Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 02:03 AM   #31  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Wink Hi

Hi Ladies and for the welcomes!

I think i'm going to fit right in with you all. lol.

bep - ouchie on the sunburn, be careful with that. and mmmmmm banana bread and coffee cake
Susan - you can call me whatever you like, just not late to dinner. Thanks its the Smokey Mts. where me and hub honeymooned and go on vacation and visit his family a lot. that was nice of the worker to do that.
Old 06-18-2006, 08:08 AM   #32  
ugggg.....

Sassy--we do get a little crazy but that's what makes this thread fun. We can also be caring to one another.

Bep--you have more willpower than me--I'd be eating way to much of those sweets you bake!! Sorry about the sunburn!! The one thing I miss about the tanning beds are no tan lines!!

SuzyQ--I could see my stepmother trying to pick a fight with my mom and throwing carrots at her but my mom is too straight-laced to respond to her. How was the pool?

Well, since I put off going to Walmart on Friday I still need a couple of things that didn't magically appear!
Old 06-18-2006, 10:26 AM   #33  
time to focus!!!

S/C/G: 279/245/170

Default howdy

here i am susan
sassy nice to meet you, i live in knoxville tn close to the smoky mountains, tennessee is a beautiful state.
we had a pretty busy day yesterday, i went in to work at 7 am to move some more shoes, a never ending job i do. then we went to the tennessee smokies baseball game up in the area sassy is talking about. we didnt get home until late and then eden and kayla made it back from their 10 day adventure so we had to hear all about that and look at their pictures. so by the time all that was over i was ready for bed.
im working today and then when i get home im going to start packing up my stuff in our room to move next week. we are moving in to my sister in laws house, they moved to north carolina and are having a hard time getting their house rented, we need a bigger house since we have the foster son here so its a good opportunity. i just hate moving!!! but we can get rid of a bunch of stuff that we dont use thats been laying around in boxes for the past 18 years.....
well i need to get ready for work, i will check back in later.
hugs,
shawna
Old 06-18-2006, 11:54 AM   #34  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Happy Sunday to everyone.

What a week it has been here, and not even a phone call from my favorite Sister Susan to make sure I was getting through it ok. (Susan I am so sorry for wearing your favorite black tank top and getting white on the underarms but I really didn't think you would mind.) I only stretched it a little bit so that now you have to give it to me. That was so sweet of Gaby to leave her balloon with Grandpa. I will have to send her another one.

Bep I love your picture. Your husband sounds like he should give a course on "How to be a Wonderful Husband" . It sure helps making healthy choices and exercising easier. MMMmmm banana bread. Can you send some this way please. And if your sunburn is still paining you, put 3 or 4 tea bags in the bath water, and then you just steep in it for a little while, and it amazingly takes away most of the pain.

I'll be right back the battery is going to die on the computer
Old 06-18-2006, 12:43 PM   #35  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

BEP -- I hope your sunburn in feeling much better this morning! I've had several of those in my life, and they can me very painful and miserable!

JULES -- I LOVE going to Walmart, it's one of my favorite stores! Hope it's not too crowded for you today and you get everything you're needing!

KATHY -- Hope your week will slow down some this next week for you! I've never heard of a battery going dead in a computer...what kind do you have?

HELLO to everyone else and hope you all have a wonderful day! My older daughter and her husband are coming over later and I'm cooking a big dinner for Fathers Day.
Old 06-18-2006, 02:44 PM   #36  
kitty Momo

Happy Fathers day to all our wonderful husbands who support us like Beps husband does. If he doesn't support you maybe you can sign him up for the "How to treat your sweetie like the Queen she is- Class 101"
My ex never did during my weight loss, so really you are so blessed Bep, he sounds great!!!

Kathy - You can have my favorite black tank top!! Mom bought me another one and I borrowed some of your high heels. Though with my extra wide size 9 1/2 I kind of stretched them out.....oops. I missed you!!

Jules - I didn't make the pool. Some of the kids did , just busy with chatting and Gaby had fun at the playground.

Shel - The smokey mts are beautiful!! I am in Oregon, with 3 daughters. I won't call you late for dinner!!! lol

Michelle - wow, you already have a married daughter! You are just a baby!! Enjoy the day with the family!!

Shawna - You always have to work on the weekend?? I hate moving too but with the added room I am sure it will be great in the end!! HUGS

I have been up to the cemetery this morning. I took sunflowers and blue/pink ballons for all the children he has had. 4 pink and 2 blue. I am going to meet my sisters and go back up this afternoon.

I better go. Hope you all have a wonderful day!! hugs to Cristi!!
Old 06-18-2006, 03:46 PM   #37  

SUSAN -- You are such a WONDERFUL CARING Mom and Daughter! You are always trying so hard to do the right things for your girls, and I hope they really appreciate you! Yes, my DD got married two months before she turned 18, and they got married on her DH's 18th birthday. We have gone through some VERY tough times, but she has really come to appreciate us now and things are SO much better now. I still don't always approve of some things that happen, but now I have learned to turn away and not acknowledge them, and it makes it a little easier on me now. We actually have such a better relationship now than we have in a few years.
Old 06-18-2006, 06:02 PM   #38  
kitty Momo

Michelle - I am sorry you had tough times in the past but it is encouraging to hear things do get better.
My daughters are soooooo exhuasting - all 3 of them together is really exhausting..... like right now as I write this...argh....calgon day!!

Gaby and I were up until 1 am. She had slept after the picnic so she was wide awake. Course the bowl of M&M by her pillow didn't help. I could hear her chomping away,....just too tired to care,,,lol

We were up at 7:30 and I tried to get to my sisters before they left down to Eugene. They must have left early...I got there at 8:30 and they were gone I had the death certificate and my brother needs it. Missed him though! Maybe I will drive over to his house this evening and drop it off.....after I go meet my sisters and go back up to the grave site....lol.....and I will be rested for tomorrow.....NOT! Another long day of appts....waaaa, waaaa

Weigh In Day In The Morning!!!! yay...... I need to go be a muther.....(oh, Lord....must I??? ).......just one day at a time!!
Old 06-18-2006, 08:17 PM   #39  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

O.K I made it back

Michelle, I absolutely love your picture. I am glad that your family will be together for dinner tonight. I am using my hubbys laptop. I didn't have it plugged in, and it was just running on the battery. It must need a new one, because it use to go alot longer than it does now. Is your youngest daughter studying hard for finals? Cody is. And great news, Kristi enrolled herself back in school, she decided that trying to home school on her own is just not the way to go.

Susan, Oh you found your present. Sorry if the shoes were a little narrow for you, but I was at a buy one get one 1/2 price, so I picked that pair up for you. Dad says that they look good on you and that he will have to be ready to send the line of boys following you home on their way.

Shawna I sure hope that your move goes smoothly and quickly. Do you get a few days off work to move? You must be getting ready for an end of season clearance at work and will start to get the fall shoes in soon.

Jules did you make it to Walmart? Do you have one of the super centres where you can get all your groceries to? Hope it wasn't to busy. We don't have enough workers for ours so the line ups are always so long.

Hi Shel welcome.

Hi Cristi, did you spoil the DH today? Hope that you had a good day.

Hi to Katy? Did the kids make some cute presents in school for Dad? Hope you are having a good weekend.

Ok I must go make some supper. Mark's brother is coming for supper. He is bringing the DS home, as Cody went up there for the weekend. Mark's brother is so good with our kids.

Chat later.
Go OILERS Go.

Kathy
Old 06-18-2006, 10:10 PM   #40  
~Believe~

Wink Hey Ladies

Hey Ladies!

Jules - yeah it looks like you all are very caring, kind and FUN people!

Shawna - for the welcome! Yes Tennessee is a very beautiful state indeed. We love it there and hope to one day move there. Hope your move goes smoothly! I hate moving too! The only good part of a move to me is getting rid of stuff! lol.

Kathy - thanks for the welcome!

I hope everybody else is doing well!
Old 06-18-2006, 10:36 PM   #41  
time to focus!!!

Default howdy

susan, yes i have to work every weekend, we get one weekend off a month if authorized. the managers rotate sundays but this sunday was different because i had alot of people request it off for fathers day, so if theres nobody else to work then i have too....oh well. thats what i get paid the big bux for is what im told
kathy, we are in clearance mode......and we are starting to get loaded with athletics for back to school, they just got out and were stocking up already.....my dh will be doing most of the moving, he is out for the summer since hes a teacher.
hi jules, cristina, michelle, katy, bep, sassy, hope i didnt miss anybody but i probably did.
night yall
shawna
Old 06-18-2006, 11:19 PM   #42  

SUSAN -- I hope the rest of your day went good! I personally don't see how you do it alone with three girls!

KATHY -- Thank you for the compliment! I've changed my pic many times now, because I always find something wrong with it, because I HATE my picture taken and my daughter keeps snapping pics with our new digital.

SHAWNA -- Sorry you have to work almost every weekend! That really would wear on a person. I also hate moving, but it's so nice when you're all done and in a new place!

CHRISTI -- I miss you and hope to see you back SOON!

HELLO to everyone else and hope all of you had a wonderful day!!!
Old 06-18-2006, 11:27 PM   #43  
time to focus!!!

Default ya

thats retail for ya, oh well
well im off work tomorrow so i get to sleep in a little i hope.............
night night
shawna
Old 06-19-2006, 12:31 AM   #44  
kitty Momo

G'Night John Boy!

btw - who would name their child John Boy? Besides the Waltons?? No one else in that family had a weird name. ....John Boy, Jason...Mary Ellen, ugh....what was that one kids name?? I keep thinking Eric, must have been his name in real life.....Elizabeth and Jim Bob.....dang, I am missing a boy and a girl. Unless that was their name?? Boy Girl, and Girl Boy...hehe

Shel - look forward to getting to know you!! I hope you enjoy it on this thread.

Michelle - Thanks!! My day was ok.....tiring some . They put the sod down after I left this morning - it will be nice to have grass around the grave site.....lol.....who else talks about grave sites?? I will try and contain myself....I guess I just want his place there to look visited and that he was loved. I guess.....how was the dinner??

Kathy - thanks for thinking of me while shopping. I feel like a step sister with big fat feet though.....you think I was adopted?? We don't look anything a like......course I don't know what you look like......we lived in those plastic bubbles and only got to come out at dark time.....think that is why we have weight issues??? Only thing open was 7-11 and ........omg!! slurpees!! Is that why I love slurpees so much?? Maybe I am trying to get back in moms womb?? lol.........ugh.....where does this CRAP come from?? lol

Shawna - Go Retail!! lol.....you work tooooo hard!

We miss you Bep!! Hope you had a safe trip Katy!! and hugs to our Miss Cristi!!
Old 06-19-2006, 07:18 AM   #45  
~Believe~

Susan - lol. Waltons there was John Boy, Mary Ellen, Jason, Erin, Jim Bob, Elizabeth, & Ben.
Closed Thread