Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2003, 08:35 AM   #61  
I Can and I Will

My prayers are with Carol Ann... I pray she has family and good friends around her to help her thru this time.
Yes Debbie... u and Faye are soooooo right... I just keep forgeting that they r so literal... lol My bad! I got all 4 yesterday... got up this AM and already did my yoga. Pilates later, and hopefully a walk or bike ride. I am giving away some of my things today... we no longer use them or they have been sitting in the garage for years so they are going to charity today. They will be here between 9 and noon to pick up the stuff. I am no longer hanging on to things that i "might" just get to eventually. Like the flylady says, if it doesnt make u happy get rid of it. I have found that works well for me... coming from a long, and i mean long, line of packrats stuff just seems to weigh me down... so slowly and surely i am getting rid of the things i dont LOVE and keeping the things that i do. The next step is my children... teaching them to "bless " others with things they no longer use or like. So, once that stuff is picked up i am going to sand and paint my other dresser thats in the garage and put it in my sons room... i can move the hardware so the drawers are easier for my youngest to open. Then i can move the other one down here and use it for winter stuff... each child can have their own drawer for their stuff! Well... i have just been a babbling... sorry.... i have to say that gettting up and doing my yoga b4 the kidlets are awake is just liberating!! Its so good for ME... quality me time!!! I have no gripes today... things are worked out with the DH and the sun is shining... it will be a great day!!
Hope u all have great days as well... Take care of U

Love you all....
Sandy

Last edited by Sandybrat; 09-17-2003 at 08:39 AM.
Old 09-17-2003, 08:42 AM   #62  
I Can and I Will

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME HAPPY!!! I think u will find that the people here are jsut fabulous... great friends, great listeners and best of all they let u be u... Hope u enjoy being here... i look forward to getting to know u better!!

Sandy
Old 09-17-2003, 09:35 AM   #63  

Morning to you ladies (again!)

So far this morning here are the 4 point smileys:

TO: JULIE DEBBIEL SANDYB ME

SandyB: I am go glad everything is right with your world again. I cannot stand discord with Jack and Me. He can't either. If he leaves for work and we aren't speaking, I can guarantee I will get a phone call.

DebbieL: I had to laugh about the literal stuff because it is ohhhh so true. Men just have to have very strict information on anything and you can leave nothing to chance.

Julie: Sorry about the toothache. Since I am dentist phobic, I understand what you are going through but go to the dentist, you will feel better.

Thank you all for your prayers. It shocked me so much this morning when I checked their thread and saw that post. I couldn't even go back to bed. I just sat and sobbed. That and I went in to Jack and woke him up, poor thing and told him "Jack please remember the last breath you take that I love you. Even if I am mad as a wet hen at you, the last breath you take make it be a remembrance that I love you."

Saying that, make sure that your relationships are in a finish mode. In other words, no matter who it is be it spouse, friend, relative or whatever, don't leave things unsaid between you. You will regret it.

Faye
Old 09-17-2003, 11:38 AM   #64  

My thoughts are with Carol Ann.

Thanks you all for a warm welcoming. I am at work now so I can't really write long, but today I have my gyn appointment at 3pm. I will let you all know how it goes this evening.

Have a great day!
Old 09-17-2003, 11:47 AM   #65  

Good Morning Ladies,

Welcome Happy Dance Dot, glad to have you here, there is definitely strength in numbers!! The gals here are just fabulous, great source of unconditional love and inspiration and motivation, and sometimes a "good swift kick in the *@! when it is deemed necessary. Hope you have a great day, and I look forward to getting to know you better,

My deepest sympathies to Carol Ann and her family and friends. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN OUR LOVED ONES WILL BE TAKEN FROM US!! DO NOT PASS UP A CHANCE TO SAY I LOVE YOU TO THEM TODAY AND HOLD THEM CLOSE.

Pts for yesterday: 2 program pts, 1 pt for exercise and 1 pt for water.

well gals have to go watch I Lost It on Discovery Health Network Channel, it gives me all sorts of good info and much needed inspiration. Check in with you later.

sw 356 June 5th
cw 321 next weigh in tomorrow
next goal: lose 50 lbs by 10/31
next goal: lose 75 lbs by 1/30/04
next goal: lose 100 lbs by 6/5/05 one year to date when I started this journey
final goal: 130 ish
Old 09-17-2003, 12:00 PM   #66  

DO NOT POST HERE! THE QUEEN OF CLEAN HAS SWEPT IT OUT AND MOVED US TO #27
Closed Thread