Old 05-27-2004, 03:06 PM   #46  
Motivated Lupine

WOW! Great job! I always wanted to try water aerobics- sounds fun
Smiling_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 03:18 PM   #47  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 236/236/166

It is fun, yet a great workout... you should try it!
JEO1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 08:07 PM   #48  
Zookeeper

Hi Ladies!

Great job on your progress Jenn!!

I'm FINALLY back on the wagon today. I blew yesterday because I was mad about work. Specifically, my husband and I have tickets to see Rush (the band, not Limbaugh!) in Chicago - we've been planning the trip for months. I found out yesterday that I am on call that weekend and can't go. We already paid for the hotel and everything. I'm still a little crabby about it. (I got my June call schedule yesterday, so it's not like I'm able to plan ahead. And, no, they don't include my schedule requests when figuring out the doctors' call schedule. I just have to take what I get.) Grr!!!

Tell AF we all said to BEAT IT, Trish! She is just NOT welcome!

Hope you have great Fridays! I'll try to check in tomorrow night.

Jess
zookeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 09:43 PM   #49  
Motivated Lupine

Hi Jess!

Yay about getting back on the bandwagon! I'm having one of those 'you win some, you lose some' kinda weeks with eating right- but I'm not quitting! LOL! I was SO NOT going to workout tonight, but I put in our Wedding CD and just worked out to it and it felt good to get that aggression out- work just has been long and frustrating lately and it gets to me. But I've found working out helps me feel SO much better in the long run!

Keep up the good works, girlies! Jenn, I SO want you to see ONEDERFUL by the end of next week and Jess- I hope you really get back into the swing of things and your work STOPS BEING PAINS IN THE BUTTS! (LOL- I wish my work would stop being pains too!)!!!

Here's to a GREAT WEEKEND, chickadees! TOMORROW'S FRIDAY!
Old 05-28-2004, 09:59 AM   #50  
One step at a time...

Happy Friday Ladies!!

Thanks for the encouragement. I am 1/2 a pound closer now... 201# as of this morning at the gym...Maybe I will see it by next weekend...how awesome would that be?

Sorry about your concert Jess! Is there no way to get someone to switch on-calls with you? That is really crumby!(I would have used another word but I am cutting swears out for the weekend so I don't offend Tim's mom or something) I hope work gets better for you and Trish!

Trish, I think that is an excellent way to workout. I think when you work out aggravated you get more of a workout because you take your frustrations out on the equipment or just do things with extra force. I'm glad you felt better afterward!

I'm meeting Tim's mom and sister tonight! Somehow I have got past the nerves to excited. I won't be able to get online all weekend though, so I'll let you know how it goes once I get back to a computer.
Old 05-28-2004, 03:57 PM   #51  
Motivated Lupine

Woo hoo! Meeting the family Sounds... scarey! I'm just exhausted today- my head has been pounding, AF is playing dumb games with me (ya know- when I KNOW she's going to show, but she hasn't yet) :P

We are meeting a lady today about buying a house at 3. Getting off work in 3 minutes, so I'm gonna go take a short nap.
Old 05-30-2004, 11:21 AM   #52  
One step at a time...

Meeting the family is going great! They are just sweet as pie, not that I expected anything less since Tim came from them!

I hope AF stops plays games with you and shows up and high tails it out of there much quicker than she showed up! with the house! I hope that went well and that you are having a great weekend!
Old 05-31-2004, 12:38 PM   #53  
Motivated Lupine

Well, this past weekend was a bust as far as food goes. I'll probably need a whole week to make up for the crap I ate :P Plus, it's Monday morning right now and Jeremy agreed to meet his parents at IHOP- IHOP has NOTHING that's food friendly :P
Old 05-31-2004, 11:36 PM   #54  
Motivated Lupine

Well, I worked out tonight, so I'm back on track. Did twice the amount of weights just to get me back in the saddle for this week! Sad thing is, it will take all of this week to get back to 154, probably! I don't know if I'm going to see 142 by July 11th, which was my original goal. I'm going to keep heading for it, though, and see what comes!
Old 06-01-2004, 08:31 AM   #55  
One step at a time...

Good morning ladies!

The weekend with Tim's mom and sister was great. They are just so nice! We went up to Maine on Saturday and to a cookout at my family's house on Sunday. Yesterday I left them alone so they could have some time with just Tim and while they were out, they bought me wizard of oz magnets because "they saw them and thought of me" - how sweet are they? I went out to dinner with them last night and then we just sat around the apartment for a while. Tim is driving them back to the airport today... I wish I could see them off, but my sister is on vacation this week, which means I can't take the day off, so I said my good-byes last night.

This morning I went to the gym first thing...I wanted to get my workout in now so I could spend my ENTIRE afternoon with Tim since we hadn't had any personal time to just snuggle with his mom and sister staying at his apartment...anywho I weighed myself while I was at the gym, and I actually cried...HAPPY tears... I saw 198.75#!!!! I DID IT!!! I'm in ONEderland!!! After a holiday weekend and not going to the gym since Friday...I am soooo excited!

Trish, you have to keep the positive attitude going... I think you can definitely make your July 11th goal... you still have a month and 10 days! Keep heading towards it... You CAN do this!!
Old 06-01-2004, 10:49 AM   #56  
Motivated Lupine

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you!!! WOO HOO!!!! How utterly wonderful!!! Good to go, Jenn!

I'm about 2 pounds over my 154 from last week, but... I know I can shed that weight fast now that I'm back on track. Just need to stay that way!
Old 06-01-2004, 02:50 PM   #57  
One step at a time...

Thanks Trish!!

You'll be back at 154 before you know it! I know you will stay on track because you want it... Keep working hard!
Old 06-01-2004, 07:26 PM   #58  
Motivated Lupine

Awww, thanks, Jenn! Well, thank goodness- Tuesday is almost over!
Old 06-02-2004, 09:40 AM   #59  
One step at a time...

Mornin'! The week is about half over...For Tim today is his first of 2 days he has to work this week...He had Monday off for the holiday and took a personal day yesterday to bring his mom and sister to the airport, and he doesn't work Fridays, but yet he was complaining about going to work this morning...

How was your night Miss Trish? Mine was good, because I go to spend much more of it with my Tim than I would on a normal Tuesday. When we were at the grocery store, I bought those Skinny Cow Bars(the chocolate peanut buter ones) and I of course had to try one last night. It was yummy and they are like 150 calories, which is not bad for an indulgence

I don't know who decided Wednesday morning was going to be "Ring Off The Hook Day" here at APR, but who ever it was forgot to inform me about this decision... All morning the phones were going nuts while I was the only one here in the office... now that the dispatch girl is here, they have slowed down greatly... I don't get it...Maybe they actually decided it was "Drive Jenn Nuts Day"

Well unfortunately, I must tend to some work... I'll check in again later on
Old 06-02-2004, 09:48 AM   #60  
Motivated Lupine

I suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure hope my morning isn't 'Ring off the Hook'- LMAO. I hate dealing with our customers- I much prefer inputting orders, do computer crap, and making sure our outer office is running smoothly! Let someone else deal with the cranky old customers!

Last night was good. I had a Slim Fast to kinda 'repent' for my weekend- LOL. So today, I'm back at 154! I think it's funny- I still feel fat at 154, so HOW could I have let myself exist at 165 for sooo long? YKWIM? I can just NOW get into some of my size 14 pants comfortably (the ones that run smaller for some odd reason) and yet I'm not wearing them yet because they aren't as comfy as my size 16s which are becoming too big :P LOL!

Well, I've gotta walk the dog and get to work myself. YUCK!