Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-22-2011, 10:14 AM   #91  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Jo

Check this...http://www.whitehouseblackmarket.com...atId=cat210006
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:14 AM   #92  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Jomatho Way to go on feeling powerful and strong and increasing your workout! You're doing lots of good stuff! Have fun shopping. I cannot WAIT to be able to wear cute things and shop at places like Black and White.

Sum thanks so much for the compliment. I feel younger too! Your plan of more leisure walk is good. Movement is movement and after a really hard day yesterday, I think that's a good move.

Stacygee Hope you are feeling better today!

Shellsbrood Sorry you saw a bounce up, but you saw that low, so you know it's hiding there waiting to come out!

Diana3271 Saw your 152.something yesterday was was like WOW!!! And you don't even announce it! Sorry it went up a bit for you today, but it will come down again.

Diana in LA Good luck at weigh in tonight!

Lacey A lot of schools allow passes to work for a bit after graduation, so fingers crossed yours does too.

Sorry if I missed any new updates!

Just walked my little one to school and back and on the way there my neighbor asked if I wanted to walk around the lake with her, so I did that too. 2.5 done for today. I'll add another mile getting my son for school and if that's all I get, I'm more than happy. That's 3.5 miles on a day I didn't sleep, followed by another night of little sleepl

I'm impressed by my ticker just a couple days ago they both said 233.something. Happy to see them both moving fairly quickly!

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 03-22-2011 at 10:22 AM.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:19 AM   #93  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomatho View Post
Diana32 or Shells, could you guys direct me to the perfume thread you are talking about? Thanks!
Jomatho The place for reviews or the place to buy?
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:21 AM   #94  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Jomatho The place for reviews or the place to buy?
reviews
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:24 AM   #95  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Berry: My blood pressure is always on the low-normal side. I have a family history of migraines, my brother, several of my maternal uncles and a cousin get them. My maternal grandmother has debilitating migraines. They get so bad she gets stroke symptoms. When I was a kid, I remember not even being able to lift my head off the couch without a wrecking ball in my head and throwing up. I never took anything more powerful than Tylenol and a dark room, but they're getting worse the older I get. I was prescribed medicine for them while I was pregnant, but I didn't take them because I was afraid of what it would do to the baby. I'm going to have to go back to the doc and get something though. My head still hurts today, though not as bad, and I'm still nauseous and photosensitive. Yuck!!

Despite only sleeping 5 hours last night (caffeine in the stuff I take for my headache kept me up) I feel ok today. It's going to be 85 degrees outside today, so I'm going to take the kids for a walk to the park.

Breakfast was 3 snuck pretzels and a bowl of oatmeal.

Jomatho, good job!!

Gaining, good luck with the ww meeting!

Everyone else, have a great day!!
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:25 AM   #96  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomatho View Post
reviews
Jomatho This place is great for all cosmetics. Upper left corner you will see Product Reviews, you will then see Find A Product. OOPS, I am using their old search. I'm sure the new search is similar.

Maybe this will put you right there. Try it and see what happens. You put in the type of product, brand, and a key word if you want. I love checking out all my products like that.

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:30 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry H View Post
[B]
I wish you could have seen the look of disbelief that came into his face as he looked at that computer screen. He turned to me and said "HOLY COW" you lost a lot of weight, what did you do? I explained my program of calorie counting, exercise and the support that I get from all of you.
That's great Larry!!!!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:33 AM   #98  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellsbrood View Post

Linds--Awesome job on those miles and your 4.0.

Dh and I have been talking a lot about possible places to move to. Our friends want us to move to Florida to be with them. Dh isn't so keen on moving down to the humidity and hurricanes. He brought up the Carolinas (but I reminded him he'd have the humidity there too) and we're currently researching Seattle, Washington. Now that would be an adventure. He does still make comments about how he wishes we could stay here. I wish there were an easy answer.
Thank you!!

Definitely in the south you'll have humid, hot summers. By far GA had the worst summers I've experienced. But, if you like getting up at 7am and it being 85 and humid, go for it! Seattle would be neat! Wow, from east coast to west coast! Where are you interested in living? What do the kiddos think?
Old 03-22-2011, 10:35 AM   #99  

Checking in a little late this morning...been waiting for the cable guy to come fix our dang cable and so far he hasn't showed up. I love waiting...like I have nothing to do today...ehhh.

Anyways, no change on the scale today. Bummer! But, maybe tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great, OP day! Let's do this!
Old 03-22-2011, 10:36 AM   #100  
Melissa

Speaking of dressing up and buying things, I have a dinner date to go to on April 6th. If I keep up at my same pace, I'll be close to losing 30 pounds in total. Nothing I wore before will fit me. Even my knit shirts are beginning to not fit right (fine across the boobs, but too big in the waist and hips). I have a couple pairs of pants to work with, but even those are getting loose in the butt/thighs, not so much in the waist (first I lost in the waist, then more recently mostly from hips and thighs). I don't know what to wear!

This dinner date is with Sven's boss and his wife and his former boss and her husband. I've never met the first couple and the second couple we used to do things with when we lived in Canada (she is coming down to give a presentation). Now, it will be fairly relaxed and Mary (the speaker) and her husband are nice relaxed peope, but I want to look good. The last time they saw me I weighed 275 lbs! I'll be close to 50 lbs less now! It's not so much to impress, but for me to FEEL GOOD as I'm sure I'll still be the heaviest one there.

It's a pretty fancy restaurant. What do I do for clothes? I plan to be at this weight for a VERY short time, so spending a fortune isn't possible and belting things looks horrid on me (too high waisted and boobs too big). I don't have anything in my 'waiting to be able to wear' closet in a large 16 or small 18. Only saved clothes are 14s and I'm NOWHERE near that yet.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:42 AM   #101  
Working on 'Project Me'

S/C/G: 199 (1st goal)

Height: 5'6"

Good morning! Sorry I'm unable to keep up on personals.. but I am reading! I periodically see what you guys are up to on my phone. I'm up another .5lbs this morning. I know it's TOM, so I'm going to continue sticking to my guns.. hopefully I'll see a nice loss when this is all over. My calories came in at 1450 yesterday and I did my workout with my elliptical buddy. Melissa how cool is your gps gadget!! I love gadgets too! Since getting my iPhone I have put a weight loss tool app on it.. it's so handy! Diana, that perfume sounds so nice.. would love to sniff it!

Have a great day!
LadyLai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:50 PM   #102  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

I'm predicting 210 for weigh in tonight. Hoping for in the 209 range, but I don't expect it. Nevertheless, I'll still only be 10 lbs away from onederland!! I never thought in a million years I'd ever be THIS close! lol

I'm so glad to be back on this thread! I have missed the motivation and day to day stuff that goes on here. Being without you guys helped me to realize just how much I use this thread to help keep me accountable! The longer I went without coming here, the easier it was becoming to "just eat a little more" here and there. Amazing the impact this thread has!!!

Tomorrow I'm gonna have more time for personals. Looks like we all have a LOT going on in our lives!! BBL!!
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:11 PM   #103  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Melissa; What kind of clothes make you feel comfortable?

Maybe a flirty and flowy dress? Or would you prefer smart pants and maybe a jacket?

I am going to start scouting outfits for you guys

I LOVE dressing other people!! I LOVE and LOVE dressing my husband. He is another tall and thin guy (we seem to have many here). He is almost 6'3. Anything I get him, he looks good in them.

So don't get me started here The pages will be filled with links
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:13 PM   #104  
Melissa

Got a nap in. All is right with the world again. I could sleep for HOURS more, but 2.5 is a pretty nice nap! It is so sunshiny today and now it feels good. Off to get my little one in about 35 minutes.
Old 03-22-2011, 02:16 PM   #105  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum38 View Post
Melissa; What kind of clothes make you feel comfortable?

Maybe a flirty and flowy dress? Or would you prefer smart pants and maybe a jacket?

I am going to start scouting outfits for you guys

I LOVE dressing other people!! I LOVE and LOVE dressing my husband. He is another tall and thin guy (we seem to have many here). He is almost 6'3. Anything I get him, he looks good in them.

So don't get me started here The pages will be filled with links
Oh Fun! I have a hard body to fit. Probably slacks in a nice top, nothing overboard. Perhaps a skirt and top. Dresses are impossible for me because of the boobs, being high waisted, etc.

And yes, those tall, thin men look good in anything. My teenage son is the same way. Well, that's if we can find a pant size skinny enough in the waist. Hard to find 27s by 34s.