Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2002, 09:00 AM   #46  
Going All The Weigh

Melissa-Congradulations on your WI! That is absolutely wonderful! I go for mine tomorrow, but I know there is going to be a gain, its been a very long time since I've been to a meeting, but I know I have to start somewhere. I hope all of you have a wonderful day.
Old 12-18-2002, 07:33 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

hello all!
welcome gypsy!! I'm Spryng! Mother of two (2 and almost 3) and I have one on the way right now. Just started my 2nd trimester. I've been here for a whole year now!! WOO HOO!! I can't believe it has gone so fast. I was very close to my goal weight when I got pregnant this time. And fortunately I haven't gained too much yet but I have a long way to go before I can say that for sure I hope to get to know you better.
Hope everyone else is doing well. Mel of course is still going strong. I'm still baffled at her motivation. She is so encouraging!! Ginny I know I was one of the only ones posting last december with you, seeing how that is when I joined. And I'm sorry I'm not doing the same this year, I'm just so preoccupied. But you are doing great! What would this thread be without you??
I'm doing good. Getting some energy back, even though I have to have a nap almost everyday and can't stay up past 10 0'clock. But that is ok. As long as I can function during the day. Had a bit of a scare yesterday with my dd. She has been complaining lately about her back hurting and we have to rub it to get it feeling better. Well when she got up from her nap yesterday she wouldn't stop crying about the pain and no rubbing would help it so we called her pediatrician and he said to bring her right in. Well (this was her first visit with him, since we just moved here) he touched her back for a whole second and said she was fine. But to get an x-ray just to be sure. I was a little upset. She wasn't crying anymore about it but still, 3 year olds don't make that up do they? He said it could be growing pains and if we stop talking about it she won't mention it anymore. Well one thing, we don't talk about it... she comes to us complaining about the pain and crying real tears. So we are waiting on the x-ray report. Have any of you went through this? Is growing pains that common? How long do they last? Should I be concerned or just listen to the doctor??
Well, just wanted to check in. Hope everyone has a great night!!
Old 12-18-2002, 07:39 PM   #48  
burned out bus driver

Hi!
A short check in.......but this is getting so long (and my brain is non functional) so I am going to start a new thread. See ya there!!!!!!! (stay at home mom's #66, Gypsy and Holly).
Ginny
Closed Thread