Old 11-18-2004, 09:23 PM   #136  

Btw Angie I do remember the old school pic days....getting that free black comb. Haha, and trying to do something with it. When I was in grade school my hair was so thick and down to my butt. I wish now. It would be alot of work unless I put it up everyday.
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 10:22 PM   #137  

Default My Plan for Thanksgiving Dinner

Well I think many of us have tried many different ways make it through Holiday dinners. My plan for this Thanksgiving: I'm cooking our typical dishes.I will serve a little of everything on my plate and eat it. The only difference is I wont serve myself an extra serving. If you eat a regular plate with all the fixins and not eat a second plate ( you wont gain a whole pound) just by eating one plate. The only thing I plan to eat the next day is some turkey breast as a sandwhich. Or salad with turkey breast strips on top...
That's the only way I could make it through the day without craving for some pumpkin pie.lol

Gen
Gennel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 10:54 AM   #138  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

YEAH It is FRIDAY!!!!! I think I am going to go grocery shopping tonight after work so it wont be so crowded and then tomorrow Jay can cook a big batch of donuts to freeze for vacation. Then tomorrow I have to go to the Mall and get the gifts I found for the twins. Then I am done shopping!!!......Unless there are some really good sales on the day after Thanksgiving.

I was playing with some donuts and if we freeze chocolate and blueberry glazed cake donuts in a plastic bag they come out of the freezer fine and the glaze doesnt melt off them. YAEH! Now I can have every single variety while I am gone and noone should *****.

Noelle, What do you want for your birthday? I am racking my brain trying to think of something for ya.

Gen, You sound like you have Thanksgiving all figured out. I am so happy that you got the "click" I cant wait to get my head on straight and do it.

Julie, Been a busy girl have ya? Dont congratulate me on the hot dogs. It is all I will eat. haha It is the only healthy thing that stuck with me. I also had a big brown Moose last night and a couplke twinkies. Monday I am going to try to be good until Wednesday (the day me and the kids will be cooking the desserts for Thanksgiving and my actual day off for Thanksgiving) then I will have Thanksgiving and "try" To be good until vacation but then all bets are off. We dont have a Bennigans up here and I have been craving those ribs all year. And the chocolate cake at Seaworld. On the plus side...I do walk alot while we are on vacation(the dogs make me )

Kempy, Whats up this weekend for you?
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 01:21 PM   #139  
Almost There!!!

Aloha Noelle, Angie, Julie, Kempy and the rest of the weighty issues crew!

I know you've all probably forgotten about me. Sorry for not keeping in touch. Just wanted to drop by and say hello! Hope all is well with all of you! I'm sure everyone is super skinny already - as for me, still the same and hoping to get back in to the game. Happy Friday to everyone!

-Jacks
jldg888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 03:17 PM   #140  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Well look who the cat dragged in! ALOHA and welcome back Jacks! Of course you can join us again. How the heck have you been? How's Petey and Kel for that matter? Are you married yet or is it next year? Super Skinny? Us? I know I'm not, I'm back, bigger and badder than before. But I love coming here to talk story w/my girls. Can you believe that the Great Aloha Run is coming up again soon? I felt so skinny then....now I'm just back to the old me .

My darn computer is going bonkers again I am going to kill it soon. We had a horrendous day at work the other day but today's another day and I am grateful for that. Can't post too much right now but I will later. Promise. Have a great day everyone.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 03:31 PM   #141  

Hi girls

Happy afternoon....how is everyone today?

Jacks so glad to see you again. So whats new? Did you get married yet? Post, post, post away!!!! We would all love to hear from you again.

Noelle sorry about your horrible day the other day. You are right on, today is another day. Thank God we get to start fresh each morning, huh?

Kempy hope you are not working to hard today. Well I hope you get your clients though .

Angie thats great you can freeze the donuts. Now you can freeze them and no one can complain! So you made one of those Moose drink's at home? Was it as good as the one you had at the restaurant, I bet it was!

Cherie where are you? This weekend you are going to be with Alan right? Have fun what ever you do.

Hi Summer, Cal, Gen, Holly and everyone else. If anyone has warm weather send it my way , it is cold and rainy here, suppose to be tomorrow too. Julie
Old 11-19-2004, 03:34 PM   #142  

Noelle and Jacks it seems like yesterday you two were talking about that marathon. Wow does time fly by us quickly. I hope these winter months do too . Well I just had to add that, lol.
Old 11-19-2004, 03:50 PM   #143  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Mmmm, Jude Law is a hottie :
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 04:17 PM   #144  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hey Jacks!!! We missed you. I was going through my Christmas list the other day and I thought of you. How are you? I am in the same boat as Noelle, I have gained it all back plus some. The story of my life.

I have to go grocery shopping but I hope everyone can chat tomorrow. I will be home most of the day so I am sure I will check in.
Old 11-19-2004, 04:17 PM   #145  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

TGIF!
Hey Ladies.. No, I haven't forgotten about you... I was just busy today trying to get organized and get everything ready to enter on Monday for payroll.

I am actually ready to get off work.. but I have an hour yet. I might sneak out of here a little early.... I am going to spend the weekend with Alan. Hope my ex remembers to pick up the girls! I was nice, yesterday, my company gave us all a 20 dollar gift certificate for Thanksgiving, and I gave it to Steven so he could use it to buy the girls food this weekend. He got turned down for Short Term Disability by his company, so I am not sure exactly how he is making it right now. He started his second round of radiation yesterday. 9 more sessions to go. The cat scan that he took last week shows over a 50% reduction in the size of his tumor, so hopefully this series of radiation will make it go away, and he can start back to work.

(((((Jacks))))) Welcome back! As Noelle said.... not skinny, bigger... but working on it again!! Don't be a stranger!

Angie... cool about figuring out how to freeze the dougnuts. Get all that out of the way and go on vacation! I can't believe you are almost finished with Xmas shopping. I haven't even started.

Kempy.. sounds like business is starting out great!!! Congrats! You seem so much happier!!!

Gennel Hello there! I am up for the challenge.... I need one. My treadmill is feeling neglected.. (I haven't been on it in a week, so it's starting to not talk to me...)

Summer it sounds like you are doing a great job fitting in your exercise with your airport hopping... keep it up!

OK chickies.. I need to get off here.... I hope you all have a great weekend.... I'll be checking in .... talk to you guys soon!
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 04:29 PM   #146  

Tests came back negative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's a good b-day gift!
I hope all of you wonderful amazing gifted ladies have a great night and thanks for keeping me in your thoughts!!!! YOu are the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summer
GEMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 04:35 PM   #147  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

WOOOOO HOOOOOO

That is wonderful news Summer!!! When is your birthday??????? Happy Birthday!!!!!

Glad that is over with!!!!! Congrats!
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 04:36 PM   #148  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMMER!!!

I am so happy that your tests came back fine. Have a great weekend.
Old 11-19-2004, 04:56 PM   #149  

Today is my birthday!!!!
Thanks for the well wishes.
Surf & Turf to celebrate tonight and I will toast all my girls!

Summer
GEMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 05:30 PM   #150  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMMER HONEY!!!!
Great news on the test results, I am so happy for you. Julie