Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-17-2014, 10:35 AM   #196  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all,

Diana, I got my walk in, yay, did my c25k, then took Hunter down the road so he wouldn't have to get a bath, he would have been a muddy mess if we went in the woods, he still tried to get in every puddle...

W-162.5
B-v8 splash
L- low sodium v8, peanuts
D- Asian salad
E- walk

Hope everyone has a great day, just realized I'm behind on posting to my challenge threads, oops,
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 11:13 AM   #197  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

it was such a nice crisp fall evening last night that i took our dog for a walk right after dark....beautiful out....got a half mile down the road and saw a big black dog on the road with no owner around....then i realized it wasn't a dog, it was a big black BEAR....*sigh* so i turned around and we walked home i don't know if we can keep walking at night because it's getting dark by 8:30 now and the bears are out earlier...i reallyyyyy liked my evening walks too....
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 11:51 AM   #198  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Ian Have you decided on the Hash Run? Do you know anyone there? Was the buffet for another run? It looked good. I wonder if they have those for all the runs.
Thanks Diana. I am thinking I will do it. We arrived in Yangon today and drove past the university where they meet. It's about 15 minutes away. The runs in Asia are a little different than in the US, or so I hear. First, there is slower running. Secondly, the age of participants tends to be a little higher. Third, there is more drinking and better eating because it is cheaper here. I will not know anyone there but that is part of the fun. You do get to meet new people but there is less pressure because of the run. So if you don't talk much to many people...no big deal.

Anyway, the scale was about 170 today. I did not go to the toilet yesterday so that probably did it. But I ate well today and managed to weight train now I have a gym in my hotel in Yangon. I will be up early tomorrow for a run (the sun rises at 5.30am). There are treadmills but I am going to aim for a run outside.

Last edited by IanG; 09-17-2014 at 11:52 AM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:14 PM   #199  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Good morning, everyone!

W 168.8
B egg on toast
L veg and chicken sausage
D same as lunch.

Weightlifting day
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:21 PM   #200  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

Hey folks! Today is a real white knuckle day for me (so uncommon!) I'm starting to think I may be pregnant! LOL I ate three chunks of pineapple from a smorgasboard at my job, and that wasn't on my menu plan. Anyway, I can't wait to have lunch - I'm starving, but I always wait until 2pm to eat.

Sept 17, 2014
B: Hot tea w/lemon and agave (30), 2 eggs over-easy (140) = 170
S: Apple (60), pineapple (30) = 90
L: 1 cup buffalo chicken soup (203) = 203
S: Baby carrots/cherry tomato (50) w/ light ranch (80) = 130
D: Turkey pumpkin chili (280), cilantro, scallion, jalapeno (5) = 285
S: Popcorn (130) = 130
TOTAL: 1008
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 04:59 PM   #201  

S/C/G: 193.2/175/155

Height: 5'5'

B-proti diet pancake wf syrup
L- yellow bell pepper cucumbers, cooked green and wax beans, garlic little soya sauce and ginger. Gotta love that ginger. + pure protein shake
D-8 oz steak, that's really big, mushroom, green peper, coleslaw with dijon mustard and wf syrup mixed. yummy

Exercise 45 min bike ride, 20 min CS
Busy day, writing again.

The diet is going very well.

I'm always glad to stop by here and read the news.

Alaskanlaughter A bear on your night walk!!! I know you are a braver woman than I.

A wave to all, Diana, Ian, Kellijpa, munchy, coolmom.
sarabithelioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 05:16 PM   #202  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarabithelioness View Post
B-proti diet pancake wf syrup
L- yellow bell pepper cucumbers, cooked green and wax beans, garlic little soya sauce and ginger. Gotta love that ginger. + pure protein shake
D-8 oz steak, that's really big, mushroom, green peper, coleslaw with dijon mustard and wf syrup mixed. yummy

Exercise 45 min bike ride, 20 min CS
Busy day, writing again.

