UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2002, 02:35 PM   #91  

I also can not spell
Old 02-16-2002, 02:49 PM   #92  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

Hey Veg
will doesn't look bad in that picture you put on!!

am off to see Oceans Eleven tonight with a friend. ooh George, Andy and Brad..........and no popcorn, nachos ice cream or owt else!!

I have now made a promise to you all, I will try my best not to break it, watch this space for further details, I have been very good today but the GD's are still lurking!!

Enjoy your Saturday evening UKFC's

Tara for now

TQ
Old 02-16-2002, 03:09 PM   #93  

Veggie, Speechless? There's a first!!!

Apparently you came on line earlier Veg when dh was having a sneaky game of Medal of Honour (when he'd left me up to my eyes in dust and rubbish in the garage) and he didn't know what to do so turned off the computer pretty sharpish. Well done.

Had low fat curry tonight I reckon I've had about 1,250 calories today, just a few left over for a smackerel of something...

Have a good night ladies, whatever you're doing.
Old 02-16-2002, 03:12 PM   #94  

Oops forgot to say ...

Hope Ocean's Eleven's good TQ, may go and see it next week and if you do have a treat at the cinema don't beat yourself up about it, you are allowed to live you know
Old 02-16-2002, 06:16 PM   #95  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

Just got back from the cinema, Oceans eleven is very good, well i thought so anyway! anything with George in will do for me, he makes a great criminal!!
I managed to get by without so much as a diet coke, it did help that my friend didn't tuck into the goodies

i am feeling pleased with myself for getting through today pretty virtuously as I was faltering big style a coupl e of days ago.

I am now enjoying my belgian choc options drink before retiring.
good night all!
Old 02-17-2002, 05:25 AM   #96  

Morning all

I'm glad you liked the film TQ I think we're going one night this week - just started getting back into the cinema as we've found a babysitter (no friends and family roundabout) we even went to the pub last week - whoohoo

Congratulation on seeing the film without any goodies - you must have willpower like steel. Last night we saw "Chocolat" we really enjoyed it but after seening all that choc we were desperately in need of some but we didn't (even though there was some in the cupboard for the kids).

DH has just took sprog #1 to see Monsters Inc, don't fancy it myself, so I'm stuck here with sprog #2 - ought to go and get the oven on for dinner - see you.
Old 02-17-2002, 10:56 AM   #97  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Hello all, thanks for the birthday wishes. I had a great day, cleaned my house from top to bottom, it certainly needed it...agh! Then hubby and I went on a date, we went and saw Hart's War at the movies, scrummy Bruce Willis is in it, and then went to dinner at TGIF. I was absolutely exellent with my eating although it wouldn't have taken too much to convince me to say bu**er the points. I had a chicken salad and really enjoyed it, mind you I ate the whole bowl and that's the first time I've ever been out to eat and not brought a doggy bag home.
I really do believe that I am ready to shift some of this load hanging to parts of my body, cos I think if I can be good for my birthday and not pig out, I can be good all the time
Salsa...in WW book, it say's it's free to eat....not so for the totilla chips tho, shame...ahhhhhh.
I may just have to nip down to my WW buddy's house later and jump on her scales though, I find it hard not to know how I've done half way through the week, I don't have scales in my house, cos I know I'd spend my life hopping on and off them. Anyone else do this?
Right, I'm off to get dressed and tackle some washing..it's never ending in this house. Laundry room is upstairs in this house, so that should burn some calories.
Have a great day everyone.
Chris.
Old 02-17-2002, 01:13 PM   #98  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Hiya everyone - its good to see that everyone has been really working at dieting these last couple of days - its been awful not being able to get on line. It has REALLY proved to me just how much posting here and reading your posts helps keep me on track.

The dog chewed telephone cable is now (finally) replaced - AND I GOT OFF THE HOOK FOR THE MATRON OF HONOUR THING!!!! YIPPEE!!!! I just had to promise to help with all the little
bridesmaids.

We are now on page 7 of this thread so I have started a new thread at

Click here for link to new thread Hello from 1 fat chick in England # 9
Closed Thread