Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2003, 08:26 PM   #121  

Hi there!!!! I thought I would drop in on this Saturday night. I have been very bad this weekend. I went to my mom's for my b-day and she made a "better than sex cake" God was it good. Then I had a cake here at home. I plan on getting back on track on Monday. I am just eating like Pig!!!!!!
Angie great to hear about your new car!
red thanks for the info on the clothes.
Hi Dips, Tonya, Chris, Holly, Kempy, Noelle, Jackie and anyone else I am forgetting because of the massive overload of sugar in my Body !!!! Julie
Old 09-14-2003, 04:51 PM   #122  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good afternoon!

Today is a new day and I have been trying to be a good girl. Got the lobsters cooking and I had veggies and a soy sauce thing for lunch so I have been a good little girl.

We had to cancel our plans for New Hampshire next weekend because if that Hurricane is supposed to wreak havok up here by Saturday then I am not blowing a bunch of money to be going to a park during that. I will go in a couple of weeks and just go hiking. It is free(just what I can afford. haha)

Julie, I hear ya on the sugar overload. I made chocolate peanut butter chip cookies last night and I ate so many.

The kids found a stray cat out behind my in laws bakery the other day so we tried to bring her home last night. She sat in my daughters room and growled at us all night so I left the window open and she ran out. She was a little freaky. I am going to keep my eye out for her and try to coax her back but even in town she is safer than at the bakery. The puke that hangs out there would have tried to kill her if he had found her first.
Old 09-15-2003, 06:06 AM   #123  
No Limit Souljah!!

Ciao Ladies,

Julie- a "better than sex cake" I would stay far away from THAT! When was your B-day?? Happy BIRTHDAY JULIE~
Hope you had fun and I must add that on your special day you are entitled to have some cake, but now it's back to biz-ness, Missy!

RED- I'm going home to NY next month as well and I'll be all over the place. I'll PM you when I touch down. Maybe we can get together and reflect on our Army days . Living on a 1200 calorie a day diet isn't so hard once you find the right foods. It forced me to drink more water and eat more fruits and veggies which have no more than 20-60 calories per serving. Ideally we are supposed to have 3-5 servings of fruits/veggies a day but most of us don't because we're into other stuff. Basically if you follow the food pyramid, you should be able to eat well and still satisfy your appetite. 1800 calories a day is reasonable, I'm just trying to speed things up a bit. I have very little patience.

Hello to everyone else...I will adress you all individually in a bit but I have a project going right now.

Later

-Dips-
Old 09-15-2003, 10:42 AM   #124  

I knew I should have gotten on the site this weekend. I would have gotten something done this weekend. I still didn't finish the bathroom. I didn't like the way it was looking so I stopped. Joe like it though so I guess I will have something to do this weekend.

Angie did you sell the Durango yet? I didn't know if you were going to trade it in or try to sell it outright. I hate to see that the hurricane is heading up north. I was surprised that it didn;t come this way. They usually all head here. i think the cool front that we have coming is what is keeping it from coming into the Gulf.

Noelle and Red what in the world are you two talking about with these toilets? I don't know if I really want to know.

Dips I meant to ask if you have heard from Kina or even from Jen or Gennel? I know the other thread that you, Angie , Noelle and myself were on is gone but I didn't know if you might hve kept intouch with anyone. That thread was a jumpin' one too.

Jackie, Tonya, Holly, Sandy (who I think we lost) Julie and Chris
Old 09-15-2003, 10:46 AM   #125  

Goodmorning everyone!!!!
Dips it was on the 12th. And thanks for the support to getting back to business. I need to get back on track. You must be so excited to get back to the states!!
Angie sounds like a scary cat you picked up.
hey Kempy where have ya been?
Hello to everyone. Don't have that much time to post now. Talk later. Julie
Old 09-15-2003, 10:48 AM   #126  

Hi Kempy you snuck in on me!!!!
Old 09-15-2003, 11:29 AM   #127  

Hey Everyone!! Hope you all had a good weekend.....
Kempy- I didn't know you were renovating the bathroom, a regular Bob Villa, eh? Maybe red and Noelle could suggest a good toilet for your new room..HAHA

Dips- Where in New york are you from? I am so JEALOUS of you. NY is my fave place in the world. Wish I could afford to live there. Oh well, I just setlle for going there on vaction every year. I am a theater rat!!!

RedBalloon- I can relate about the scale not showing progress. Last week I worked out 6 days and ate super healthy and the scale said I gained 2 pounds. Go figure.......

Hi Angie, Jbbm, and everyone else. I'll chat with you later...
Old 09-15-2003, 05:23 PM   #128  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Default and I don't like Mondays...

Hey everyone. I had a not bad weekend. I stayed OP through the week and most of Saturday but our Sunday BBQ included steak fajitas (muy delicioso ) which were a good choice w/lots of veggies cooked on the grill, but it ended with a lemon bundt cake . I should have just done this . Anyway, back on track today and trying to drink lots of water.

