Old 04-30-2004, 09:59 PM   #136  

Hello Anyone going to be here this weekend? At the moment feeling kinda down and blah not my usual self....I wish you guys were here to talk . I mean I am glad it is Friday because hus is home for the weekend, but I like Mondays when everyone checks in. I ate terrible tonight, breaded fish, french fries, cream cheese stuffed japeleno peppers, pizza bread and for dessert a oreo ice cream shake ! What the heck is wrong with me. I have an arguement with my mother and almost eat the whole damn house down. She just drives me nuts sometimes. Btw if anyone doesn't mind me asking are any of your parents divorced, and remarried? My step-dad is a total dork! Listen to me I sound like I am talking in the 80's(dork, hehehehe)! Oh I really miss all of you. I will check in later this weekend. Everyone have a wonderful weekend and I hope your weather is beautiful Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 11:14 PM   #137  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey Julie...I just got a chance to post now, it's been another whirlwind day. It's a beautiful sunny day here and I got to go way up into the mountain where Rick was working to deliver lunch. I had to force myself to go back to the office to finish off some end of the month paperwork. I may be around this weekend since my home computer is acting normal again *crossing my fingers*. Hang in there--I think all our parents drive us crazy at one time or another. I get along with my parents, it's the inlaws that drive me nuts, especially the bros and sis-in-laws. I can't stand them and can't see how Rick is related to them . Anyway, I better
watch what I say before he inadvertently (sp?) happens upon this page... Anywhoo, I need to start closing up shop. Have a great weekend, I'll be thinking of you.

Hello to everyone else
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 12:17 PM   #138  

Wink Rain Rain Go Away

Hola Chicas!

It's the weekend and I just did some gardening. I wanted to get outside before the deluge of rain hit...I am trying to learn to garden but I am often scratching my head going is this a weed or a plant? At least I know flowers My hyacinths smell so wonderful and lilacs will soon be upon us. Now it's just what are the other things?

I am going to try and insert a picture of the puppy...Here I go....damn...I will learn this one of these days!

Julie I do not have parents that are divorced and remarried but I do know what it is like to but heads with them. It is kind of like an ebb and flow - there are high points and there are low points. My father and I are too alike for our own good but we have distinct opinions that are polar opposite - and I also don't back down from confrontation so it sometimes it explodes and there are 4 kids and two parents all with strong opinions and personalities to boot...my DH has a harder time with my family then I do with his. My in-laws are laid back cats - I actually love them. I think it is my husband that has the in-law issue. We are having both sides of the family for brunch on Mother's day I must be insane or close to certifiable.

What causes me to eat is that I cannot always come to grips that I cannot eat like everyone else. Why can't I have 4 glasses of wine and chips and dip at a party? Very often food has to be out of sight out of mind. Especially when I stress. My health was taking a beating and it looks as though I might have lupus - it scared me s*!tless so to help combat that I started going more vegetarian while eating and giving myself 1 day on the weekend to eat what I want. So far so good. I was back up to 165 as of January 15th and I am now at 149. Anything under 150 makes me feel great because Middle School is the last time I remember being under 150. I am 27 and I want to have kids and be healthy....okay, I digress....sorry about the - Just keep you chin up and today's another day and there are 3 meals in which you can redeem yourself.

So are we going to challenge each other for May? Winner gets a gift basket? bottle of damned good wine? Anybody have an opinion??? I want to try and exercise at least 5 times a week for 40 minutes a day and I want to find something I enjoy....and I need to something about this thing called a tummy - any suggestions?

I hope all have a good weekend!

Quote of the day:

Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age. But only if the grapes were good in the first place. - Abigail Van Buren (1918 - ), 1978

GEM/Summer
GEMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 12:42 PM   #139  

Good Morning Girls

BLOATATION (our word from Jacks) has set in after all I ate last night. Bad girl I was. Thanks Noelle and Summer for understanding. I probally should not have vented but I had no one to really talk to and my husband "says" he listens when I talk about things, hahaha. Isn't so funny when you tell them something and five minutes later they have not idea what you are talking about? I did my weigh in this a.m. and of course a gain only two pounds. I am not going to stress about it. I might make a big pot of chicken soup and send some to my recovering FIL and some to my SIL house because her little boy is in the hospital with pneumonia. And a hot bowl of soup sounds good. It has been cold here. Only 40's, lucky if we make 50.

Whats everyone up to this weekend? There a few childrens activities we might bring the kids to. Check in later. Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 02:10 PM   #140  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

DO NOT POST HERE!!!!! Sorry, I started a new thread early this morning and I guess I forgot to let you all know. I forgot it usually isnt that busy here on the weekends.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote