Old 01-17-2006, 07:51 AM   #1  
soon to be hot momma

Exclamation Girls with Goals~Valentines Challenge WI #3

Good Morning Ladies,
I hope you are all well and your diets are going as planned. I myself purposely went Off plan this weekend in attempt to shake things up! It seems as if I have hit a plateau! So my weight is up due to TOM and the shake up so lets see if I get things moving next week! I havent exercised for two days and man the guilt is killing me LOL! Today for sure as soon as the house cleaning is done the tape is going in!!! So stats for this week are a little scary but next week watch out!!! Good luck to all of you next week and just out of curiosity whos in the lead?? I know its not me LOL! HUGGGGSSS.

SW 204
SW for challenge 160.4
CW 163.4 (+3)
GW 145

Great jobs ladies sticking with your goals to get rid of these extra pounds WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!
fatgirlnomore! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 11:14 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Hey FGNM, well I didn't gain but I didn't lose either, I had a crazy weekend with going to Larry the Cable Guy concert and then a birthday bowling party later that night. I did stay within my points on WW and didn't go over which I am glad but I would have loved to see my weight go down. I haven't been exercising and trying to focus on my main issue FOOD, but after this week I think I am gonna set a goal of 5 miles a week and 2 - 30 min of Taebo. I need to see the scale go down not stay the same. But I can say that I have noticed my pants getting loose around the waist and I like that. Well hope everyone else has a great week and better result, keep up the good work !!!
Stacey
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 11:57 AM   #3  
masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5 ft. 7 inches

Default Water Weight or Maybe Muscle???

Well, I am back up the pound I lost last week but I have no idea why it is back. I did have some salty peanuts as a snack so maybe it is water weight. I have only been using my new Total Gym (Christmas gift) since last Monday so I suppose it could also be muscle. I am hoping for the best since I was a very very good girl over the weekend and my only cheat was one beer.

SW 165
CW 165 (still hopeful that tomorrow it will be gone if I drink enough water today.)
V-Day Weight Goal 156
TG 130

P.S. Did anyone get the newest issue of Shape Magazine? There are some FAB recipes using rice! A new study released that people who ate a serving of rice a day tended to lose more weight than folks who don't...Hmmm.
aimin4thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:57 PM   #4  
on my way to HOT !!!

S/C/G: 260/260/150

Thumbs up

Hi Ladies

I know most of you don't know me, but I posted last week and I am posting today with my stats in participating in the Valentine's Challenge.

I have lost 2 lbs towards my 10 lbs Goal for V-Day !!

These are my
SW:274 - January 1st
CW:261
GW:150

Thanks & Good Luck to Everyone !! Keep up the good work !!
MommaAshley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 01:24 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 160/157/120

Height: 5' 2"

Well, my weight tracker is still wrong, as I have not had time to change it. However, I weighed in this morning and I have lost 4 lbs! That's half of my goal of 8 lbs. I'm hoping for at least 3 this week. We'll see. This feels good! Yeah! Let's go girls!
Lainey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 01:59 PM   #6  
Mommy to two beast-ettes

down to 197 this week. 3 lbs to go to meet the challenge goal

SW 210
SW for challenge 204
CW 197

way to go ladies! and good luck this week!
jas80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 02:54 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 254/236.5/179

Height: 5'6

So far, so good. I've been staying pretty much on program, and am within 7-8 pounds of my Val's Day goal.

Keep up the hard work, ladies!

judy
judydc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 02:57 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 160/157/120

Height: 5' 2"

I have now corrected my weight tracker, so these stats are accurate. Way to go everyone on our challenge! Let's keep it up!
Lainey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 03:32 PM   #9  
Aimee

well.. just weighed myself.. and came up with.. 155.. so that is another pound gone.

I am happy, but I wish it would come off faster
Flossygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 03:39 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Way to go ladies Lainey2 and Jas80 , judydc what kinda on plan are you on, and what are your exercise goal, you both are doing great. Aimin4thin, hang in there it's muscle that total gym will do that fast I hear. FGNM & Yvette the newbies are killing us we need to step it up, soooooooo glad everyone is doing good, and keep up the GREAT work.
Stacey
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 05:01 PM   #11  
masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5 ft. 7 inches

Thank you soooo much Stayc. I shouldn't freak out about such things. I mean, one pound and on an old-fashioned scale to boot. I really need a digital scale. Hopefully tomorrow will be my day!

Everybody is doing so well! Props to you all- has everyone sought out the slinky red dress they get to buy themselves for making goal yet???
aimin4thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 05:02 PM   #12  
Mommy to two beast-ettes

stayc... i'm doing weight watchers online and not eating so much junk. the 210 start weight came from mid december and i had already lost 4 lbs before i joined here. but since the holidays were such a bear for me (why i started this just before christmas is beyond me!) i couldn't stand not to have that loss on here. my true start weight upon joining this site was 204. i wish i could say i've lost 13 lbs in 2 weeks!
as for exercise, i'm doing turbo jam for cardio m w th, and tae bo bootcamp for strength tu and fr.

i'm truly convinced that if i hadn't found this site, i would have fallen off the wagon by now.
jas80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 06:04 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 254/236.5/179

Height: 5'6

Stayc--I'm doing variations on South Beach and working out almost every day. I dont like getting up earlier than normal, but I know what works for me, and what works for me is sweating and lifting weights! When I do that, I lose the urge for junk food.

judy
judydc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 06:55 PM   #14  

I am down 2 lbs this week, for a total of 2.8 out of 9! 6.2 left!

Way to go everyone! We can do this!

Kali
kadamay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 08:46 PM   #15  

Default Weigh in tuesday! Love it!

Well this week I had to slow down the loss! I think it was going to fast which sounds nice but i want it to stay off this time! Im down to 145.5. Im getting closer to my goal every day! Thats 7.5lbs down for me for the Valentines day challenge. I dont know if that puts me close to the top or not but im still working. I hope everyone has a great week!
kate7583 is offline   Reply With Quote