Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2003, 06:51 PM   #16  

DUH! Amanda! I can't believe I wrote that. I will fix it immediately! I was referring to SandyB who I felt might have been offended by my "letting go"on that woman!
Amanda: YOU GET A:

Faye

Last edited by gma22; 09-14-2003 at 06:54 PM.
Old 09-14-2003, 07:15 PM   #17  

Hello Everyone,

Faye it sound like you had a great time and I wish I had the nerve to tell people what they need to hear like that--I think it great.

I went to work again and stayed on program. I ate out of a cooler all day. Blah! but I made it. I cleaned 4 houses so I think I got my exercise. I drank my water. I need a day off!

Very tired, Bye for now,

DebbieL
Old 09-14-2003, 09:14 PM   #18  

Good Evening Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well. I went for a walk after work it was so cool and crisp, just delightful, I only got to walk 1/2 mile because it was getting dark, so that is 2 miles on the watp video and 1/2 mile walk at the park, FEELING SO

Lee, come and clean my house plleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! I have tried to get Faye to do it, havent seen her yet GREAT JOB ON STAYING ON PROGRAM, AND THAT IS VERY GOOD EXERCISE.

Amanda, tomorrow is a new day, and you will get back on track!! hope you have a grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat week.

Joy, glad you had a good day, you are such a welcome addition to our group, lots of coming your way girl.

In response to the poll, WHO ME WAIT???? ARE YOU KIDDING??? I AM THE QUEEN OF INSTANT GRATIFICATION!! (IT IS WHAT GOT ME TO THIS WEIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE !!)

Well Chicklets, about ready to call this one a day! Talk to you in the am.

sw 356 June 5th
cw 321 - down 35 lbs - YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NEXT GOAL: 50 LBS DOWN BY 10/31 THAT IS DOABLE!!
NEXT GOAL:LOSE 75 BY JAN 2004 (flying to Amarillo Tx for a wedding, going to just slide on into that airplane seat!!)
final goal: 130 ish - SEE YOU CHICKIES THERE
Old 09-14-2003, 09:15 PM   #19  
I Can and I Will

PUHHHHLEASE..... Faye dear... u in no way shape or form offended me... I think u had every right to do what u did... and i applaud u for it. I am not an easy person to offend anyway...lol
Unless u r my husband... hahahahahahaha.... He is on my poop list of late... hahaha So no worries okay FAye?? hey i rhymed...lol
I have been staying on my program(fitday is a godsend for me) and getting exercise in everyday but i dont think i am loosing... i weigh in tomorrow so we'll see... i am due for my TOM but it hasnt got here yet so this heavy bloaty feeling is just kinda staying with me... i hate that. Anywho... i am pooped today.... i rode my bike and my big project was to switch the doors around on my fridge in the garage... that was a job and a half... and with nooone to help it was somewhat of a pain... but i got it done so at least i feel good about that. Hope you all have a wonderful night... sweet dreams to u all....

Sandy
Old 09-15-2003, 07:31 AM   #20  

Angry

Good morning Ladies....Yesterday was a good day...got all my water in and stayed op ...and exercise...walked 3 miles and played soccer with my son...so got all 4 for yesterday.... everyone is doing great...the weather is cooling down here...yeeessss!!!!!..I plan on getting my walk in in just a few...and work on my abs today...I just wish it were as easy to come off there as it is every where else..that is my hardest area..not to mention the slowest to come off...okay Ladies..let's get it going ...today make it a point to move that body more than yesterday...oh yeah,if yall don't mind ...what kind of program are yall following..as for me ...mine is called weight wise...it's where it is worked out according to your weight,and as you loose,it is adjusted..you do not go hungry either...it is a program put out from the Hospital that I worked at...good basic eating..so many carbs,protien,and fats...it has worked the best for me..it consist of 1624 calories,which it is fixing to be lowered,as my weight has come down...well ,I'm off for now...gotta get THIS BODY MOVIN...check in a little later...big cyber hugs to all...Joy
Old 09-15-2003, 07:50 AM   #21  

Good morning ladies!
Boy, this weekend was a wash food wise.....I didn't eat poorly, just didn't do my journal and did alot of "head eating". Especially with these pumpkin cookies I made....my brain rationalizes the fact that they are healthy and almost sugar-free into "go ahead, have a couple more!" Anyway, I did drink my water yesterday......no exercise, cuz I waited all day for dh to come home from fishing so I could take the kayak out. By the time he got home around dinner, I was too tired from a full day of sewing to do anything. GOTTA WORKOUT IN THE MORNING!!!

