UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 05:56 AM   #61  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

aggressive bunny! Poor leetle thing!

I tried Leeds, York (x2) and some other random ones like Hull and places. I think it's just that it's come to the end of the range. I am scouring ebay, but I think since the size 8 dress is bought, then she'll have to have that! Plus I think she'll be ok in it!!! She's age 12, 5'5", 31.5" chest, 27" waist and I can't remember the hips. Plus there's room to grow, so they can wait till September or sometime to have it altered. The dress does have straps too, so it will stay up, even if she doesn't have boobs to hold it up!

Fatty food usually upsets my tummy and makes me run to the loo, but yesterday I handled it very well. I think it's because I realised when I should stop, and perhaps that I don't eat fried food all the time a one-off is ok! And of course it didn't set me off on a binge, which is fan-tast-ique!

I am having an early lunch today, we are off to see someone with a hernia later. Mmmmmm mmm! So gym at half 11! WAHEY!
Old 06-06-2006, 05:59 AM   #62  

Sorry, that tickled me "Off to see someone with a hernia later" I realise you probably mean a friend or family member but I had a mental picture of 2frus and family pointing at someone inflicted with a hernia!!
Old 06-06-2006, 06:03 AM   #63  
aka Superwoman!

It's a client - they need a chair, but yes in the office we're all thinking, "Shall we go and stand and point!?" It's quite a large one, so we really have no clue what we're dealing with till we get there
Old 06-06-2006, 07:59 AM   #64  

Sarah you really should be more careful about your posts, some of us have to read them at work you know!!! Aggressive bunnies hurtling themselves at the hutch, and chasing dogs..........goodness me.

Well done on the green belt Ms Frus.

I'm starting to get really nervous about our lickle stroll in the park on Sunday, I dreamt I missed the train!
Old 06-06-2006, 08:10 AM   #65  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

It did! It was a horrible bunny - when it was a baby it was very tiny and cute so DD called it Fiver after the runt bunny in Watership Down - not realising that the blummin thing would grow in to the bunny version of Rambo. The first time it escaped from its run it chased the dog (his own fault because he was instrumental in the rabbit's liberation) and after that the dog (a Yorkie) was terrified of it and wouldn't go out in the garden if it was out there.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:14 AM   #66  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

I hope it cools down for your little stroll - I'm just back from a 2 hour walk on the Moors and it is VERY hot when there isn't any cover. I went a delicate shade of brick red even though I wore a white hat (yeah - I looked stooopid but I don't care).
Old 06-06-2006, 08:24 AM   #67  

We'll have to remember the 15+ sunblock and caps. I have a feeling its gonna be a scorcher.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:54 AM   #68  

Sarah Ann- that was no bunny that was a fluffy pitbull!!
Old 06-06-2006, 09:18 AM   #69  

My flatmate has gone. I'll miss her but it is nice to be able to hang my washing anywhere in the house (I hate it in my room it gives me asthma and its a flat so no outside washing line) and its so much easier to keep clean if its just me.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:19 AM   #70  

Have you got one of those thingies you can put over the bath - an airer I think it is called?
Old 06-06-2006, 09:28 AM   #71  

Talking

How is everyone this 6.6.6 day?
Old 06-06-2006, 09:44 AM   #72  

Devilishly good thanks!
Old 06-06-2006, 10:06 AM   #73  

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacock 2
Have you got one of those thingies you can put over the bath - an airer I think it is called?
not got a bath

I've been putting stuff in the spare room on my standing airer but the roof was dodgy in there in the summer and its so damp that your clothes don't dry. She always used the top landing for hers so mine was in the corridor by my room and kept getting moved but now its out everywhere yay.

I bought some good stuff today we have a bargain place that sells proper chinese food so I got the chinese equivalent of pot noodle that actually taste like noodles and are better for you, great for a quick snack and they were only 20p each. and they are veggie. I got a sweet n sour chicken (not really chicken obviously) and a hot and sour. I also got this gorgeous couscous, its couscous with lemon its really nice and for the life of me I can't get mine to taste like that when I make it from scratch. Thats also good for you and is only 40p.
Old 06-06-2006, 10:37 AM   #74  
aka Superwoman!

Oooh yes, sunblock - I don't have a cap A shopping trip to Primark coming up methinks!
Old 06-06-2006, 11:49 AM   #75  
aka Superwoman!

I feel

Maybe it's those fish and chips working their way through Maybe it's because of 666!!! Anyone going to see the Omen tonight?
Closed Thread