Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-07-2014, 02:14 AM   #76  

CoolMom, So I hope you enjoyed your 2 days of eating great food. And even a 3rd day if it works out that way. I think that some days are meant for counting calories carbs or whatever. Other days are meant to just enjoy food.

Syckgirlsfv, I always am amazed at how you bike ride for miles. Inspiring. But not inspiring enough to make me want to do it

Diana, I hope things work out very soon with reimbursement for the truck work. Oh yes. I totally understand your DH thinking potato is a vegetable. I ate my peas last night. A bag of pea chip thingys from TJs. I think they are called Inner Peas. Very processed. My guess is nutritional value is pretty close to nil.

Novangel, 40 minute jog? I hardly know what to say. Thats amazing to me.

Kelijpa, I hope you enjoyed the food you ate with the inlaws. congrats on week 4 day 1 of c25k. I have no clue what it is. But it sounds VERY impressive

Ian, you too are amazing with exercise. Impressive to be sure. It almost makes me want to join a gym. Almost.

Today:
B &S cocoa 400 (approx.. thoughout the day)
L: chicken sausage miso vegetable soup 420
S lemon protein ice 150 (after lunch and dinner)
D: chicken sausage 220 salad 100
Total 1300
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 07:29 AM   #77  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning,

Feeling pretty rough this morning, should have gone back to bed instead of weighing myself I know this is bloat and temporary and all, but...oh well, 168.3 5 lb.gain

Flower I did enjoy, have to remember that! C25k is a program that builds you up to running, jogging in my case 30 minutes, week 4 you jog 3 mins, walk a minute and a half, jog 5 mins walk 2 then repeat, it was a challenge.

Best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 08:40 AM   #78  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Not such a good morning, over here, either, Kelijpa. I woke early with severe cramping from TTOM. This is the worst it has been since I can remember. I had to get up in order to take my thyroid meds on an empty stomach, just so I can get around to taking some Advil. The Advil hasn't kicked in unfortunately. I have always heard that things get worse before they get better in that department. I sure hope it improves soon. I can tell things have changed from years ago. I hope this whole thing will end soon. UGH! On a positive note, at least I don't have to work today.

Last night I added on: Seated forward bends, spinal twists, and relaxation from The Gift of Yoga.

Calories from yesterday: 1550 +
Weigh In: 170.6 TTOM is my butt today!
Up: .6

Enjoy your day.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 11:00 AM   #79  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning

Diana DH loves the bike rides...he's lost around 22 pounds as well.

I am up a couple pounds this morning...no surprise as I had some shots on Friday night and also last night. BUT, I did see 151.6 yesterday, which means that I will see it again. 153.4 this morning. We're going to the gym after church to lift, so no bikes today.

Have a great day all!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 01:41 PM   #80  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Good morning!

W 170.8
B egg on toast, bacon
L fruit and avoiding the enchiladas
D i need to do the roasted veggie thing again, with side of protein.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 02:27 PM   #81  
Never Give Up!!

S/C/G: 235/226.6/150

Height: 5'8"

Friday was such a high with the new network contact and interview going so well, then lunch w my guy; I love your nostalgic comment CoolMom75 . I'm a thinker and love to reminisce. I'm not sure where it's coming from but have been having a bit too much beer for the last two nights. Still walking and eating well, but the added calories from the alcohol have put me back in gain mode. Time to dig in and get back on track!!
fool4fotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:12 PM   #82  
Warrior Princess

Thanks, Flower. I try but I'm nowhere near as impressive as Ian.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 05:43 PM   #83  

will write more later. Just wanted to say that I succumbed to popchips. But it partially was not my fault ( I tell myself with minimal conviction). On the way home I went in to TJs to get smoked trout for lunch. They had none out. The girl brought out more from back. Troutcicles. Frozen solid. I did not want a smoked trout pop. Nor did I want to wait for it to thaw. So I went across the street and bought popchips. This was not supposed to be a popchip day.

Prior to trying to get the fish, I went to costco to get some staples. I had a few samples. One sample lady literally pushed belvita bisquit sample package on me. She liked me a lot. And needed to talk. I talked as long as she needed. But refused the sample package of biscuits. But she insisted. So i said thank you. After I left the store i tried offering it to the policeman parked in his cruiser. He laughed and said no thanks. So i found someone else in the parking lot. Gave it to her. Then I drove to the chocolate factory for my weekly can of cocoa powder. Todays sample was dark chocolate with raspberry filling. The chocolate was good. The sample at TJs was mac and cheese and beans that tasted like sloppy joes. So the popchips were preceded by many other calories. I would jog it off. But I do not jog. I would bike the calories off but.... Well, next lifetime I plan to be athletic

Last edited by flower123; 09-07-2014 at 05:46 PM.
Old 09-07-2014, 06:13 PM   #84  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Thanks flower123 and novangel. Exercise is pretty selfish for me as I mostly do it to put my anxiety to bed, which is does very effectively. But you could give the gym a go flower123. It is fun but to do it well, you have to eat right to get the nutrients you need. There is definitely a trade-off with weight loss but a healthy one if you ask me (i.e. better fitness, more muscle but more weight as well). So it does mess with your head if you are really into the scale.

