15-2004, 06:17 AM   #153  

I know it's the end of this thread, but just wanted to add. . .

WITC - Yep, know what you mean about the demons from the past and facing them head on. Hard to do but must be done to get past the emotional eating. Was glad to hear you say about your face getting thinner. Same here, except I look like my mother so much now, that it bothers me greatly. So sorry for what you went through. We just never know, really, what each other has had to bear.

BabySteps - Yes, maybe we for the most part "have it together" and a plan, but don't you doubt for a moment that any one of us doesn't struggle in some way daily. One of the 7 Keys is a serious support system, and that's what you have here at this forum. When I started out, I had no support at home because everyone was skeptical after so many broken plans and unaccomplished goals. But the primary step is your willingness to change, even if it's implementing one new idea each week or month to see if it will work for you. If you're not going to be open-minded, and resistent to something as fundamental as taking a few extra seconds to weigh and measure, or as complex as dealing with the junk in your head, then you're not going to succeed. If you've ever wondered why you can have good intentions to change, but constantly fail, you might want to consider your approach. We'll be here for you, and I agree with Ilene you should keep posting. I hope to think that the possiblity of a heart problem would be your wake-up call.

Best wishes,

dip
Closed Thread