So, it's back in the saddle again...........back to the journal and the exercise and the water. My mom called last night and said she's lost so much weight that she has to alter all the new clothes I made her back in July! I'm so proud of her, I just hope she keeps it up.......she's a yo-yoer from way back (aren't we all

Joy, sounds like you had an awesome weekend full of activity! Good for you........I'll take your words to heart and make this a great week for exercise.

Pam, I love reading your posts these days! They're always so positive and full of hope and promise. Congratulations on all your hard work, it's paying off in more ways than your weight.....your heart and soul are so shiny, I'm blinded from here!

Faye must be sleeping in after the exhausting weekend with her grandson..........that or she had to get another job to make up for all the $$$ he scammed her for That's what grandmas are for, cuz we parents sure can't do it!

Well, gotta go.....the kids are whining that they'll miss recess if we don't leave NOW. I'll check in later.....

Julie
Old 09-15-2003, 08:22 AM   #22  
I Can and I Will

Good Morning Ladies!! Woke up this morning refreshed and have already done my AM Yoga... it feels so good to stretch awake. I got a 4 yesterday and today is weigh in day for me... i usually weigh in around 9am... thats when i have time. Without being bothered...lol ITs so nice to see u all have so much energy in the morning... i am becoming a morning person. I really like what i can accomplish when noone else is up with me... hahahaha. i am going to try to do my pilates workout today and for sure get a walk or bike ride in. I am stepping up the exercise department... i want/need to jump start myself! To all u lovely ladies have a fabulous day!! i will check back later... Take care of U

Sandy
Old 09-15-2003, 08:36 AM   #23  

Morning Girls,

pts for yesterday: 2 program pts, 1 pt for water and YES!!! ONE PT FOR EXERCISE. did my watp video (2 mile tape), and walked 1/2 mile last night after work at the fitness park.

Joy, it was great chatting with you this morning!! What a perfect way to start my day, turning on my computer and finding you there to talk with. CANT GET MUCH BETTER THAN THAT.

Sandy: pilates??? not this girl. not yet anyway...but I am getting there!! have a good day. Good luck on your weigh in , I know you will do great!

Mirabelly, arent those journals a "have to", I didnt do mine from Friday at dinner till yesterday, so had to back track...dont plan on doing that again! I really need to do them daily, it holds me accountable and keeps me focused...have a
day!

Catch you chicklets later
Old 09-15-2003, 10:53 AM   #24  
Soon-to-be Sexy Lady

Good morning girls!

Friday - 2 points (water and exercise)
Saturday - 0 points
Sunday - 0 points

Ok ok, it was an AWFUL weekend for me. I was on the McDonald's diet with a cheeseburger and fries, EVERY day.

But the good news....I lost weight! I'm down to 145! Now, two things. It's probably b/c I didn't eat alot BESIDES the McDonalds...AND, I know this is not the way to do things. I'm taking this as a little Godsend and I am not gonna make this a habit, so it's back on track for me today!

Another little plus was that I met a new guy this weekend! I went to visit my friend Lori and her boyfriend's roommate went out with us. He is a total cutie and my friend asked me for my email (I'm assuming to give to him...hopefully lol)...so we'll see what happens with that!

Not much else to report on my little end of the world. I hope everyone else is doing just peachy and I'll check in soon!
Toodles!

(I'm off to change my signature to read CW: 145 before it's too late!)
Old 09-15-2003, 10:58 AM   #25  

MONDAY: Mission Monday and our mission this week is to love the person that inhabites our body. Really love that person. Be happy with who you are and you will be happy with who you become!

I'M LATE, I'M LATE TO ISSUES SMILEYS TODAY!

Ok here goes ladies and I am going to squish you again. I am so very late this morning and I have to get going. I didn't sleep worrying about this stupid electrical/ $$ situation or I dreamed about it so I am pooped and tried to sleep in. All is well though, as Jack talked to the people at the management company and found it was an either or situation so that the work can be completed right away.

Our 4 pointers for today with a BIG for each of you:

PAM SANDYB AMANDA DEBBIEL JOY

Our 2 pointer so far is ME as I stayed op but HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS GIRLIES I didn't exercise and I lost count of water so I am not sure I got it all in. I have varicose veins and LOSING weight has made them worse or at least more visual and yesterday my lower thigh was hurting big time and I think that is what it was so I didn't try anything and rested it as well as I could.

Our 1 pointer with a is:

JULIE

Julie, we all have pit days so don't worry about it.

I need to clean downstairs today, but don't know if I am going to get it done or not. I need to eat and exercise and get my vitamins and citrucel into me and of course feed the animals.

BIG NEWS ARE OUR HOUSE!!!!!!! JACK IS DIETING! HE REALLY WANTS TO LOSE ABOUT 40 LBS I am so glad because he has these scrawny little legs and ankles and all his weight is right around his waist the worst place for it. His method of losing is lunchtime meal replacement and making some slight changes in his diet like using my reduced calorie margarine, etc.

Well girlies, I have got to get hopping as it is 10 o'clock and I have done NOTHING!

Faye
Old 09-15-2003, 01:06 PM   #26  
I Can and I Will

Well Ladies.... i weighed in... and no loss. still the same... but i know it takes time... so i am sure thst by next week i will have lost at least a lb... ! I miscalculated my TOM by a week... i am still trying to recover from my brothers funeral i guess... my head is all messed up... that and i was on bcp and ran out so i got used to not keeping track on my calendar... lol oh well... at least i dont have to worry about being pregnant... not yet.. hahahaha
I just got my ds off to preschool so here i sit... wondering what to do... i hve already vacuumed and swept the garage out... laundry is in the dryer... so... i guess i could do my pilates... alright.. i will
i will check back in later... I will also work on loving me... and the body i am in... because if i work hard enuf i can change the outside to match the inside... beautiful.

Sandy
Old 09-15-2003, 02:05 PM   #27  

Missy: YOU GET A: for Friday and a for the weekend! Hey your loss is montrously terrific! Way to go!

Pam: I didn't tell you this morning how great your loss was either. You have got a handle on how to do this and that is why it is working for you.

LADIES WE ARE GOING TO START SOMETHING CALLED WTG'S. A WAY TO GO (WTG) IS WHEN SOMETHING NON WEIGHT LOSS AND UNEXPECTED HAPPENS, SUCH AS AN INCREASE IN EXERCISE TIME OR A NEW DRESS THAT IS IN A SMALLER SIZE. WHEN YOU POST A WTG, ALWAYS MAKE IT IN CAPS AND IN PINK SO THAT WE KNOW THAT IS WHAT IT IS!

WTG: First off I finally got into those jeans that I have had brand new for something like 5 years, zipped those puppies up tight though they were and wore them to the commissary to shop in. Luckily, I didn't have to go to the bathroom, but I was determined to wear them and I have been trying them on about once a month! I also increased my glider time 5 minutes per session for a total of 60 minutes now and last Thursday when I kept the car, I noticed instead of a belly rub with the steering wheel and having to tilt the seat back to stop it, I now have a good two inches between me and the steering wheel!

So, I am waiting for some of those great WTG's from you guys too!

**I also put instructions for the WTG on the first post with the topics etc so if you are new or get hung up about it you can check there for instructions**
Faye

Last edited by gma22; 09-15-2003 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-15-2003, 03:17 PM   #28  

Hello everyone!

Pam I would love to clean your house but I think it might be quite a drive! What I think is even better is a web-site called flylady.com. She will help you get your own house cleaned without going crazy. It stands for finally loving yourself. If everyone used it I wouldn't have a job. Its how I clean my house.

Faye it will take me a week to learn how to make posts pink!

I'm in North Carolina about 50 miles inland. I hope I'll be talking to you ladies for the next few days but I might loose power. I'm not scared of getting blown away. I was just at nags head yesterday. Its kind of spooky.

Congratulations to those who lost.

Bye for now

Debbie-Lee
Old 09-15-2003, 03:35 PM   #29  
I Can and I Will

Oh Debbie-Lee!!! I LOVE the flylady... Its how i clean my house and keep it organized as well. Its a great site and great ideas... and i love the babysteps... just like here with the weight loss... babysteps! Well guys.. i have a WTG... I did my pilates today!! Starting to get back into it so babysteps... but i did 15 mins, and i did my yoga this morning. Just need to get a walk or bike ride in and i am coolbeans for exercise today. Well ladies... have a wonderful afternoon, i will beb checking back this evening...
take care of U

Sandy
Old 09-15-2003, 03:40 PM   #30  

DebbieL: It's easy. Use post reply button when you do that you will see where it says vb code and beside it a bunch of boxes. Hit the drop down arrow beside color then scroll to pink and click on it. You will see a long box come up above your reply. Hit your caps lock button on your keyboard type WTG and hit ok on the long box. The one thing you have to remember is it only posts at the last line so if you do something and have to go back and insert, then you have to highlight all the post past where you want to put your colored words in, right click on your mouse and cut the info then go back and do the above with the color and when finished with the insert, right click again and paste your post back into your reply box. Only the letters WTG are to be in pink, the rest of your info about your way to go just do in a regular fashion.

Faye
Closed Thread