Anyway, down 2lbs today to 167.8lbs. I fly tomorrow so I have been rushing around making my final arrangements and making sure everything is packed.

For breakfast, I had sardines, medium stickelback, smoked oysters and a bowl of oats. For lunch, I had my usual with spanish mackeral, anchovies, squid, smoked oysters and a crab cake.

Exercise was a 5 mile run before breakfast and 50 minutes weight training before lunch. Since I will be gone for 3 weeks I also mowed the lawn.

I wonder what delights I will be eating on my trip? Lots of fresh seafood that's for sure. I also intend to buy lots of canned fish goodies on this trip to bring back as well as some expensive balsamic vinegar that I will procure as I catch my connecting flight in Germany. They sell my favorite baby canned squid in olive oil at Frankfurt. It's about $17 a can though, so it's gonna get pricey.

Last edited by IanG; 09-07-2014 at 06:19 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 07:48 PM   #85  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by flower123 View Post
I would bike the calories off but.... Well, next lifetime I plan to be athletic
Why not this lifetime? You could start with walking.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 07:59 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 193.2/175/155

Height: 5'5'

Default September 7...at last

Here I am at last. I have started today and after a glorious and happy corn party yesterday, which I did good by the way. I did not have to much to eat and had a few glasses of wine.

But that is not in the menu for the months to come, since I plan to loose 40lbs from here to january!

Here is a pic of me weighing it at 193.2lbs and my daughter (128lbs) who is mentally challenged and not on a diet, but she was too cute and wanted to take a picture with me in the mirror.

I will be back with my menu tomorrow, but I can only say that it went like a 8/10.

I am looking forward to reading your posts and help anyone I can and accept that I need to be accountable. What a great place to be.

Last edited by sarabithelioness; 12-05-2014 at 03:42 PM.
sarabithelioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 09:03 PM   #87  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Today was a rough day. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

sarabithelioness Hi and welcome to the check-in!

Ian Stay safe in your travels.

Total Approx 1400 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (500 Calories)
Chicken salad sandwich w/very small dish melons 500 calories

Dinner (500 Calories)
Grilled cheese panini thingy 500 calories

Exercise:
3 Miles w/Leslie
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:00 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 193.2/175/155

Height: 5'5'

thank you for the welcome Diana,

Here was my menu for today, (alternative ip diet proteins)

1 pure protein vanilla shake 110cals, 23g prot, 2 carbs
1 cup coffee no fat cream 2 teaspoon 20c
1 premier protein shake vanilla 30gr prot, 160 cals, 2 carbs,
1 cup salad, cucumber, pieces of tomatoes, onion
1 cup of broccoli
2 teaspoons olive oil
8 onces beef, è
1 cup salad, cucumber, pieces of tomatoes, onion
1 cup of broccoli
protein whey chocolate 150 cals, 30g prot 8 carbs
7 8oz of water,
2 multi-vitamins,
1 potassium
2 cal-mags,
3 omega 3
I'd rate my day as an 8.

I will try new recipes during the week. There are alot to discover on this web site.
I will be back. Now here is an update of my pic. My first one was kind of blury

Today was a rough day. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

sarabithelioness Hi and welcome to the check-in!

Ian Stay safe in your travels.

Total Approx 1400 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (500 Calories)
Chicken salad sandwich w/very small dish melons 500 calories

Dinner (500 Calories)
Grilled cheese panini thingy 500 calories

Exercise:
3 Miles w/Leslie[/QUOTE]

Last edited by sarabithelioness; 12-05-2014 at 03:42 PM.
sarabithelioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:12 PM   #89  

Kelijpa those weight gains do feel horrible. And yes, like you said they are temporary. Still it feels not so great in the moment

Hi Sarahbithelioness. love the photo. Nice bathroom too. I like your style in general. Glad you are here

fool4fotos glad your interview went well !!

Ian I did join a gym. Bought a year membership I even went there twice !

Novangel yes, I hear ya. I could start out walking. I think thats an excellent idea for me. Thats exactly what I am going to do. The walking will be great. I know a route in the country that will be perfect

Diana, I hope tomorrow is better for you. Do you have any relief using heating pad? That was the only thing ( other than tylenol or advil) that brought me relief

Dinner for me will be chicken sausage and low calorie salad.

Last edited by flower123; 09-08-2014 at 04:53 AM.
Old 09-08-2014, 07:22 AM   #90  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all,

W - 166.0
Plan to juice/veg fast today

Staying dark later in the morning, not liking that too much, also calling for cooler than average temps, this year I'm not looking forward to the change in seasons...gah

Welcome sarabithelioness!

flower you are so right!
Diana hope you 're feeling better!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Last edited by kelijpa; 09-08-2014 at 07:24 AM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote