Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2004, 04:42 PM   #91  

Hi Everyone,
Sorry I am amongst the missing. I was really exicted to lose 5 pounds last week. This week I did really well not overeating before my exam...until the day before. I didnt eat bad stuff but I didnt eat like a mouse either and woke up back to 239!. Needless to say the hopelessness set in. I took my exam, no grade yet. The next day I was down to 236. I felt a bit better.I had a really bad week at school, a really bad week with finances. And to top it off my LNA liscense has exprired and I am not allowed to work until I have it straightened out. I havent done one hting for Xmas and am struggling along here. I keep not posting as I dont want to just post depressing stuff. But then I dont want to be absent either. So tomorrow is weigh in and I will show a gain....ok enough whining...

Finally gettign divorced, I figured I would feel like not eating but instead I am not doing any better. I do have some accomplishments... I havent bought ice cream or pudding. But weight doesnt move without teh gym each day. There is no way to sit and lose fat.

Ok I will be back later...

Susanne
Old 12-11-2004, 06:19 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 160/147/130

Height: 5'4"

oh Susanne - I'm so sorry. That sounds like a horrible week! I hope things get straightened out with your license very soon. I'm glad the exam is behind you. And gaining weight before an exam is not a horrible thing! Those are some stressful times you're going through, to gain so little is an achievement also! We miss you here. I hope things work out for you soon. You can talk to us whenever you need to!!

Stormy - the lemon liquor is basically 90proof alcohol, sugar and organic lemons, oh and water. You have to mix and wait and mix and wait. It's not hard though if you want the recipe..It's a Tuscan recipe. I found bottles today but decided not to get them - they were $33 a case. That's too much!!

Today I cheated but by cheating I mean I had bell peppers, tomatoes, and onions. I can't have night shades either. I went to a burrito place and made a salad. Even took my own cheese. Sad, but true

okay, have to find bottles on the net. See everyone later!
Old 12-12-2004, 02:47 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 160/147/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone! I don't know if there is a new thread yet. I couldn't find one. Was having a very blah day at the beginning but BF surprised me by cleaning the house and getting rid of a buch (and I do mean a BUNCH) of junk.

We took the doggies for a swim. Maggie, the lab actualy did a little swimming. When we got her she was scared of everything. (she's being scared right now and we can't figure out why - she had a great time swimming but is scared now that we're back home) anyway, the two had a blast. Now it's time for Grocery shopping and then a little body work on a friend and I can relax and get ready for the hectic week that is coming.

I'm working two jobs at once this week. Our office manager is on vacation so I'm running the office and seeing my clients at the same time. Of course, since I agreed to do this, I'm booked solid! It's going to be a long week and I've already booked monday out so no one can scedule there. I'll be needing the break! See you guys soon!
Old 12-12-2004, 03:16 PM   #94  
Trying or Dying

S/C/G: 327/258/180

Good morning everyone!!
I am moving the board into a new thread so please post on Battle of the Bulge#3!
Thanks!
Closed Thread