UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

View Poll Results: Who will leave teh big brother house this week?
Spencer 4 80.00%
Alex 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2002, 10:49 AM   #1  
Theres no stopping me now

Wink This weeks BB vote

Who do you want out this week - personally I wanted PJ to be nominated but seems it isn't to be. Think I will go with Spencer as I can't see what the rest of the world sees in him - maybe I need to clean my glasses.
Old 06-18-2002, 10:54 AM   #2  

I don't really want to see either of them go. Would much rather see PJ or Jade or Sophie booted out. Alex is quite entertaining and it might be good to see how Kate survives without Spencer.

Why on earth did they bring Tim into the house? The guy is such a creep.
Old 06-18-2002, 03:49 PM   #3  

Haven't voted yet as still can't decide. I wish it had been PJ or Sophie up this week. Spencer is scrummy but definitely boring - Alex on the other hand is a pain in the @rse BUT entertaining...
Old 06-18-2002, 06:11 PM   #4  
Phat Chick

Spencer out because he thinks he's cool and he is scummy - he never washed his clothes for 11 days (bet he never washed either!) Alex is so entertaining I want either him or Jonny to win.

Tim nice but Dim to go next week please - as he is so "goodlooking, confident, rich, public school educated and proud of it, fancies Maggie the Haggie successful, intelligent, blah blah blah" - he can up sticks and practice being humble and modest in his own time and stop taking up valuable air time.

He's so arrogant I'd vote for Lee the Letch to come back in
Old 06-19-2002, 03:17 PM   #5  

Smile BB vote

Hi Girls,

Public school or not hes revolting. Watched for two minutes this morning just in time to see him pick his nose stick it in his mouth followed by Bagel. Is that crass or not. Spencer is dirty bone idle and cant make conversation except to put Jade down Know she is thick but theres no need to rub it in.
Vivienne
Old 06-20-2002, 06:36 AM   #6  

Hello to happyBrit.chick this post I think mistakenly ended up as a reported post instead of a reply as the links are close together so Ive posted it for you if thats ok?

happybritchick posted

I agree! Where did they find Tim??? He is such a mega snob. I'd rather Jade or PJ went, but it will be interesting to see how Kate copes without Spencer.
Nickyx
Old 06-20-2002, 06:39 AM   #7  

I wonder who voted for Alex to go out I do like him and the editors have made a big effort of showing Spencer as an idiot his week BUT I cant forget Sandy grr...
Closed Thread