Angie congrats on the new car. Hope that hurricane blows by and you can continue on with your road trip adventures.

Kempy, sorry about all the talk about toilets. Rick's a plumbing contractor and well you know, those things are always on my mind . And you know me, I always had a potty mouth .

Julie, happy belated birthday .

Jackie, I can totally relate to being OP and the scale going UP. I've been OP for a week and the scale's not budged at all. Let's keep up the effort though and I'm sure next week we'll be crowing about our successes.

Red, you're too funny describing your discovery of your 'new' bones . That's cool though! I don't have any relatives in Thailand, my sisters and I just like to shop shop shop. Heehee, I confirm that Bangkok is all about the sex trade--but it's NOT what we go there for . We caught the skytrain to go shopping in the Patpong area at night and had to walk through this street where all the 'professionals' were out working. It was kinda weird, seeing all these groups of girls (or were they really?) dressed up and standing in line--and the limos and taxis full of Japanese businessmen come driving by to do 'business'. It's sad when you know a lot of the people are so poor that they send their sons and daughters to do that. It's also very sad that most of the women are extremely pretty, even the ones that aren't really women (you know what I mean ) . Hope I didn't offend anyone with this kind of talk.

Hello to Dips, Holly, Chris, Sandy, Summer, Emily, Tonya...everybody! Gotta run for now.
Old 09-16-2003, 11:13 AM   #129  
No Limit Souljah!!

Ciao Ladies,

Today is one of those days which I really don't feel like goig to the gym but it is a must. I will force myself to go because I promised a friend I'd be there. I just feel so worn out today. Come to think of it, I didn't take my multivitamin today, that could be it. Still I have to drag myself out today.

Kempy- You asked a very good question. Where on earth are Gen, Jen and Kina?? i haven't the slightest Idea. I know Kina is busy with school and Gen was moving into the new house. I don't know about Jen but I hope she's well.

Another work day is DONE! Just 6 days left WOO HOO
Hope everyone is having a good week so far, socialy and health wise. I'll chitter chatter with you all in a bit.

OH By the way, SHRIMP is a very good snack, (not the fried but the cocktail) no fat, not carbs, good scource of protein, tastes great if you're into seafood. And cocktail sauce is pretty healthy too! I made that discovery this weekend. Well that's all for now gals!

-Dips-
Old 09-16-2003, 11:14 AM   #130  

Hey what happened to our board? We didn't have much activity yesterday.

I am sorry to say that I have nothing to report. Joe had a friend over from high school an the two of them acted like little kids all night. They recreated the entier movie of Dumb and Dumber for me. The thing is if I had never seen the movie I would have never known what they were doing. It really was funny. They would start at the begining and then be at the end and then jump to the begining agian. Did I mention that a few bottles of wine were involved?

So, did we all just give up on our challengess for this month? I havn't heard much talk about it.
Old 09-16-2003, 11:15 AM   #131  

Hey Dips you snuck in. What time is it over there anyway?
Old 09-16-2003, 11:22 AM   #132  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I aqm here. I screwed up majorly with my period but I am back this week and trying hard.

I was going to PM Gennel and Di and see if they wanted to join us. Di was supposed to start her own thread but I guess she got busy. She hit goal ya know. I miss that thread too.
Old 09-16-2003, 11:25 AM   #133  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Oh yeah, Kempy we traded the Durango in on the new car. Where is everyone that used to post here. I have seen a few on other threads but not here?

The vet was supposed to come to my house today for the animals annual shots but she forgot. She felt so bad when I called her. They are now coming on Thursday.
Old 09-16-2003, 11:33 AM   #134  

I wish I could get my vet to coem to my house. That would save me so much headache. The cats are the hard part. Putting them in the car is not fun. Once i get them there they are holly terrors.
Old 09-16-2003, 01:03 PM   #135  

Hi everyone! I just feel tired today and ya know the feeling all you just want to do is eat. I really let myself go over the weekend but now I want to get going. I am going to make an appt. to get my hair cut. Right now my hair is just below my shoulders. I might be daring and get it shorter. I really like Paula Abduls new haircut. It is kind of a choppy bob with highlights, it is so pretty. Now if I could just have her body to go along with it. I don't think my hairdresser can work that kind of magic though! Speaking of her I did not go to her for like a year and a half and when I came back she lost so much weight. She says she just works out three days a week for 60 minutes and eat high fiber and smaller portions.

Angie its great your vet comes to your house. One time my uncle needed to put his dog down and could not bear to be there, but a vet came to his house and put the dog down. I held on to him and it was one of the saddest things i ever experienced.

Hey Kempy don't men act totally different around other men? Kinda funny.

Well talk later! Julie
Closed Thread