Old 01-20-2006, 11:09 PM   #61  
banned

yahoo!!!!!
things look dead in here so im thinking we should just keep this thread til it goes over 100...yes?
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 11:45 PM   #62  
~Determined~

S/C/G: 238/238/153

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone. I read on another post about joining the "Dump the Plump" I really need the motivation so can I join in?

My name is Missy. I am 32 and a full time student. I am applying for nursing school this fall and want to shed 80 lbs that I can no longer blame on having babies ( Baby is turning 3 this month) Not to mention I have put on 20 lbs since she was born.

What day do you post everything? I do WW and weigh in tomorrow. That can be my starting point I guess.
MissyA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 11:53 PM   #63  
Mommy to two beast-ettes

oooh this sounds like fun!
jas80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 12:22 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hello Ladies!!!! Ok this is really going to be fun and motivating!!!!! We(Diane and I) haven't fine tuned this project yet,still in the works actually but will have it up and running by January 23/06!!!!!!!! OOOHHH I am so excited about this I could just PEE!!!!! Anyway!!! My brain is totally in high gear!!!! If you have any suggestions feel free to share,we may use them!!! Till later!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 12:31 AM   #65  
~Determined~

S/C/G: 238/238/153

Height: 5'7"

I am so excited too. I love this kind of thing. I keep telling my DH everytime I eat right and exercise and drink a bottle of water. Bless his heart, he smiles and says "good job baby" but I know he could care less. I can't wait!
MissyA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 01:13 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

WHEEE!!!! Well, I hope I can get to sleep tonight!! I am so excited about this game!!!!!
Hope you all have a great sleep!!!
MissyA~ Welcome to A Few Good Friends!! You are welcome to stick around!!WE would love to have you!
Nite!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 01:56 AM   #67  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

I wanna play....I have been trying to find some buddies to lose weight with. I'm ready my goal is 59 pounds or as close as i can get by july. let me know of any more info you guys need for me to join....
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 08:20 AM   #68  

I would like to join too. I'll have to measure myself lol.thanks
Janet
jntle2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 08:21 AM   #69  
Gonna be skinny!

S/C/G: 240/224/140

Height: 5'5

Hi there, im pretty new here but this game seems like something that might just be what i need to help me out. I would like to lose 110 lbs and shed as much as possible of that by late may, when hubby returns from iraq!
ladypeacek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 09:04 AM   #70  
Gonna Be Gorgeous!

Hey Andrea! Long time, no see. I haven't been posting in a while. Went off track for the holidays but am glad to say that I am now BACK ON TRACK! How have you been? Where did SunnyKells go? I haven't seen her around in here in a while. Hope all is well!
GeorgiePorgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 09:31 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 198/150/140

This game sounds like fun...count me in! I need something to motivate me to get back on track after gaining during the holidays. Keep me posted on details...it starts Monday?
lizzbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 10:26 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/135

Height: 5'9"

Hello ladies, I would love to join in on the fun!!!

My name is Monica and I am 32 and a SAHM to 4 beautiful children. I need to get rid of this weight before my SIL's wedding in September, I am part of the wedding party. She is a little thing, as is her matron of honor and I really don't want to be the whale at the end, lol. We will be dress shopping in May and I would like to be about 35lbs lighter by then.

jas80, I couldn't help but notice we have the same goal of 140lbs and we are almost the same weight now, just 1lb separates us. I just thought that as kind of neat

In regards to dump the plump will there be any penalties for bad behavior, like say I am shopping and pick up a chocolate bar at the check out?? Maybe if I had to subtract a point from my hard earned total it might be a deterrent. Just a thought, anyway bring on Monday I say, for I am ready to play!!!!

Oh and I really look forward to getting to know you all.
MyOwnSaboteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 12:13 PM   #73  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Count me in too! Are we going to be keeping a running points total somewhere or just post up daily? I've done challenges very similar to this and they really help. We did it with setting a points goal for yourself but I like this whoever gets the most LOL! Good luck everyone! I'm ready to dump the plump!!!

~melissa
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 12:43 PM   #74  
takeitoff&Keepitoff

Hi everyone,
I would like to join this game.
I've posted in this thread a while back, and have been reading the posts altho' I haven't made a post since my first post.
I look forward to the start of this game!
girlieyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 12:51 PM   #75  
banned

oh my gosh!!!!
hi guys....wendy its working!!!! b/t the replies here and the dyp thread i think we will have enough ppl to divide everyone into two teams and see which TEAM gets the most and loses the most.

welcome to all newbies!!!!!

hiya eddie how ya doin? im not well thats why me and wendy and trying to piece this together....dunno where kelli is!

someone addressed this: about the space....im workin on trying to get us our own sopace so we can actually separate this from the good friends thing. will keep yall posted.
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote