UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 11:07 AM   #31  

P.S: Just re-read the first post... Anyone ever read 'The Timewaster Letters'? It reminds me of them. Very funny. I stood and read it in the bookshop and nearly peed myself laughing it's so funny but still never bought it (so I had the last laugh over the timewaster!) Here's his website:

http://www.robincooper.co.uk/

Last edited by PhatPhoenix; 02-24-2007 at 11:08 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-24-2007, 11:34 AM   #32  

I'm just starting (again) South Beach. Congrads on your loss. Did you use any particular diet??? How long did it take?
Old 02-24-2007, 05:40 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 271/252.5/164

Height: 5'2"

PhatPhoenix I bought the Timewasters Letters and enjoyed it so much that I bought the 2nd book when that came out too - some of them were just hysterical.
Old 02-24-2007, 05:40 PM   #34  

You mean me, thinmolly or the folk with the burned down gym?

I haven't weighed myself for months so no clue what I weigh at the moment, I think I must have regained about half a stone, though, as have had a very stressful time.

I did a lot of things - not South beach though (I gained a stone on that! Don't ask!) Mainly Rosemary Conley worked for me, some Low GI and lots of exercise, also Paul McKenna's book and CD.

Took me best part of a year, but I'm in my 40s. If you're younger it should take half that time!

Sadly, my very active dog who used to walk and run with me everyday died a couple of months back, and although I have another dog (in my avatar) she's not a keen exerciser. I've got back on track now and am sure I'll be back to where I was in a month or two.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:35 AM   #35  
mummy of one

i am starting afresh today so far had a terrible weekend..... had a nightout on friday where i was a bit worse for wear lol and since then i have been eating rubbish....pizza and chocolate ect so today i am feeling rotten all blotted and soar so have decided to get back on track and not do any more damage ;s
Old 02-25-2007, 09:26 AM   #36  

yes i am starting fresh again today i had a terrible weekend! weekends are my downfall but i am trying to grip on it and change that trend.
Closed Thread