The diet is going very well.

I'm always glad to stop by here and read the news.

Alaskanlaughter A bear on your night walk!!! I know you are a braver woman than I.

A wave to all, Diana, Ian, Kellijpa, munchy, coolmom.
There are bears all over town all year round here....We are in a temperate rainforest here on the coast and there are no roads in/out of town, just by plane or boat. Black bears are everywhere. In fact, just a few miles from my house is a glacier and bear sight-seeing area where tourists flock to. About an hour after I saw the bear on my walk, the same bear was in our driveway and boy, did our little dog in the yard bark at that! LOL.....You can either scare a bear away by yelling at it or making loud noises, or it's one of those fearless bears determined to find food even if you're in the way....I try to stay away from all of them lol
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 08:40 PM   #203  
Warrior Princess

Lightbulb

I'm going to change how I eat.

I can't lose any more weight. I run almost everyday and I think I'm either eating the wrong things, not eating enough, or not at the right times. IF is not ideal anymore in the mornings. I'm starting to feel sick without breakfast so I will skip lunch if I'm not hungry. If my stomach is growling - I'm eating. Period.

I'm going to remain working out just as much but stretch my calories into 2-3 meals. Or maybe even eat a little more. I'm freaking starving ALL DAY. I can't stand this anymore.

No exercise today. I'm beat from being up since 6:30am and work was slammed with customers.

We'll see what happens.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 09:21 PM   #204  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

I'm finishing the day out at 1500 cals and got my weightlifting/bike ride in.

Alaska, I would love to come live in Alaska for a year and experience it. It sounds amazing! And I love the remote aspect.

Sara, I'm glad the diet is going well for you. Your menu looks yummy!

Novangel, IF wasn't working for me after a while. I don't think I could exersize or do anything really. Dizzy and weak!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 09:46 PM   #205  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolMom75 View Post
Novangel, IF wasn't working for me after a while. I don't think I could exersize or do anything really. Dizzy and weak!
I've gone most of my life skipping breakfast, no more of that. I must be getting old.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:00 PM   #206  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

This will be a quick post for me. I will catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Do you remember the other week when I had such a bad day at work? It was the situation where we had 2 different creditors contact us about trucks that we had done work on and the customers had not picked up yet. They wanted to repo the trucks. In fact one of them the repo guy showed up. Of course we were going going to give him the truck. We have been in business for 26 years and we have never had that happen once not to mention twice! We were told from the repo guy that the customer was filing bankruptcy. The bank called us on that one. They don't want the truck (or to pay the bill) since they are already upside down in the truck. They won't turn the title over, either. This would make sense if the customer is filing bankruptcy. The customer is protected. They told me to contact our attorney. I did but he advised me to try for a mechanics lien. The funny thing, is that if he's filed bankruptcy and we were mentioned then I should get notified by the courts. Which I have not. His situation has been going on for a while, it's not just since the last couple of week. I started the mechanics lien at that time, so hopefully that will go through. It will still take a couple months. We did an engine in that one so that is major money. The only way for us to make money on this situation, is if the mechanics lien goes through clean, we don't have to get our attorney involved, and we will have to sell the truck in pieces (parts). We will get more money out of piecing it out over selling the whole truck.

The second one got settled today. I had been in the talks with Ford Motor Credit over this one. The customer did something really stupid. They wanted Ford to pay some of the bill and tried to bully Ford. He said he wasn't going to make his payments, blah, blah, blah and that the truck was at our shop getting repaired. The truck has been ready for 1 1/2 months now. The other week FMC called us and wanted to repo the truck because the customer had not paid his bill AND they were not in control over their vehicle. I didn't know this was a stipulation when you sign a contract. You have to be in control of your vehicle. Ford called me and I told them when the repairs had been finalized. They wanted my tax info and a copy of the bill so they could pay the bill and take control over the truck. His calling Ford actually caused him more problems, LOL. What an idiot. So a anyways that got settled today (customer paid the bill and picked up the truck) and we got our money. YAY!

