Old 04-15-2004, 09:36 PM   #76  

NOELLE I can NOT believe it JPL is gone. I liked him better than the red headed guy and that is who it was down to, the two of them. I am so shocked! JPL was different and had I believe he had some future with some training and he was a cutie. Oh well. America votes. Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 09:42 PM   #77  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Thanks for the tip Julie... I'm kinda sad for JPL, I liked his attitude, he was fun to watch. I can't believe Jon Stevens is still in there though w/ all the mediocre performances he's had the past few weeks. I guess everybody and their grandmas and grandpas are voting for him! *smirk* Whew, my guess is that Jas will be next. She's a good singer but she's got nothing on my girl LaToya. Fantasia was great last night but LaToya just seems so much more refined as a whole. I love Mr. Huff's voice too...a little smoky and hot hot hot
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 09:48 PM   #78  

I agree Noelle, now that JPL is out I think LaToya should win. She has great style, voice and is so beautiful.
Old 04-16-2004, 10:36 AM   #79  

Talking It's Friday!

Morning!
Tax day is over! As an investment person I am so happy! plus it is Friday which compunds my happiness! and it's sunny! Yeah!

AI fans? just started this year because my youngest brothers friend is on. He's the red head you don't like. Nice kid but just that -he's a kid. I thought his time was up after crocodile rock fell flatter than a pancacke...oh well

Alot of new stuff on the site since I have been here. What is that egg with an exclamation point mean?

I've been pretty good this week and all. OP as you say and I give myself one day a week off usually Saturday. More conscious of my snacking - now I choose fruits and healthier stuff instead of candy and I have cut out most of the refined sugars. I said most not all...I am not totally nuts. I was 160 starting this, now 153 and going down. A health scare will motivate you just don't wait that long until it does is my advice! I gotta say new smaller boobs make it alot easier to exercise. No black eyes!

Noelle congrats on the booming business but don't let it be the reason you are not OP! bring healthy snacks to graze on so you don't go glutton at night. Not trying to get up on a just don't sacrifice your health that's all.

Hey to Julie, Angie and Kempy! TGIF TGIF TGIF!

GEM/Summer
GEMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 11:01 AM   #80  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good Morning. We had to go to Corey's school to watch his play this morning. It was cute and of course he was the baker. They handed out cream puffs after the play and Brittany sat beside us and made us each take one so she could eat them. She is a skinny little pig.

We got in a walk with the dogs afterwards and of course now I am all sweaty. YUCK!! I usually walk and then shower but with Corey's play I showered first. Big mistake!!

Noelle, I cant kick you in the butt because I know how hard it is to get started and I have done the same thing myself for oh lets see....about 6 months now. You will get it just take baby stepas and we are here to support you either way.

What's everyone got planned this weekend?
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 07:04 PM   #81  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

HELLO.......Anyone home???? Where is everyone? We all have such a hard time with the weekends so this is when we should be here. I miss you guys.

We went to Bangor to go to T.C.B.Y. for a fat free yogurt and they closed!!!! Now there is no where to get soft serve yogurt around me. That sucks. Other than that not much going on with me this weekend.
Old 04-17-2004, 07:40 PM   #82  

Hi Angie it looks like you and me just do weekend patrol! We have been busy all day getting wood chips for the yard and spreading them. We have not eaten dinner yet and I am starved. I hope I don't overeat, but I don't think I will because I have got the kids nasty cold. And my throat is killing me. I agree with you no matter how busy we are we should just try and make an attempt to get here on Sat. or Sun. Because that is when most of us lose our willpower and control. So come on EVERYBODY post here on the weekends so Angie and I don't feel so alone. I miss everyone too. Well better get some supper on. Check in later. Julie
Old 04-18-2004, 11:22 AM   #83  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hey Julie, how are you feeling today? Better I hope. I have to go buy some deck stain and do the deck and the side steps but of course the house payment was due this week. Maybe next week. I cant believe how warm it is getting on the East coast...Everywhere except Maine really. We were supposed to see 70 tomorrow but they keep shrinking it down every day. Now they say either side of 60. How is that for pinpointing the temps?

I have to get to work but I will check back later.
Old 04-18-2004, 03:59 PM   #84  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Talk about a hard days work!!! I managed to cut myself at work today while slicing the pumpkin rolls. Ran the knife right down the skin under my thumb on the palm. OUCH!! I thought I was gonna puke. I got that all bandaged up and then went to grab a box and stuck a staple in my thumb on my other hand. haha

How is everyone doing today? It is pretty nice outside right now but a little windy. I am very jealous of all the 80 degree weather just south of us though.
Old 04-18-2004, 04:59 PM   #85  

Ouch! Angie!

You are not having a lucky day today work. I am feeling a little better. Less of a sore throat but stuffy, just feeling icky and worn out, and an irritating mom. Add those up and you got a miserable day. It is extremely windy here right now but warm. It must be at least seventy degrees. What are you making for dinner Angie? We have chicken on the grill (leg quarters) and when they a get close to being done we are going to put some bbq sauce on them. I think I will let hus do all the cooking and cleaning up tonight. My arms feel like spaghetti. I can hardly type this message. Angie do you think you need stitches? I hate those deep cuts that you can feel throb. Hope it gets better soon. Take it easy okay? Let that wonderful husband of yours help you out. As I know he will, he loves ya so much.

I wanted to do tons of spring cleaning this weekend and clean out closets but I just got my cleaning done that had to be done, bathrooms and dusting and stuff like that. I just have to vaccum the family room. Well just wanted to say Hello and have a great Sunday everyone, take care. Julie
Old 04-18-2004, 05:34 PM   #86  

I have such good intentions of posting more often. This last week was soooooo tiring. Kids were fine, really, I'm just feeling so exhausted. I think I got to bed by 8:30 every night. Yesterday was very windy. I told everybody that we had Santa Ana winds, but without the heat. The wind was blowing about 30 mph; very dry also only 9% humidity. The temp was around 70. Today the wind is calm and it is about 70. Julie: to you 70 is warm, to us it is cool. In fact, I'm ready to put on a long sleeve shirt.
Angie: take care of your hand. I hope it's not too bad.
I have an interview with a school that is closer to where I live. If I get it, I will be about 10-15 minutes from home instead of 30-45. The interview is on Friday. It will also be for 7th grade which is what I want.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Hello to everyone else.

Cal
calnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 07:08 PM   #87  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Julie, We had Tuna helper with peas,broccoli and bisquits. I dont need stitches because I scraped it down the tip of the blade so it isnt too deep but it does hurt. It was so funny tonight I was peeling a cucumber for Jay and he said"I can cut that. I dont want you to hurt yourself too bad so you cant work tomorrow." The little puke. haha

Cal, I am glad you have been getting too bed early. You need your sleep in order to keep up with a classroom full of kids.Good luck with your interview. I would hate to have that long of a commute every day especially with the traffic you describe.

My kids are on yet another weeks vacation. We just played badminton on the front lawn and we all suck so bad. I think I am going to buy some tennis racquets this weekend so me and Jay can play tennis on the courts across from his moms bakery. It is way in the country so there wont be anyone to watch how bad we are.

I am going to start to cook meat in the crockpot on Saturdays. I usually get take out because I dont like to cook on my one day off so maybe that will keep me eating right for that day.

I think I survived the weekend okay. My snack yesterday was Fat free frozen yogurt from Blue Bunny. Alot better than a typical Saturday thats for sure.
Old 04-19-2004, 12:54 PM   #88  

Hey guys. I guess I am the only one here so far today. The boss isn't here so I am trying to catch up on the stuff from the weekend. We got bad news yesterday. My cousin who is 16 yrs old got killed in a car wreck. He and his GF were driving on a curvy road and they think he lost control and the truck flipped. The truck caught on fire and they burned. Isn't that terrible. Such young kids to have their life taken like that. Ok now that we are all depressed.

Cal I think we must have all had wind yesterday. It was blowing like crazy here too. I loved it though. It kept the heat to a tolerable level.

GEM I thought I was going to die when I read that you know JS from AI. I think he is good but he only has one style of singing and I am not really certain if that style is what would go over now-adays. I watched last years though and I don't think that the poeple on this season are very good. I do have to stick w/ my home town boy George though. It just wouldn't be right for me not to vote for him.

Angei how is your hand today. I have done that to myself sharpening a knife. That is not the best feeling in the world. I am so proud of you for getting you walks in.

Julie I am sorry that I have been leaving you guys on the weekends. I swear things just keep popping up. I know that isn't an excuse though.

It is lunch time so I will check back in a few.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 02:11 PM   #89  

Oh my God Kempy I am so sorry for your loss. How sad, so young. The parents must be just so sad and devastated. What a terrible thing to happen. Hugs to you ....

How is everyone doing today? I am feeling a little better. Probally because hus went back to work ! I think we argued about everything under the sun. Stupid things. I think I am going to get some homemade salsa made and in the fridge. It always clears things up for a cold when you add a little heat. I will probally make what I always make on Mondays....enchiladas or super stuffed grilled burritos. With refried beans.

Angie I hope your hand is doing better. When you get a bad cut it is hard to do anything. Especially dishes or anything involving getting it wet. Take care. Did you get a walk in today? If call dancing around for a half hour with the kids I guess I got some excercise in today .

Noelle how are ya doing? I love the show House Hunters on HGTV and they had an episode last Thursday from Hawaii. It was so beautiful there. And I also learned one of the traditions there, everytime they went to go look in the house everyone took off their shoes. Even the realtor. Talk about clean floors! I am glad business is booming for you and Rick. But I hope it is not driving you crazy. I am starting to feel the sadness of my little starting school. How are you coping with that? I mean it actually brings me to tears. Am I normal ?

Hi Cal I think we got your wind last night. We had severe thunderstorms and boy was it windy....up to 50 miles per hour.

Have we lost Jacks? Where are ya girl? Come out and chat when you get a minute.

Well I will check in later I am going to go eat some lunch. Have a great afternoon everyone. I am so glad it is Monday, I know that sounds strange but I love just hearing about everyone's day. I am a pretty boring person, huh? Hahaha ....Julie
Old 04-19-2004, 03:13 PM   #90  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I made it here today. It is nice outside today so we just kinda hung outside for a while since the evil weatherman says it is supposed to cool back down for the rest of the week. WAAAHHH!!!! Yeah We got in a 3 mile walk this morning. I feel guilty because I know I should do it again in the evening but we have just been doing things around the house at night and stuff instead. We let the kittens outside today but I maed them go back in because I dont want them to get lost. I am so pathetic!!! Then the kids went out the side door and must not have shut it because Jay noticed Little Gray outside and Tigger too. So I put them back inside and Tigger will jump from the floor onto my shoulders now so he did that and I petted him and put him on the table to go outside and when I turned to step outside he jumped from the table to my back and got his claw caught in my chin!!!! I was swearing something feirce.

Kempy, I am so sorry for your loss. It is terrible to see someone die so young and such a horrific way to go to.

Julie, I swear to god we do the same things every night. I saw that episode too and thought it was neat to learn. Can you believe they picked the brand new house though? I would have thought they would have taken the other nice one with the big yard for the dog since that is why they were house hunting to begin with.

Yeah Jacks Where are ya girl? Come out and chat.