Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-08-2011, 08:45 AM   #286  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
Actually, no... I think I'm a bit nervous about the presentation today... silly me! I belong to this group, have spoken 3 other times, but well... I'm a perfectionist and I want it to go well and I'm a bit 'eh' on the talk - like it doesn't flow as well as I would like it to. Oh well... OK, prettying myself now! Woohoo!
You will do well. Just think about how good you will look. That should be a confidence booster for you. I'm sure you will do better than you think. Let us know how it goes.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:51 AM   #287  

Happy Mother's Day everyone, even the furbaby mommas! Hope everyone has a wonderful day! I plan to lay low today, it is my day off from exercise, so I will be watching my calories. DH asked if I wanted to go out and I told him I prefer to stay home, grill out and eat outside on the back porch. I think I can keep what I eat in check a little easier that way. It is very rare that we are all togther around one table, so I look forward to it! Maybe a campfire or a family bikeride if the weather holds out.
Everyone stay strong and stick to your plans!!!!
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:51 AM   #288  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

I am down another pound today to 243 !!

Yesterday 1391 calories my plan is 1500, 1676 mg sodium my plan is 2000 mg

Exercise 1/2 mile walk.

I was looking at a low sodium white spaghetti recipe and I was inspired to create a low calorie, low sodium tuna mac dish for dinner last night. It turned out great!! here is my recipe.

Tuna Mac -- Servings: 2

334 calories per serving, 125 mg sodium per serving

Ingredients:
4 oz Barilla elbow macaroni
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
2 tablesponns "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" fat free
1/2 tablespoon garlic powder (or 3-4 cloves of chopped, fresh garlic)
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 tablespoon italian seasoning (or use 2-3 tb of chopped, fresh basil, parsley, oregano and thyme)
1 can Starkist very low sodium chunk white albacore tuna

Directions:
1 Boil the pasta al-dente, drain and place in a large bowl.
2 Mix all other ingredients in a small bowl, add to pasta.
3 adjust seasonings and oil to taste.
4 serve hot with parmesian cheese and bread. (cheese and bread are optional I did not use them)

Larry,
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:14 PM   #289  
Danielle

S/C/G: 293/see ticker/193

Height: 5'8

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! I really wish I could be spending some time with my mother but im stuck here at work .

Last night my cousins and I treated our mothers out to dinner and a movie. For dinner we went to Texas Steakhouse. I'm so glad that I stuck to my plan mostly lol. I forgot how delicious the bread was lol. I had a few too many but o well...it was mother's day lol. I tried the baked sweet potato for the first time and it was ok. I should have told them to put my butter on the side because it was way too much on it! Next time I will know lol.

After work today, my cousins and I are cooking dinner for our mothers. Should be a pretty good day!
MzJuicyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:14 PM   #290  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Quick post...A few posts stuck out to me...

Larry - Congrats on the pound!

Berry - Congrats on 213!

Everyone else - Hi!

Sounds like y'all are doing well. Happy Mother's Day!!!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:52 PM   #291  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Happy Mother's Day!!

Berry: ENJOY THAT BUFFET!!! I love love love Indian food.

MzJuicy: I simply cannot go into TX Roadhouse without gorging on their bread.

Larry: Congrats on that pound!! I'm half tempted to tell my husband alllll about you! You're losing weight AND you've had heart surgery!

To everyone else: Hi!!

Today I had a small slice of hamburger "pie" for breakfast (about 1/4 c. hamburger, fresh mango and habanero blended up for sauce, and spices in a pie crust) and a ham sandwich for lunch. Hubby just headed out for my Mother's Day treat, Chinese food from my favorite place.

My workout was moving an entertainment center and TV from one room to another and setting up our new TV. LOL. I swept, mopped and cleaned house after that. Having all hardwood, vinyl and tile floors STINKS sometimes. It gets so dusty SO fast, and I despise having things stick to my feet when I'm walking in my house barefoot. I'll probably do some Just Dance later. I just HAVE to try it out on the new tv.

Hubby's grandfather bought us a TV. Good thing, because our tv was a hand me down from his grandparents, and the color had started going bad. When we were first told he had ordered one to be delivered to a store near us, we thought "COOOOOOL!" then when we found out it was a 47" flat screen, well, I'm speechless. I cannot thank him enough. It seems like overkill, lol, but I'm getting used to it. Hubby is beyond thrilled with it. He's already called friends over to check it out! LOL!! It's massive and very sleek looking, which doesn't quite fit with our current style. But hey! It's nice and it was a gift, so I'm not complaining!

Everyone have a great day!
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:05 PM   #292  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Happy Mothers day to everyone!
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:26 PM   #293  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Here's my check in for today...

B - FO cereal, 1% milk, 1/2 banana, strawberries 300
S - Greek yogurt 100
L - Pesto turkey provolone on wheat 350
D - Big Mac salad w/ wheat bun 400
S - Popcorn 250
4 miles of biking, 2 mile walk
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:02 PM   #294  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend.

I didn't count calories today. I did a 5 mile mall walk as my exercise. Have a great evening. See you tomorrow.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...-9-5-15-a.html
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote