Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 12:15 AM   #16  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Hi Girlies -- Well I got my recent pic for my avatar, but I'm still trying to get used to it! My DD and DH said I look much younger and they love it. I had an inch taken off the length, but I want to grow the length back out now. Hope all of you are having a good evening.
Old 06-17-2006, 07:57 AM   #17  
ugggg.....

SuzyQ--DD & DS are coming over on Father's Day. Not sure if DS's girlfriend will be by since she will be going to her Dad's and her mom wants her to go see her evil step-father who is mean to her.

Bep--another NSV for you by getting into those jeans and shirt--I have a pair of jeans I can get back on but I can't button them yet -- it keeps getting closer though...The walking speed will come. Where I used to live there was a really flat road and I figured out 1 mile was a certain mailbox--then that 2 mile got too easy so at the people's house where the mailbox was I could get on the C&O canal trail which just happenned to have one of the mile markers at the end of the path from their house.

Shawna-you are one busy gal!!!

Michelle ma belle--you do look younger, the cut is so cute, I really like it!! Hope you had a good dinner with your family.

Hi to everyone!! I may be able to be back later today!!
Old 06-17-2006, 10:19 AM   #18  

JULES... Thank you! You are such a sweetheart!!! I still don't know if I really like this picture or not, but I may have to put a different one up when I take a better one. Last night when my DD took this, I was so tired and was just feeling blah!
Old 06-17-2006, 11:37 AM   #19  
bep
Certifiable CHOCOHOLIC!!!

S/C/G: 255/211/150

Height: 5'5"

I think I got too much sleep last night . DH got up with the kiddos this morning and turned off the baby moniters so I could sleep and I never even heard him do it. That was sweet of him. Unfortunately, I feel like I ended up getting too much sleep. That's almost as bad as not getting enough. I typically get 6 - 7 hrs a night and do fine with that. I am on my 2nd cup of coffee and starting to get motivated. I have some outdoor work to do today so I need to get rollin'! I was so sore when I woke up...I think because I was laying there so long that rigamortis had started to set in.

MICHELLE I like your new 'do' too! I agree...it makes you look younger.

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!!!
Old 06-17-2006, 11:58 AM   #20  

BEP -- Thanks for the compliment on my pic! Anything to make me look younger right now is a good thing! You're doing so good and that was so sweet what your DH had said about you!
Old 06-17-2006, 03:02 PM   #21  
kitty Momo

Good Morning on Saturday!!!

Ditto Michelle!! You look younger!! Not that you look old before Tell hubby he needs to take you out on the town now! You look great!!

Bep - you don't look heavy...... the best I could ever walk was 3 miles in 48 minutes. That was kind of run/walk too.

Hi Shawna!! You are our working girl!!! I think moving all day counts

Hi Jules......have fun with the family. I am trying to get my girls ready to go. Only Gaby wants to go in the pool.....the other girls have to bring a friend *sigh*....I just need some coffee!!

Trying to wake up. Got home at 9 last night......and into bed at midnight.

Hi to all our MIA's!!!! We miss you

chat later this evening!
Old 06-17-2006, 07:14 PM   #22  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hi Chickies!

My name is Sassy and I'm new -- to this thread but Cristina invited me here. So I figured I'd pop in and say Howdy!

I hope you all are having a Great Weekend and Hope your enjoying your Father's Day tomorrow with your favorite fathers' in your life!
Old 06-17-2006, 07:22 PM   #23  
ugggg.....

Hi Sassy!! Hopefully Crisitina will be popping in soon too!!

Bep--I agree with the getting too much sleep thing--I feel bad either way--it's like the two times a year the clocks are turned--either gaining or losing the hour--it takes me a week to get back to normal. It was seet for your DH to let you sleep though.

Michelle ma belle--I think the pic looks fine but we will watch for any new ones you may post!! I hate having my picture taken--always have....

SuzyQ--teenagers always have to take along the friend...you still have Gaby!!! Hope you had fun at the pool!!
Old 06-17-2006, 07:27 PM   #24  
~Believe~

Howdy Jules! Long time no see! lol.
Old 06-17-2006, 07:35 PM   #25  
ugggg.....

Sassy--Howdy right back at ya!!
Old 06-17-2006, 10:13 PM   #26  

to the group SHEL -- Everyone here is lots of fun, but watch out, because they like to get a little crazy sometimes LOL!
Old 06-17-2006, 10:19 PM   #27  

JULES -- I also really hate my picture taken, but ever since we got this new digital, my DD is constantly taking and snapping pictures everywhere! I wish I knew how to post a new picture of my DD in my post, because she is so pretty and I just wanted to show a more recent one of her. Tomorrow my older DD and her husband are coming over for dinner, so I want to get a few pictures with them in them also.

SUSAN -- Come home!! WHERE ARE YOU??? Hope you're having a fun day at the pool with your daughters and their 'friends'!
Old 06-17-2006, 11:11 PM   #28  
~Believe~

Talking

Hey Michelle!

Hey I like ! It makes the world a lot more fun!
Old 06-17-2006, 11:44 PM   #29  
bep
Certifiable CHOCOHOLIC!!!

S/C/G: 255/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Howdy everyone! Time to check in! What a busy day!!! I got a lot done!

SASSY Welcome to our crazy little thread!!! A word to the wise...watch out for Susan (Mom2Gaby)...she's quite a pill!
I...on the other hand, am always perfectly sweet.

Hello to everyone else!!! I worked in my garden for about 4 1/2 hrs today! Ouch! I am sunburned. I was wearing a spaghetti strap tank top and wowzerz...that probably wasn't the smartest thing to wear! I also have a small burned strip on my lower back where there was a gap between my pants and my shirt.

Hmmmmm... I can't think of anything else that is just sooooo exciting that it will knock your socks off. Oh yeah...I baked some yummy banana bread (with chocolate chips in it) and some coffee cake for something tomorrow. Now isn't that just some seriously exciting news?

I didn't do my regular walking because I was spending all that time tonight in the garden.

Hmmm....boy...I sound really boring today. I better get off my and let you all give all the interesting details of your day.

Last edited by bep; 06-18-2006 at 12:10 AM.
Old 06-18-2006, 01:27 AM   #30  
kitty Momo

Welcome Sassy/Shel ( which name do we go by?? I hate being confused ) I love your avatar!! Very pretty.

Cristi did say she wouldn't mind letting you know she will be back on Monday (THANK YOU LORD!!! ) and to thank all you ladies that sent her IM's.

Now back to regular programing........

Hi Michelle - so happy you miss me .

Bep.....4 1/2 hours in the garden? That is so neat (see I am sweet) you must look awesome with a tan (still sweet).ummm, ok whatEVER......lol ......

Hi Jules!! Where is our Shawna??? and Kathy?? We miss you guys!!

It was a nice family gathering today. My baby sister is leaving tomorrow for college. I cried.....I am going to miss her. My older brother is going to go down to Eugene and help them move in...I thought that was sweet. The teenage cousins got along and 4 year old nephew had a broken leg. My mom and former step mom were there.....they got in a nasty fight who dad loved more and started throwing veggies at each other....a carrot got caught in my step moms nose and we had to rush her to the doctor.......lol jk.....could have happened though.

Took the kids up to the grave site and the marker was there now, it looked nice. Gaby wanted to leave her pink ballon for grandpa so we wrapped it around the water container.
What was nice though is some worker tucked my fathers picture under the marker so it wouldn't blow away. That was so sweet, I had taped it to the temp marker.

K- I better get Gaby to bed. Welcome again Shel/ Sassy!!!
Closed Thread