Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-15-2012, 12:17 AM   #16  
SE Asia, baby

S/C/G: 232/141/132

Height: 5'5

Serenity, I've definitely gotten better at painting my nails (and not snacking!) though I'm still not perfect at either!!!

I think the best advice is to experiment with different brands to see which kind of brush works best for you, don't wipe off too much of the paint off of the brush before you paint the nail (it's goes on easier that way!), and make sure your nails are clean, filed, in good condition, etc, before you paint.

Much like losing weight, painting one's own nails requires great patiences, HAHA!
graciegoose13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:08 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 198/161/127 (started 03/2012)

Height: 5'1"

Thanks Gracie Friday or Saturday I'm heading to get some nail polishes and files and what not (I have minimal stuff) to try and get started. I love that now using different colors (like blues and blacks) is in vogue too.
SerenityDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:08 PM   #18  
Make each day count!

S/C/G: 263.5/see ticker/180 for now

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckystreak View Post
Am i the only one who gets super hungry as soon as i finish drinking tea? I feel like the water flushes everything out and Im starvving.
Do you drink hot or cold tea? Dr Oz said cold water hydrates you but can make you feel hungry, while hot water makes you feel full/satisfied.

I love the "paint the nails" idea! Also, I plan my meals for the day but leave 300 calories blank, so there's wiggle room for a random banana at work (so hard to resist!), TCBY yogurt (150calories, found at walmart), extra cereal, etc. and won't feel guilty
mccull83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:00 PM   #19  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

-- drinking "hot" tea
-- hot mocha or cocoa
-- reading ~ fave
-- coming on here
-- saving some calories really helps
-- fruit or cereal
-- going to bed earlier
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote