Old 05-02-2005, 12:14 PM   #76  

Well I have a few errands to run so I'll see you ladies in an hour or two..
goddesskde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 01:02 PM   #77  
Support soccer in the USA

Default Hi everyone!

It's been ages since I posted here. I started a new job and things have been hectic.

I hope everyone's dieting is going well. I'm down 3 pounds this past week which is 38 pounds all together.

Was able to fit into a pair of 14 Ralph Lauren capri's so that was awesome. I'm actually starting to enjoy shopping again!
SoccerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 02:34 PM   #78  

lol, that picture of your dog Max is so cute, lol i am going to have to take more pics of Mojo.

Jessica (soccer) so good to finally see you on here, you have been doing to awesome. So proud of you. Keep it up.

Well it is kind of slow in here, i am so bored. I won a tree here at work and i have to pick it up today, i will probably plant today also, i'm not sure what kind hope its a pretty one.

Well talk to you all later.

Jessica
jessicamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 02:39 PM   #79  
Movin' right along...

Hey girls...

Soccergirl- Welcome back. Way to go on your loss! Thats so amazing.

Karen- Eating kids portions is actually easier for me. I mean, ordering that rather than ordering a regular sized portion and getting it to go. I honestly dont like to bring home to go foods. If Im going splurge on not so healthy food...its going to be a one time thing. Id rather not have the temptation in my fridge. I thought about buying a childs plate, you know the ones with cartoons or something on them and using that at home.

Jessica- Im glad Mojo is feeling better. Tonka was like that when we got him fixed. We took him to the humane society to have it done and after it, he jumped the fence and ran on the golf course next door. It was great!

Diane- Are you on a plateau? Whats going on? If you are, there are some articles on here that are really good for that. I have them saved for if and when I plateau. Im sure everything will be fine. Try not to get too discouraged!

GoddessKIM- I love the Spin Doctors!! I just bought their new cd. I love that song, "big fat funky booty"! You and your hubby had some play time! Thats sounds like so much fun! Getting away for a bit even if it is just for one night.

OK, im only at 20 points for the day but Im just not that hungry. I guess Ill go eat some fruit or something before bed. Anyway, I might check back here in a few.

Love yall,
D
chubbyvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 02:41 PM   #80  
Movin' right along...

Jessica...you won a tree??
Old 05-02-2005, 02:50 PM   #81  

Yea here at the zoo, i guess they had leftover trees and had a drawing for employees and i won one. But i needed one because we dont have any trees at our house, just because it was a brand new house and we havent had a chance to plant them yet.
Old 05-02-2005, 03:04 PM   #82  

Heck I need a tree! All I have is Charlie Brown trees in my area.. they are all about my height. I'm thinking of going to buy a bigger one this summer.. dont know what kind though.. maybe a maple of some sort.. something that grows fast is all i know lol.
We did have a good time getting out this weekend. It was nice to go out with no kids or ball practice to deal with..
goddesskde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 03:11 PM   #83  
One day at a time!

Height: 5'4"

Hey I won a Christmas tree when I was in 6th grade. My Mom said I put my name down and won this big monster tree--bigger then our house! That just made me think about that. What kind of tree is it? Jessica what is your job at the zoo? Just curious.

I haven't heard anything from the company I interviewed with. I thought if they were checking my references last Friday that hopefully I would hear something today. I am starting to second guess my chances. Pooie! I guess I need to hold my horses...but I am just not patient with this sort of thing. And it doesn't help that I am bored out of my mind at work today. I have too much time to think about it. Oh well. I guess I will just hang tight and keep crossing my fingers!
krngallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 03:15 PM   #84  

I am not really sure what kind of tree yet, i think i can pick out of a few. I am a receptionist here at the zoo. The pay pretty much sucks. I really need to find something that pays more. I also had a interview last week, but havent heard anything. So that sucks. I hope i can find something soon.

It is so boring here at work too, i am trying to keep myself busy, but not much to do. I brought some banana and strawberries today, but i am not hungry right now, i just had lunch, fetuccini alfredo.
Old 05-02-2005, 06:38 PM   #85  
Curvy Vixen

hey vixens...
Karen I can't get over how our hubby's look alike!!
Who won a tree what did I miss???
PURPLEPANSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 06:45 PM   #86  
Curvy Vixen

Kim's and dan's too funny.. and neighbors.. to boot!

I had two sets of friends once, both named Kim and bill and they each named their son's justin... that was a tough one!!

Karen~~I know the waiting is hard for ya girly... I'm sayin a prayer for ya.
Deanne~~Sleep well
Soccer~~ welcome back.. how have ya been?
Jessica~~ I gotta whole lotta trees for ya... ten acres worth.. I hate the damn leaves in the fall...
Kim~~ the last concert I went to was HANSON with Jamie, I lost my hearing for a week not from the band but from the screaming girls... I love music.. all music, but I do love todays music especially. My fave band is everclear, but they haven't put anything out in a while...

Jamie writes me that she is going away to cape cod mass with mike for the weekend..she knows him two months.!!. am I over protective or what? I'm sorta nervous about this.. I wish she was one and smearing apple sauce all over her high chair....

WELL the doctor told me I have to take two different blood pressure pills now. My bp was 140/100.. I was nervous,I always am when I go to any kind of doctor. Stupid I know, especially being a nurse. So I take the pills, go back in a month. By then I hope to have 8 pounds gone!!!!!!! sheeeshhhh...
Old 05-02-2005, 10:43 PM   #87  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

S/C/G: 182/182/130

Height: 5'3"

Lynn ~ No, you aren't over protective, your just her mom! Apparently she is doing ok and really likes this guy. Wouldn't it be nice if they could stay little?

Soccer ~ Welcome back! Glad to see you again! Good for you losing all that weight and fitting into those Ralph Laurens!! Wooo Hooo!

Jessica ~ I bet time goes by so slowly for you at work. I use to hate it when I was bored at work. The days seemed to never end. Hang in there! And good for you getting a new tree. Our neighborhood is new too, and they seem to chop down EVERY Friggin' tree!

Karyn ~ Sometimes it takes longer than you think for a company to get back with you. Hang in there and be patient. Hard to do though, isn't it? I am rootin' for you! How is your daughter feeling?

Deanne ~ Sounds like you are doing great on your eating! Or should I say NOT eating. You are inspiring!

Well, I have done ok today. Still no weigh on the scale. I simply refuse!! Kim and I walked this Morning, I drank some water. Not enough, but some. I am going to ride my bike now. I will check in again tomorrow!
o2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 06:41 AM   #88  
Movin' right along...

Hey chicks! Is everyone in a good mood? I hope so. It helps with motivation! I know that when Im in a poopie mood, I just wanna dig into some doritos or something. Today, Im in a great mood...just a bit tired. I had oatmeal for breakfast. I plan on making BLTs for lunch. Thats 6 points for one in a pita bread. Thats alot for lunch but oh well. I was 2 points under my target points last night. Not good. I figure with all that beer this week, I should be ok to go under every once in a while. I bought some reduced fat mayo, turkey bacon, and some really good pita bread. I think Ill make the hubby one too. Maybe we can go to the beach and eat them there. A picnic.

Ok, I need to go update my site a little. Ill be back.

Love,
D
Old 05-03-2005, 07:27 AM   #89  
Curvy Vixen

Good morning vixens,
I'm off for my walk. I have a nail appt. Then I have a zillion errands to do. I want to go to the garden center and pick up some plants. It is still very kewl in this part of the world. Where is spring?
Have a great day and post latah~~
Old 05-03-2005, 09:58 AM   #90  

Good Morning Vixens, I woke up a little late today, i so didnt want to come to work. IT is really cool this morning here in texas, this morning i believe it was 50 degrees, a big difference from what it has been. I want that warm weather to come back. The warm weather always makes me want to work out. Well, this morning, i had nothing to wear, so decided to try on some old capris i had from old navy, size 12, they fit, but were just too tight to wear in public, so i never did. But i put them on this morning and they fit great. I actually look pretty good in them, and my stomach isnt all hanging over my belt, i am comfortable. wohoo, cant wait to be able to say that about the size 10's.

Well i got my tree, it is a Chinese Pistache. When the tree is bigger it is very pretty and alot of shade, so i think i made a good choice. But it is like a twig right now, lol its so cute.

I worked out yesterday, for like an hour and 20 minutes, i did really good 50 minutes of cardio and some weight and core training, made me feel so great today. I cant wait to go tonight.

Hey Lynn, i need to make a nail appt too, yesterday when me and mojo were going outside i accidently closed the door on my finger, oh man it hurt so bad, and it was bleeding , but just underneath the skin, its a little swolen now. So what do you usually get Lynn? I get the sloar nails, they make them look so nice. I really need to get my toes done too. I just need a whole spa day, but hey who doesnt.

ok, well looking forward to chattin with you all today, have a good day.

Good Job Deanne, your doing so great.

Jessica