Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-02-2017, 10:55 AM   #61  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all of you
I feel like I am going round and round with this scale. So I am officially calling it my non-scale day. when the numbers go from 163.4-165 and every number in between I will just not look and poof no scale day

I have my lunch and breakfast packed. 1egg, 2 egg whites, bacon, and cheese to make omelet. Large salad with, olives, cheese and summer sausage for lunch. Dinner will be..for DH taco's, for me taco salad! Complete with salsa For desert a chocolate protein shake. this is really a typical day for me. This am I almost...(really) got up to workout but then overslept.

A big to all of us for staying accountable and op
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:05 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 144/143.6/119

Height: 5' 3"

Hi there everyone

I'm hoping you won't mind me joining in? I gave birth this time last year and weighed over 250lbs. I've managed to shift quite a bit but losses have slowed down and I'm looking to lose the last 25lbs and feel I could do with some support - and hopefully support others.

I'm following a low carb, high protein, high fat diet. More my own creation rather than someone else's plan so I'm going to have to see how it goes. I may adjust it to a 5:2 type deal if I don't see any loss in the next couple of weeks.

I workout regularly at the gym, weights, spinning and body pump. I'm aiming to build muscle so I can be a more effective burn machine. I have a lot of excess skin from being big before and then I gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy (around 115lbs - shocking) and so exercise is only going to see me some of the way. I will be having surgery when the time is right. I was hoping to get my arms done well before my wedding in August as my dress has no sleeves and it's too hot to cover up. If I do this though, I'll need to be ready for May and that's a tough call to lose that amount of weight by May. Incidentally, my dress fitting happens to be in May too so a double whammy of pressure.

I think I have no choice but to set myself a goal of 10lbs. I'm shaking my head as I write that as I don't think it will be achievable but I feel I have to aim high

Good luck to everyone for their goals this month!
Bing0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:10 AM   #63  

Default New to 3fc :)

Hi, my name is Nicole. I stumbled across this page and joined. My weight is horrible highest ever right now 275. I'm 32 years old and 5'5. A few years ago I lost 50lbs brought me down to 192. But over past 2 1/2 years I have gained it all back and then some. So I'm going to log in here everyday for some motivation
Nicolemf1503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:51 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

I just wrote a massive post full of personals and then lost it.

Welcome to all our newbies! Glad you have you with us!

to our old-timers! Keep up the good work.

After wearing it daily for over 6 months I forgot my activity tracker/watch today. I feel like i'm naked. It is horrid!

Last edited by MonteCristo; 02-02-2017 at 11:53 AM.
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 01:35 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 113/see my ticker/95

Height: 174 cm

Bing0 welcome! On your very first post you found the very best place to be around I follow primal diet which seems to be very close to what you are doing. It does not guarantee me weight loss per se (I can still overeat on super healthy stuff), but it sure makes me feel good. It's also how I cured my Crohn's disease years back. So I fully beleive in its benefits! Looking forward to hear about your progress!

Nicolemf1503
welcome here. The more the merrier, looking forward to seeing you around!

Last edited by Ronja; 02-02-2017 at 01:35 PM.
Ronja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 01:53 PM   #66  

Food log:

B: 3 egss, bacon
S: Carrot
L: Haddock, fresh vegetable. 2 sq. chocolate. Coffe with milk.
S: 1/2 glass of OJ, apple, almond butter
D: hard boiled eggs, small peice of sausage, cup of milk with honey (as a caugh remedy).

Out of anything I can eat on my diet. Really need to go shopping tomorrow. I just have to drag myself to the store with kids and that is NOT my favourite thing to do. Well, beats dieing of hunger, or, even worse, giving in and eating bread
Old 02-02-2017, 01:54 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 191.0/182.4/145

Happy Groundhog Day Everyone,

I made it through yesterdays party clean as a whistle...lol
I didn't get home until late so didn't check in but made it through another night without a midnight fridge raid...lol And I am well on my way to another great day.

MY GOAL for February is simple, I am taking it one day at a time and focusing on eating healthy each day. If I do this, weight loss is a given, and I will let the scale surprise me at the end.

I am excited to report a 6 lb loss so far this week, Good bye fluid retention and inflammation...YAYYYYY My joints and intestines feel so much better already....I try not to fixate on the scale as it can be very unforgiving, but it's always nice to see that number go down, especially the first week.

RONJA: I love your "rinse and Repeat" analogy, that is so me my entire life. I consider myself a "foodaholic" Always needing to keep myself in check!

PANG: I am an avid user of Vit C, Zinc and Echinasea during cold and flu season, I can honestly say since starting this I am limited to a small non debilitating 24 cold once in a while, I have survived flu's colds and all the bugs my grandkids have to offer. I did not know however that Vit C inhibits Zinc, I know to separate my Magnesium, so thanks for the info I will look that up.

CONGRATS to everyone for their accomplishments! And Kudos to those who have stumbled and continue to pick themselves up everyday and keep moving forward.

