Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2004, 07:10 AM   #121  

Location: the Loralai district in Pakistan's Baluchistan Province

Well, you boring, know-it-all girls. At least I do my bit to make Thursday a little more interesting. It wasn't necessary to openly question my integrity. Now, Suzanne isn't going to want to be friends with me.
Old 05-14-2004, 08:24 AM   #122  
loves kleenex box art

Suzanne may not but WE LOVE YOU ALL THE MORE. I especially like being called boring. Remember when John Travolta was involved with that much older woman who died? When was that?
Old 05-14-2004, 09:29 AM   #123  

Before me.
Old 05-14-2004, 01:59 PM   #124  

I'm trying to get over the fact that Bagzie thinks hat man is my type.

I can't remember the pizza guy. Just the septic man and the spinach pie accountant. That Lush leads such a wild life.

I'm bordering on depression here. The hat man comment may have sent me over the edge.
Old 05-14-2004, 03:05 PM   #125  

Wabby, it was only because of his rodeo duds that Bagzie said that.

You are right, I do live an interesting life.

Now I need a nap.
Old 05-14-2004, 05:32 PM   #126  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default Brilliant lushpot

wabby WABBY wabby!!!!--Lushie is TOTALLY on beam----------------that is EXACTLY why I set you up with Hat Man-------------He rides the Rodeo!!! {and just to bug Peachers of course----} I BEG YOUR FORGIVENESS !!!!--- and thanks Lush for understanding!!{and you call me BORING!!!!} why i think i stirred it up real good!!!
Old 05-14-2004, 05:33 PM   #127  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

i will go have margies now to settle my stomach.----come on wabby ,have one too,and forget about our little tiff!!!
Old 05-14-2004, 11:06 PM   #128  
Member w/ messiest house

It was Blow Out, not Blow Up. And I did not do the roofer. Wasn't that a song by Blue Oyster Cult? "Don't Do the Roofer"

I saw Gregg Allmann eating in a Japanese restaurant in Charlotte. I have Robert Reed's autograph (Brady Bunch). My old bf knows Elvis Costello, Linda Thompson, Jennifer Connolly, all of the Bangles and Susie Cowsill. He's going to be a celebrity in his own right soon when his book is published.

But I think Peaches still wins. Gene Kelly beats anyone living.

Hat man's not too bad...in an entrenched country western way. Of course he done you wrong -- that's one of the songs.

We had dinner with a bunch of people, one of whom just turned 100 years old last month! He was very cool. Pretty hard of hearing, but a real sport. He had 2 martinis, a bowl of steamed clams and some chicken fingers.

My ankles are swollen. I bought a Pilates book, but it seemed to want me to have a lot of equipment and I have never done anything from it.

Kiwi
Old 05-14-2004, 11:08 PM   #129  
Member w/ messiest house

Most disturbing quote of the day:

"A skinned Furby sat on the edge of a table in Mr. DiBenedetto's work space."
Old 05-15-2004, 09:12 AM   #130  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

who is mr debennititosotititoo??? is he in the toymaker in pinocheeoooeoennoeoo?
Old 05-15-2004, 02:25 PM   #131  
Member w/ messiest house

Oddly enough, he was a toymaker at one time, I think, but now he works for Adidas making a bionic shoe. Maybe they'll come up with one that sticks its tongue out if someone steps on your toe

But I think you're thinking of Geppetto....

I have a due to excessive socializing last evening. The restaurant we always go to (believe me, there aren't all that many choices here in Podunk) has closed 2/3 of their dining space to renovate and it was soooo crowded. We had to squeeze 11 or 12 people into about enough space for 8. Very claustrophobic.

Fortunately DH is outside working on his boat, so I don't have to feel guilty about laying around in my pjs. Tomorrow DD is auditioning for a job at a nice restaurant down by the river (click here) (we rarely go there, too $$). If she gets it, I guess she'll be playing guitar and singing for her supper this summer. Freaks me out not a little to think of her either actually getting this job or being turned down. Don't want my baby to get rejected. Not sure I want my baby to be all grown up and working either! Oh well, maybe I should grow up and get over it, eh?

Kiwi
Old 05-15-2004, 06:17 PM   #132  

I saw Olivia Newton John at the Ritz in NYC in 1982...she was really old looking. I shook Engelbert Humperkink's hand when my cousin was his opening act. He had a concave chest.

Kiwi, I suggest a hair of the dog that bit you.

Where is everyone else. I'm running through the house and killing time on the internet. DD sang last night..it was wonderful. She is so Irish looking, but sings like a black girl in the 1940's.

OK, back to work. bye
Old 05-15-2004, 06:30 PM   #133  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

WOW!!!! kiwiette sings,lohani-girl sings the Bagzz-twins sing-----------CAN WE MAKE ANY MONEY OFF OF THESE GIRLS AS A GROUP?????? "DAUGHTERS OF COWS"---?????
Old 05-16-2004, 01:52 AM   #134  
Member w/ messiest house

[FONT=][/FONT]Yes, absolutely, they should definitely form a group. I think they should call themselves the Cybertwins.

My mother went out with Boss Hogg from that show I never watched. Before he was an actor. And Peter Gallagher was in my class in college. Now he's cute. He was cute then, too.

I want to hear Lushette.

Kiwi
Old 05-16-2004, 07:06 AM   #135  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Okay--------ted Neeley Gave Me And My Girls Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!! He Was Jesus In The The "superstar" Movie And He Was In The Travelling Show When It Came To Town Sometime Last Century.
Closed Thread