Old 01-19-2006, 12:26 PM   #31  
banned

good mornin guys!
hi leslie sorry bout no loss hang in there!

hi meg hi sweetpea how ya feelin today sweetpea? its hard when you eat when youre not even hungry i know ive been doin it too.

hi tess! i hope your therapy is useful. ive had frightening experiences too. good job on the diet keep goin!

hiya wendy! how ya doin?(actually i know how lol bc we are twins)

hi jaz!!!! im in such trouble w food. i think i pushed myself back over goal which means gotta start over but i lost my motivation. i keep watching biggest loser specials where couples and families have each other and im jealous cuz i have no one..... my mom just lets me eat she doesnt try to stop me im sorry you gave in to those chips but dont worry it ok.
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 12:52 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi,
Jaz~ I live in Winnipeg,Canada and we haven't seen the sun in a month! It's always cloudy out and it really sucks!
Diane~ I know what you mean about not having anyone to stop you from eating!! My own mother tries to sabatoge my diet!! She says "why are you trying to starve yourself??Your not fat!!" Well,to me I am fat! and I am trying my best to do something about it!

Today for breakfast I had 1 1/4 cup special K with 1/2 cup 0%FF milk and a banana.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 01:20 PM   #33  
banned

hi wendy!!!!!
thanks...she doesnt sabatage but she doesnt stop me either and after watching the bl specials i see what teaming up can do and im jealous!!!!!
Old 01-19-2006, 02:43 PM   #34  

hi everyone
will be back in a few hours
up early listening to a teleseminar on making my books a bestseller etc and then off to the doc. will be back later
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 02:46 PM   #35  

searching for~
Franci
Elangel-Elana
girlyorkie-Elyn
Sue67-Sue
supergrl379-Brooke
BrodyAmos-Jen
Do you girls want to help contact these ladies??? Maybe if we PM them they will return!!!
Old 01-19-2006, 04:05 PM   #36  
banned

hi sweetpea! good luck at your appt!
hi wendy! i dont even know these ppl eccept for jen of course! i wish tif would come back also....
Old 01-19-2006, 05:28 PM   #37  

all of these girls responded to our thread to welcome new members! I think we lost them in the weekly shuffle! lol They don't know where to find us!! I wonder what ever happened to Tiff??? Should we Pm her to??Yes! I think so!!
Old 01-19-2006, 05:39 PM   #38  
Mommy to two beast-ettes

i've gotten into the (nasty bad) habit of weighing myself daily. and let's just say after what i saw today, i'm limiting it to once a week. up 3 lbs, i'm still exercising, eating good, so i don't know what the heck. i was so discouraged it was tempting to throw the scale out onto the pavement lol.

but other than that, been doing well. really enjoying turbo jam, and, amazingly, i've become a better cook with eating healthier. no more frozen and boxed stuff for dinner all the time!

good luck, ladies, and have a great day!
jas80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 05:53 PM   #39  

oh no - we newbies scared them off LOL

well the apptmt with the doc was interesting. i got sent off for a batch of blood tests (yuck) and have a new antidepressant. i am going back on venlafaxine/effexor to see if that helps my anxiety and reduces nightmares. it takes 3 days to wash the old drugs out of my system and then i can start. i didn't tell her i didn't take my usual meds last night so i am already a day ahead i'm supposed to cut back a little each day but i can't be bothered

get this - i drink TOO MUCh water. i drink 2-3 litres a day. she said thats excessive and i am probably putting too much burden on my kidneys when i regularly drink 3litres. so i have to cut back. that will be hard i love fluids. will help with the sleep tho as my bladder won't be urging me to get up so that's a plus

i'm with you guys i need someone to stop me eating. a couple of my friends are keen to help but my family are offended if i don't dig into all their roast chick and veges slathered in lard, or if i say i don't want fish n chips for dinner and want something healthier. they don't understand i'm not turning down them, just the food
. of course what i really need is someone to wire my jaw shut so i am forced to behave myself. altho i am thinking i could still have milkshakes?

diane i can relate. my ticker still says 82kg but i have gone back to 83kg so i have to start over too and it's desperately frustrating. esp as a lot of the time i thought i was eating better. my mistake was i thought this is healthy so i can tuck in and have as much as i want. doesn't work out that way

we've had series 1 of BL here but i haven't seen those specials. i think having a buddy would be a help but as we don't have real life ones we need to try and help each other here online. also i try to use journalling as if i am being a buddy to myself and counselling myself.make sense?
Old 01-19-2006, 05:55 PM   #40  

hey jas well done on the healthy eating. turbo jam sounds fun. do you take your waist and hip measurements? sometimes that can get smaller even when the scales are increasing. esp if you are exercising a lot and adding muscle tone

guess i better change my ticker so it is correct i keep leaving it hoping i'll get back to 82kg. haven't weighed in for a couple of days. will try to remember to check weight tmrw
Old 01-19-2006, 06:06 PM   #41  
banned

hi guys.....
Old 01-19-2006, 06:18 PM   #42  

What's happening??........ I'm going to mom and dads for dinner again,guess that's their way of thanking me for what I do for them,and who am I to complain? No dishes to wash in my house and I get a full belly too! That's the life,eh??
Old 01-19-2006, 09:12 PM   #43  
banned

have fun wendy!
Old 01-19-2006, 10:59 PM   #44  

Hi Diane!
Old 01-19-2006, 11:02 PM   #45  
banned

hi wendy!!!!