View Poll Results: What do you wish you could do tonight?
Curl up with a good book in front of a warm fire. 4 36.36%
Curl up with your sweetie in front of a warm fire 2 18.18%
Watch a good movie (with a friend or alone) with some hot chocolate and popcorn. 2 18.18%
Go out on a hot date with your sweetie (or a friend for girls' night out) 3 27.27%
Catch up on housework/schoolwork. 1 9.09%
Other--feel free to elaborate 1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 09:11 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 211/180/140

Personally, I think the best thing you could do for your friend is to "rat" her out. Tell your Mom and then both of you tell a counselor or someone at her current school. That is really a way of helping her. She needs help before she hurt (or kils) herself. She doesn't have to know it was you who did anything. I am sure your Mom would want to help.

As for school and friends, try something. tomorrow just smile at one person, in class before class starts. Who knows maybe you can make one friend and if not, you are just the same as before. Try it, make it an experiment and see what happens.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:36 AM   #62  

Vogue-I would tend to agree with Debi. Your friend really needs the help of a counselor. Since her mom is also addicted, it looks like the only way of helping her would be to go to your counselor at school and maybe they can call her in and talk to her. Good for you for being such a wonderful friend, and wise enough to not get sucked into doing what everyone else does.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:05 AM   #63  
Janice

Vogue - I had a feeling you wouldn't rat out your friend. That would be a very hard thing to do, and she probably would figure out that it was you, because you are the one that cares about her.
Just keep your head on straight and don't get caught up with that group.
There are always different groups, I think you need to make friends with kids that aren't into the drug scene. Peer pressure is very strong and you don't need that kind of pressure.
You are strong if you can't get through to her cut her loose. She is going to do what she wants to and the fact she wants to be with her drug addicted mom tells me exactly what it told you. She wants to do drugs without pressure.
Very sad situation, but you can't change her if she doesn't want to be changed.
Let her know you are there for her if she wants to get herself together, thats all you can do at this point.
We don't mean to lecture you but we all CARE ABOUT YOU!!!
Old 11-14-2006, 10:28 AM   #64  

PLEASE STOP!!!!

A new thread has been started!
Closed Thread