I am so thrilled with finding this forum! I LOVE the fact that there is no pressure to eat or exercise a certain way, or be expected to lose a certain amount by a certain date. We are all so different, not everyone responds to the same "methods".

Find what works for YOU and stick to it. Always be open to new ideas and most of all don't make this journey a task, be happy and embrace your new healthy lifestyle.

Have a great Day everyone......
Heidilove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 02:09 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 245/243/130

Height: 4' 9.5"

Hi everyone! I hope I can just go ahead and jump on in here!

I FINALLY convinced my husband (who is the type to complain about weight, but not do much about it) to get a YMCA membership with me! So that is a HUGE progress, because everyone knows if you have support, your chances of success are much much higher! I also get to take my son, which is amazing. But also nerve wracking because I am a stay at home mom and daycare provider to my niece and nephew. Therefore, we've never been away from each other really (other than a one night stay at grandmas house) and I'm anxious/ curious to see how this is going to go! More anxious than curious...

B- 100 calorie corn pops box with 1 cup of 2% organic milk (I was REALLY craving some cereal this morning, so I decided 220 calories wasn't really worth denying myself over!)
L- 1/2 cup of crushed tomatoes with basil, 1 ounce of lean ground beef, 1/2 cup whole wheat angel hair pasta, and 1/4 cup of green beans with 1/2 cup of cottage cheese
S- Skinny pop 1 cup popcorn, Dark chocolate square, & after tonight's work out, a vanilla protein shake
D- Grilled chicken with a garlic sauce with some vegetables like carrots, beans, broccoli, & corn
Totaling at about 1300 calories.

Tonights work out, honestly...depends on how my son does in the nursery. But I am hoping for about 20 minutes of cardio with some weight lifting. Haven't been sleeping well lately and I hope this crick in my neck will work itself out during or in the sauna after.

Hope everyone is having a great day! And congrats on keeping ourselves motivated!
alystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 02:33 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

YW: 144.0
CW: 142.8
Exercise: 21 minutes stationary; 15 minutes treadmill; hoping to get another mile in tonight
Calories: 1250

No time for personals right now. Weight did drop some. Not to 141 like it was the other day but back down to 142…so I’ll take it. I’m not feeling so good today..I’m having belly issues…hoping it goes away soon! Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 02:54 PM   #70  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Well I figured out the reason for the mysterious gains over the last couple of days...TOM has arrived a week early I fully expect there to be at least a 3lb gain on the scale in the morning.

I will eat clean. I will eat clean. I will eat clean.

Last edited by Vixsin; 02-02-2017 at 02:55 PM.
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 03:20 PM   #71  

Vixsin that's exactly what happened to me last month! It also means you will soon see a drop as well Edit: I mean that TOM arrived a week early, not that it arrived. That is bound to happen once a month, right?

Pang
I've read a lot about IF now and it really seems tempting. It all just makes sense to me. The only drawback for me is that I'm still breastfeeding my 1 year old. I've read that for some women the milk supply drops when they fast, for other not so much. I guess I will have to try it and see. Going to give it a week or two and re-evaluate depending on how my supply reacts. I'm going to do 5:2, first fast day tomorrow, wish me luck!

Last edited by Ronja; 02-02-2017 at 03:30 PM.
Old 02-02-2017, 06:31 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 221/177/150

Height: 5'6"

My goal this month is to lose 6 pounds and I just started calorie counting. I'm doing 1300 calories and gym 3-4 days per week. I plan to start on Saturday or Sunday.
Rose426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 07:08 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 246/see ticker/160 or less

Height: 5' 3.5"

Default 2/2/17

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well!

Today - net calories 1478; exercise 4.2 mile walk with dogs; steps so far, 12,181; water - 100 oz.

I read up on all of the posts, great to hear everyone's news and updates. Greetings and support to the newbies and regulars!

Went to movie today, got snack, won't go into details for fear of triggering someone, but fit it into my calorie goal. So, I'm glad I exercised today, made it possible to account for my snack and yet still stay within calorie goal.

Hope you all have a great night!
Zoniegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 08:10 PM   #74  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Afternoon/evening ladies and gent

Today has been a good day eating, I am so use to eating op anymore I don't even think about it. When I mentioned to a go worker that I have had no bread, rice, pasta, fruit since starting this journey in October she said and I quote "I would just die"

Oh well anyway I am still mad at my body for not fully cooperating and I think I will refrain from recording my weight until this ...whatever it is...stops and the scale goes the right way which is down.

Tonight taco salad...and a trip to the store. I am out of my egg staples

Everyone have an awesome night....I hope to get to my personals soon.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 08:48 PM   #75  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to all the new check-in buddies. :

Anyone else ready for the weekend?

We are having our ladies church meeting on Saturday. We are going out for lunch. We are going to a place that I have been to before. I love their salad w/smoked chicken so it will workout well. I remember I used to freak out about these get togethers. Anyone else remember that? Now it feels like getting together with close family. Amazing how I have grown with that group.

Total Approx 1490 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)

spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Ozery OneBun 50 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)