Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2005, 05:57 PM   #46  

Height: 5'1"

Afternoon ladies--

Well I decided to hop on the scale today and I was happy to see it down a pound. So I'm getting closer to the 130's!

Cristi--The gazelle is doing great for me. I wasn't sure at first when I first saw it advertised on tv if it would really do anything, but it is. And I'm happy w/the toning going on in the behind! Now to do something that works on my lower belly!! I hate that area!

Katy--I haven't done any measurments...which I should. I feel better losing size rather than seeing it on the scale. I may do that tomorrow morning.

It's the weekend and it's a NO GAZELLE day. I just made up my mind that my weekends are for other things. As long as I get on there everyday during the week I'm fine. If I start slacking there, then I'm going to have to re-evaluate what I'm doing. But so far so good.

Off I go to chitchat!
Old 03-07-2005, 03:07 PM   #47  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

WTG Marti!

I didn't weigh this morning because I was running a little late to get to my appt. at Hyundai. Almost, didn't go but decided I need to, would just have to go later so why not now and get it done. Anyway, I don't feel fatter so I guess all is okay. Although, drinking all this water kinda makes me feel bloated, makes me feel like a I really don't know how anyone drinks more than 64 oz. a day. I feel like I am pushing it with that, and let's not mention all the trips to the bathroom! I can drink a bottle of water and go 3 or 4 times. I know some people have said the trips lessen once your body gets used to it. My question is how long is that? Anyway...blah, blah, blah...

Hope everyone has a losing week!
Old 03-15-2005, 01:06 PM   #48  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Haven't posted here in a while as I am not doing so good. I got on the scales yesterday and OMG! I was so surprised to see that I had gained. Not sure why I was surprised though as I haven't been trying to lose, haven't been trying to do much of anything as far as weight loss. Haven't been drinking my water either the last few days. Now I have MORE to lose! Oh well, I am not going to dwell on it. What's done is done. Not even sure where I will go from here. Need to go change my ticker thingy but won't be changing it except once a month. Hopefully it will be in the minus instead of the plus. Anyway...hope everyone is doing fine with their plans/programs.
Old 03-16-2005, 02:53 PM   #49  
Hello my name is FABULOUS

Talking Jumping Right in

Hi ladies,

I just thought I'd pop in here and let everyone know a little about me. I am 36 years old and the mother of an 11 month old. I live in Ontario Canada and work in the Electrical Sales Industry. I am currently on Maternity leave until April 4th.

I have had weight issues my whole life. I have literally tried every magic pill (Hint;; there ain't one) and every gadget known to man. Including a little peice of plastic that fit in your ear to reduce weight. (That one falls under the category of "They saw me coming") So just before I got married I went on this really low calorie diet that included Vitamin b Shots and lost about 55 lbs which I managed to keep off for 2 years. Then I got pregnant and gained back the 55 pounds +++. I am now 11 months post partum and 225 pounds. So...... In the past year I decided that I would lose weight by breastfeeding. DID NOT. So then I tried South Beach. Couldn't stick to it past 3 days. So since January I decided to try a new approach. Maybe you've heard of it. It really is supposed to work.

Something called Diet and Exercise. I know, I know, it sounds strange considering it involves no magic pills and not one single potion, spell or plastic earpiecem but really it's supposed to work. So.... Since January, I have lost 4 pounds, however, I should note that I have really been focused more on this since the beginning of February after my hubby and I returned from Puerto Vallarta.

So that's me. I have lots and lots more baggage, but this is all stuff that I've decided to leave behind, so I am not even going to get into it. I am just going to focus on healthier eating and exercise every day.

I have a dog whom I try to walk everyday, and I have some gym equipment in my basement. I have a Ski-machine (remember those) and a bike, as well as a home gym. So the only problem I face in getting to the gym is passing the kitchen to get there. (Ha Ha)

Good to meet you all.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:47 AM   #50  
GmaTo8

Anita - yep, I'm real familiar with Diet and Exercise, lol. Especially Diet. Stay around here and we'll help you get through it, ok?

Cristi - wish I could do something to help you out of the slump! I know how you're feeling because I've been there many, many times. Vacation will be a challenge for both of us!

Marti - YAY for the loss! Plus, you've GOT to be going down in inches, with all the Gazelling you do!

Katy - glad you're feeling better w/o the sugar. I find that saving a couple of points for a bedtime snack helps me sleep better. We're all different, though.

Just a quick one here. I've been walking outside since the weather is better. Still not warm out, but not so cold. I do love walking outdoors where the air is clean and fresh, and I always take my cell phone, just in case. Might close up the Gazelle until we hit rainy weather. I've been trying to cut back a little more since I'm going on vacation soon. So far, so good!
Old 03-17-2005, 08:51 AM   #51  
GmaTo8

Exclamation

Exercise your way on over to Weight Loss and Toning Talk #4!! See you there.....
Closed Thread