Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2003, 04:31 PM   #76  

Afternoon Girls,

Today has not been a very good food day at all...my portion sizes havent been healthy! I made spaghetti sauce yesterday, with very lean ground meat, let it cooks several hours, lish! well today I over indulged, had it for breakfast!! yep, you heard it here, not a lot, but I did! (several years ago I worked night shift, so eating all sorts of things for breakfast never bothered me, well...admittedly eating anything pretty much anytime never bothered me!) so I did my watp tape..good news you say? it was, but I had to "force" myself to do it. This old body didnt want to believe me, but after my "breakfast of champions" thought I had better! So I did, walked my mile without stopping, then I had some water and went b-a-c-k to the kitchen, reached for spaghetti again, but had some grapes instead. (managed to self-talk" out of that one..then came lunch I fixed my turkey sandwich on wheat bread, with low fat cheese, and dijon mustard, a healthy plan, and then guess what...I had some more spaghetti!cold this time right out of the fridge! the compulsive overeating was rearing his ugly head today. But It did pass, and thankfully I got myself back on track, and plan on having a healthy dinner, what I dont know, but definitely NO PASTA!! When I made it the last time I did really well, this time it was just a catalyst I suppose, concluded It was out of feeling lonely...thanks Amanda for talking with me about it, felt much better afterwards. Soooo, let's just chalk that one up as a lesson learned, I know I cannot eat like that anymore, It hit my stomach like a ton of bricks!! This afternoon I plan on getting in some more walking and some house clean and building up my energy level, got to ward of the "hungries". A lesson reaffirmed, I CANNOT FILL VOIDS WITH FOOD!

GOTTA GO NOW CHICKIES, THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT!! GOT WALKING AND CLEANING TO DO

sw 356/June 5th/348.8 June 24th
cw 336.5 (loss of 19.5 lbs.) needed to say that again!!!
next weigh in 8/7
next goal:lose 10 more lbs by 8/31 for Faye's challenge
next goal: lose 50 lbs I AM GOING TO DO IT
final goal: 130

LATER CHICKLETS!!
Old 07-28-2003, 04:50 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 198/ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Hi all

Well yesterday I got all 4 points simply because I got my walk/jog and water in before I started feeling sick. Because I felt yucky.. I stayed OP. Not my ideal way to do it.

Today so far its been slimfast for breakfast and lunch. No appetite again for dinnertime. I think I'll coax DH into taking the kiddos out to eat and I'll just go to bed.

Pam: dont get down.. like you said.. a lesson learned. Now its over with and you can concentrate again on the program. Big hugs to you.

Tonya: Tomorrow is another day!

Amanda: I am glad you are here.. You'll get some points tomorrow! You have to start somewhere and this is it

Bella : At least you got the water in!

Everyone else.. big and

I think we are all having a little hump we need to get over.
I just feel so down and yucky so I didnt exercise yet.. dont know if I will. I havent drank much water either. Hopefully it will pass for us all very soon. I'm off to go lie down.

Hang in there
Old 07-28-2003, 05:07 PM   #78  

hello Debbie,

thanks for the words of encouragement, I appreciate it, we can and will do this, it is times like these we have to hang in there and hang onto each other. At every meal we get the opportunity to treat ourselves well, let's do that with dinner okay girl??

later......
Old 07-28-2003, 05:28 PM   #79  

Hello to all. I know it has been so long since I posted and there are so many new names. But my life has just been such a roller coaster. I am really at the end of my rope and hanging on by those little tiny threads.
I am just so frustrated with my ridiculous family. My Grandpa passed away about a month ago and ever since then my family has just gone completely insane. My Dad the day my grandpa died was already into his safe and going through his finances and money and it is just really strange what money will do to people. My other Grandma came and stayed with me while she had surgery and drove me nuts and I had to take care of her and now my grandma whose husband died is now in the hospital with pneumonia and kidney problems and will be going to a nursing home and my brother is just being a real over it all. I am just trying to help her and take care of her and he is just trying to control her to get ahold of her money. And then there is the whole problem with my Hubby's back and work, and then my sister and mother are battling and I am caught in the middle. I really just want to leave the country. And then my daughter broke her leg. She should be getting the cast off this week. But I am just wondering how much more God thinks I can handle before I crack. And I am really ready to crack!!!!

Well I know I dont come in here very often and when I do I just unload on all of ya, but I need some kind of outlet. Then to just make things worse my cousins kids messed up my keyboard, and he did nothing about it, thought it was funny. Grrrr. Well hopefully I will come in here a little more often, but I am so busy right now, I just cant seem to find the time. If anyone wants to e-mail me feel free, I could use all the friends I could get right now.
Old 07-28-2003, 07:17 PM   #80  

DO NOT POST HERE AS WE HAVE MOVED ON TO HIGHER GROUND. JOIN US AT #15
Closed Thread