Old 06-06-2004, 11:24 PM   #76  
Motivated Lupine

Hi Jess and Jenn

Well, this week, I'm going to concentrate on eating right. I'm realizing that exercising isn't that difficult for me, but eating right has become a challenge. Right now, my weight is yo-yoing around 154-156 and that's really demotivating me. YET I know the cause- it has to do with everything I put in my mouth. I'm a chronic eater and although I'm eating much LESS, if I ever want to see 132, I have to start eating not only less, but BETTER (ie nutritional food versus just less calories).

BIG SIGH. Eh, but if we all hang in here together, we'll all see our goals. That's what I love about having you gals- I can't quit because I want to see us ALL reach our goals together!
Smiling_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 09:45 AM   #77  
Motivated Lupine

Mornin, Sunshines!

Well, my weight is UP once again, but I'm not going to despair! I'm going to use Jenn as my inspiration and go to the store today and buy a GOOD breakfast (normally don't eat breakfast) and buy veggies for my snacks. I'm going to see 150 by the end of this month!

My allergies kept me down this weekend, but I still worked out. My eyes were so puffed out on Friday I wore sunglasses all day at work and then Saturday, they were the same. The inflammation has went down, but now my skin is all dried out and disgusting. *BIG SIGH* Well, I've got an appointment with the doctor today so hopefully she'll help out a bit.

My Allied Health Math class (I'm in college, btw LOL!) started today. It's via the internet so shouldn't be too bad. Just haven't received my financial aid for my book yet :P

What's up, sugars?
Old 06-07-2004, 06:41 PM   #78  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 236/236/166

Oh goodness does it feel like ages since I've been on here... I was busy all weekend... Friday night we drove up to Nashua and I got a digital camera... Saturday was shopping, bringing Lee-Anne a card at the gym, going to my aunt's for a quick birthday party, then off to Boston for Margaret Cho (who btw has lost a lost of weight herself)... Sunday was laundry, quick mall trip before the sale ended, and then Tim took pictures of me to send in to the Lane Bryant thing... I totally don't expect anything to come of it, but $100 gift certificate would be cool ... That brings us to today, I had a psychologist appointment this morning and then work was busy all day long...

I am now finally taking a breather for myself...I just got back from the gym and I'm about to hope in the shower, but I had to make time for you ladies first. I hope y'all are doing good on this Monday afternoon!
JEO1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 03:02 PM   #79  
Motivated Lupine

This is going to be an off week for me :S I have a lot going on with starting class and going camping this weekend! Anyways, wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing today I did NOT work out last night- ended up grocery shopping and bringing home a baby kitten- hah
Old 06-08-2004, 10:59 PM   #80  
One step at a time...

You got a kitten?!? I am sooooo jealous!!!! I wish Tim would let me have a kitten....it's not fair... I miss my kitty.... Actually Tim said he will let me have one, but his landlord doesn't really like pets

Anywho, I hope you enjoy your "off week", because we will make you get back on track next week

As for me... I hit my July 1st goal today! That's 23 days ahead of schedule and with TOM due tomorrow! I am very pleased!
Old 06-09-2004, 12:30 AM   #81  
Motivated Lupine

OMG! You are just doing sooooo good, Jenn! You are definitely an inspiration! You will definitely have me back full-throttle next week- I worked out today, but I know tomorrow between cleaning the house and preparing food for the trip, I may not get the chance :S And well- I'm supposed to have Chapters 1-7 reviewed for our first math quiz by the end of this week (it's a short course since it's the summer semester- just a month. So it's fast paced, unfortunately!)

I'm too proud of you!!! I bet Tim is just ecstatic at how well you've done!
Old 06-09-2004, 08:52 AM   #82  
One step at a time...

Thank you! Tim is soo cute about this whole thing, I just love him to death! He said to me last night "Wow, look at you go! Kick *** baby!" He is such a goofball!

Good luck with your math quiz! I loved math in school, but I definitely don't miss school and all the self-inflicited pressure that came with it!
Old 06-09-2004, 05:23 PM   #83  
Motivated Lupine

How's our Hump Day going? LMAO. Oh my!
Old 06-09-2004, 10:16 PM   #84  
One step at a time...

My Hump Day is Finally OVER!!! I woke up early this morning, went to the gym with my sister and headed to work after a nice shower (of course).... Work dragged by, and I thought it was going to be 2005 before it was time to leave After work I went to the gym again so I could have the chance to talk to Leigh-Anne while I was working out, and then it was off to water aerobics with my other sister! Needless to say, I am beat and glad that Wednesday is coming to a close!
Old 06-09-2004, 10:41 PM   #85  
Motivated Lupine

Hmm- I need to live near you so I can do water aerobics with ya! Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to get another coatimundi baby (although I WON'T- I promise). It's a sad story- it's actually my little girl, Zoey's, baby brother. His owner is married and having financial troubles and her husband is pressuring her to sell him ASAP. I can't afford to get him, really, and don't need the added responsibility, but damn- I wish I could help out
Old 06-10-2004, 08:57 AM   #86  
One step at a time...

Ohhh...that really stinks that she needs to give up her pet Are coatis expensive to care for or something? It's always tough to be in a financial squeeze, but it's even worse when you have to give up 'someone' you love because it... Of course you want to help out, I want to as well, but you can't spread yourself too thin either... She'll find someone to love him!
Old 06-10-2004, 09:51 AM   #87  
Motivated Lupine

Well, they aren't normally expensive- I think she may just have too many critters and her husband isn't a critter person!

We're going camping tonight, so I won't be back online after I leave work (LOL) until Sunday morning
Old 06-10-2004, 11:50 AM   #88  
One step at a time...

Ohhhh.... I understand how that is. I hope you have fun camping, but don't eat too many S'mores!
Old 06-10-2004, 01:07 PM   #89  
Motivated Lupine

Eh, I'm going to avoid S'mores completely and just have a few roasted marshmallows! LOL! And I'm going to 'try' to avoid munching on snacks the entire time we are out there since my weight hasn't budged in about two weeks :P
Old 06-10-2004, 02:14 PM   #90  
One step at a time...

That sounds like a good plan, but it will be a test of your will power...Do you think you can think you can be "Lady Will Power" this weekend? I think you can do it! Make sure to go for hikes to get in some exercise too!