Total Approx 1500 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)

spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham 50 Calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 50 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Grilled Sirloin 500 calories
steamed veggies 200 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Step Boxing First Workout
I tried to do the combo premix (both workouts) but work got in the way. Gotta do what you gotta do. At least I got something in.

Last edited by Diana3271; 09-17-2014 at 10:04 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 07:26 AM   #207  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! ;wave:

Last night I added on: Hip Pain (SI Joint) from Yoga for Stress Relief

Calories for yesterday: 1500 +
Weigh In: 168.8 (TTOM)
Down: .8

Have a great day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 09:10 AM   #208  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

170lbs ish today. I had a big breakfast with lots of fish so skipped lunch and dinner. I ran 5 miles around a beautiful lake and just did 50 minutes of weight training. But there is a problem...

My colleagues went out for dinner and I declined. I declined because I did not want to eat (after my big breakfast this morning) and I wanted to go to the gym. But excluding myself from social activities is not a good move.

So not feeling good about that.

novangel, I think you have some options to explore here. One is to skip another meal. I eat a fricking massive breakfast and a massive lunch because I exercise in the morning and again before lunch. But I skip dinner.

The other might be to change what you eat. I eat a fricking lot of food. I am talking shows up on the scale food. But it does not hang around i.e. as fat. Lean protein and salad/greens do it for me.

Last edited by IanG; 09-18-2014 at 09:19 AM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:39 AM   #209  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanG View Post
novangel, I think you have some options to explore here. One is to skip another meal. I eat a fricking massive breakfast and a massive lunch because I exercise in the morning and again before lunch. But I skip dinner.

The other might be to change what you eat. I eat a fricking lot of food. I am talking shows up on the scale food. But it does not hang around i.e. as fat. Lean protein and salad/greens do it for me.
I'm going start eating breakfast and skip lunch or dinner, depending on my work schedule. I prefer to eat twice a day with a snack. Three meals is usually not necessary for me but sometimes PMS jacks that all up.

I will also reevaluate what I'm eating but can't think of anything off the top of my head that says "don't eat that". It's probably little things like too much creamer in my coffee or choice of salad dressings. Sh*t that really should be insignificant with the amount of cardio I do but I'm too lazy to measure every morsel, and life without good coffee frankly isn't worth living. I definitely don't eat a massive amount of food though. If anything I don't eat enough. My BF comments all the time about how he would "die" if he ate like me. He's about 5'11" and 155p BTW. He grazes on crap all freaking day w/ almost no exercise. Go figure.

It will be trial and error with food for now but I refuse to workout less.

My building is having water heater maintenance so there's no showers for the next several hours. Exercise will have to wait till later.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:15 AM   #210  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

Last night I skipped my popcorn, but I couldn't resist getting something when my fiance said he was heading to the gas station. I really wanted a heath bar - SO unlike me! I split it with my daughter, so I ended up at the right calorie range, but I really shouldn't eat crap like that and I don't think I've bought a toffee bar in 20 years! It wasn't as good as I remember it as a child, but my kid loved her first one ever and asked me where the rest were.

Depending on what time I leave work, I may swing by a grocery store and pick up something ready-made for dinner. I know the tacos take no time at all, but between that, my little one eating, homework, and her school activity tonight, it may be worth it to save myself the effort.

Today's plan:
Sept 18, 2014
B: Hot tea w/lemon and agave (30), 2 scrambled eggs (140), cheese (25) = 195
S: Apple (60) = 60
L: 1 cup spicy tomato soup (118) = 118
S: Baby carrots/cherry tomato (50) w/ light ranch (80) = 130
D: 2 tilapia tacos (185) with lettuce, jalapeno, cilantro (10), spicy tartar sauce (75) = 270
S: Popcorn (130) = 130
TOTAL: 903
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote