Old 05-09-2005, 10:55 AM   #151  

Hey Ladies, hope everyone had a good weekend, Hey Lynn im so sorry about your hb, i really hope he is doing good.

Hey Deanne, sorry about your kitty, that is so cute of the kids to help out. This weekend i got a little kitty for Joe, She is a little calico cat, she is just adorable, Mojo likes her, at first he though it was a play toy and was tugging on her ear, but i had to let him know, this isnt a toy, but they are all playing and getting along now, the cat just adores mojo. This morning i fed her and she kept on crying, so i brought mojo in and she just took off running this morning playing with him, i will attach a photo when i get one, i have one when they were sleeping together. so cute.

Well Joe is still out of town, he will be back this weekend. I talk to him everyday and he sounds kind of homesick, poor thing, but i didnt sleep to well without him, plus i was freaking out thinking i would hear noises, but it was nothing. So i sleep all wrapped up in blankets even on my head so i wont hear any noises, im such a little kid lol.
ok well i better do some actual work here at work. Talk to you all soon.

Jessica
jessicamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 11:47 AM   #152  

Good morning ladies. I'm finally home from my trip. Tired and exhausted but we had a good time. Got to visit with my sister and her kids.
I started my time of the month yesterday so I'm not going to weigh in this morning. Probably in a day or two to let to bloat go away a little. Sigh..the life of a woman. lol gotta love it.
Well I have to go register my little girl for Kindergarten..it's tough.. my baby is gonna go to school in the fall..I'll post more later.
goddesskde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 04:38 PM   #153  
One day at a time!

Height: 5'4"

Happy Monday Vixens,

Hope you are all doing good. Not too much going on here...just spending another exciting day at work. Not too much to speak of really.

Deane--I hope you find your kitty soon. Hang in there!

Diane--I think WW is one of the most sensible plans. Although I don't attend meetings anymore--I follow what I learned from WW. I think it works, when you stick with it! And it really is a liveable plan that doesn't make you feel deprived. Let us know if you join and what you think after you do! We have a couple Curves by where I live. I have thought about joining there in the past--but now that I have a YMCA family membership I don't know if I want to spend the money on two places. But I have heard some people say that they really like Curves.

GoddessKim--Glad to hear you had a good trip! It is an exciting time for you I am sure with your baby going to kindergarden. That was so long ago for me...now my older daughter will be going to junior high next year! I am hoping all the puberty hormones stay under control in the next few years! Oh what fun!

Jessica--You poor thing, you are so used to having company that you are making yourself paranoid all by your lonesone. Hang in there! Just a few more days! I am just the opposite now (since I am used to my husband being gone with trucking) that I sleep better when I have the whole bed--cuz my hubby is a big snorer (in fact my daughters friend heard him after he fell asleep on the couch the other day--and said "I feel sorry for your Mom"--pretty funny!). Plus I blame any noises I hear on all my animals. Besides, my German Shepherd lets me know if there is any danger--even when there is just a squirrel in the yard he goes ballistic. So that does make me feel better. Anyway, I am sure that makes you feel special to know he misses you after only a few days.

Do any of you watch Desperate Housewives? I love that show! Just wondering!
krngallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 08:49 AM   #154  
Curvy Vixen

Hi vixens,
I'm sorry for lack of posting. I've been busy nursing Jim back to health. Plus yesterday I kept freezing while trying to post. It isn't my computer as I post elsewhere. It had to be this sight . I hope this post gets through.

I have not been on plan at all. I have been eating our of stress. I also feel lack of motivation. I had to back to 25mg of zoloft as I couldn't stand the dizziness. I'd like to wring the neck of the drug company who claims that their drug isn't addiction. A load of cr*p in my book.
I am starting back on plan today. I will post later.
Lynn~
PURPLEPANSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 08:53 AM   #155  
Curvy Vixen

sry for the typos this am!! I haven't had my morning coffeee.... yikes
Old 05-10-2005, 01:44 PM   #156  
One day at a time!

Height: 5'4"

Hi Lynn--hang in there! You sound like you have been handling a lot lately. Just take a breather and jump back on the wagon. You can do it!

Where is everyone? I don't see many posts lately. Are you all hybernating? How are you all doing? Please post girls! This is your venting ground!
krngallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 01:58 PM   #157  

I'm still around.. just trying to recoup from the weekend trip. I have suit cases laying around my feet and I feel just awful so I'm guessing that's where they are gonna stay for a couple of days. I hate the first few days of my period. I feel like ****, i'm grumpy and blah.
skinny Kim's dad is in the hospital again. They are doing surgery right now, they said he has a blockage in his small intestines. I'm waiting to hear from her as to how the surgery goes. I've got my fingers crossed and I'm praying for him. I'll keep you guys posted when I hear anything from her.
Old 05-10-2005, 10:12 PM   #158  
Curvy Vixen

Hi Vixens,
I'm sending well wishes and hugs for kim's dad. I hope all works out.
I am not on the bandwagon at all. Ate way too much today. I know today is another day but I am so sick of saying that...
Jamie came home from college with an almost 104 fever. I think she might have lymes. I have to call her doctor in the am. The poor kid has a few hours in the morning then has to drive back to school for a 3pm exam. There are no excemptions. These are finals. I don't know how she is going to do this so sick.
Watched american idol and house tonight.... I'm off to bed..
Lynn~~
Old 05-11-2005, 04:49 AM   #159  
I can and I will do it!

Red face

Good morning Vixens....yawn....it sure would be nice if I could sleep all night.

Today is my first day on WW and I am really looking forward to it. I enjoyed the meeting last night and just have my fingers crossed that this is the plan for me.

Karen I loved Curve's the only reason I am quitting is because of the expense of two programs and I am enjoying walking. I just think I got burnt out on Curve's, I went for 2 yrs. which is the longest I have ever stuck with any exercise program.

Lynn sorry to hear about Jamie, poor baby having finals is bad enough feeling good. It sounds like you are playing nurse in your family.

I hope all went well with Kim's Dad anxious to hear.

Ok where is everybody?
candlelady4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 05:12 AM   #160  
Movin' right along...

Hey chickas....IM BAAAAACCCKKK

Yesterday, I woke up in a much better mood than I have been in lately. I never realized how attached to that cat we were. I have accepted the fact that she probably wont come back. As long as she is safe and happy, thats ok with me. I act like shes my child or something hehe. Our neighbor heard her the other night. So, that gives us hope that shes still around and ok. Our vet said that cats in heat go out and can stay gone for weeks and then come home when they're done gettin some

Yes, my eating has been AWFUL. Im having a blast trying new restaurants with Nic though. Im prepared to be back on the wagon as soon as he returns to work. I know, I know people say that all the time. I WILL be back on the wagon. Im not dreading it and if I wanted to, Id be back on now. Im just enjoying my time with Nic. We went out and had drinks last night...it was so much fun!

Diane- Good for you! WW is such a great diet! I think you'll really enjoy it.

Lynn- Im sorry your daughter is so sick. Let us know how her exam goes. Is Jim doing ok?

GoddessKIM- Please send our thoughts to Kim. We love and miss her!

Karen- How are ya chick?

Jessica- Did you name the kitty yet? We have changed our kittys name a million times. Nic named him Tweak. Then, I named him The Replacement...mean, I know.

Ok, I will post later tonight. Im going to eat some tomato soup...yum! Its the Indian version of tomato soup. They put cream in it. So, Im making it with fat free creamer and putting wheat croutons in it and fat free cheese on top.

I hope you all have a great day! I have realized how much I need y'all...

Love,
Deanne
chubbyvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 08:30 AM   #161  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

S/C/G: 182/182/130

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone. I just wanted to say I have not fallen off the planet. As goddesskim said, On mothers day we had to rush my dad to the hospital. He was so sick. Long story, but I have to run. In short, he had to have emergency surgery yesterday to get rid of blockage in his small intestines. He is in Intensive Care. I am spending most of my time at the hospital, I don't know when I will be back when I can. I have to go take my mom to the doctor and then back to the hospital. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.
Kim
o2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 09:02 AM   #162  
Curvy Vixen

hi vixens-
Kim- I hope your dad is ok.
deanne- the replacement? awwwwww. I get attached to my pets also. I was taking care of Jamie's parakeet while she was at school. The stupid bird wasn't use to me and bit me often. Then he got used to me and of course I got attached. Then he died and I was crushed. I get very very attached to animals. Yesterday I'm at the pond in our back yard looking for the mallard ducks that come everyday. I got upset because I had bread and they didn't come. I have attachment problems... I even get attached to people. Jamie's ex bf's mom and I got very close. We had ALOT in common. I feel awful that we won't be able to get together anymore. What is the point if the kids aren't involved?
Well I'm off to the md with Jamie, her temp this am was 103.9. Not normal for a 19yo.
Jim is doing well and went back to work today. I'm glad as him being home isn't good for my waist line!
Love ya all
Lynn~~
Old 05-11-2005, 09:03 AM   #163  
Curvy Vixen

Karen when do you start your new job? Are you done shopping for new clothes yet?
Old 05-11-2005, 11:28 AM   #164  

Ok, I'm back as well. We had a game and a practice yesterday evening. So I didnt get home until 9pm.
I've been calling Kim every so often for updates on her dad. So far so good. His blood pressure is come back up (lowest i heard was 68/35) last night it was 100/40 so low but a big improvement. And he was lucid after surgery so that's a big step up. They are at the doctors office with her mom this morning for a check up (nothing to terribly serious there) I'll call her this afternoon for any more information.
I'm miffed over the diet this week. I'm sure it's just the tom thing but OMG its totally frustrating!! I slipped up a bit this weekend, but I kept my calories down so it shouldnt have been that detrimental to my diet. Sigh.. I'll pull out of my funk I'm sure
I just need to get back into the swing of things with my exercise and such.
Hope everyone is doing well today
Old 05-11-2005, 12:08 PM   #165  
Movin' right along...

La la la la la la...IM BORED!!! I think Ill go rent some movies and Nic and I can sort of have a movie night.

Oh Nic and I found another monkey. Its the first girl that we've been able to find and its so sweet. She tried to take my wedding band though. We also found a cat that looks just like Lucy. I also found a donkey. If we had our own villa and yard, I'd get it.

Ok, Ill post later...love yall

Deanne
chubbyvixen is offline   Reply With Quote