Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2004, 03:18 PM   #16  

Hey Randi, How have you been? And I hate that too! You still have such a pretty face

I hate when you can't close the weight machine all the way at the gym cause the boobage gets in the way.

Or sitting at a booth (or squeezing into it) with the boobage sitting on the table (hence the spots on the shirts)

Or the fear that a child in the middle of the store standing next to its skinny mama will blurt out "boy she's fat"

Or going the doctor and putting on that stupid gown that tears before you finish trying to put in on half your body.

boy that felt good
Old 04-24-2004, 03:22 PM   #17  
Look at me go ;)

Hiya Donna! It does feel good to get it out doesn't it? This is one of my favorite threads!
Old 04-27-2004, 11:55 PM   #18  

I love it when my son says "Mom, don't worry, I don't think your fat just because the kids in my school say you are"

Or when people who haven't seen me in a while ask me when I am due. My baby was born 11 mo. ago.

Or when I am told "you need to get some exercise" by someone who barely knows me.

What a great thread!
Old 04-28-2004, 05:06 PM   #19  

Default Oh one more!! This is GREAT

Because I like wearing clothes ALL the time.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:21 PM   #20  
Look at me go ;)

You just reminded me of another one:

Because I love being intimate.......but only in the dark
Old 04-29-2004, 12:12 AM   #21  

Default This is my favorite thread!!!!

I can't help it I keep thinking of more!

.......because I like having to research rides to find out what the wt. limit is... like the bumper boats. Would hate to be the one to sink one.
Old 04-29-2004, 06:07 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 240/236/150

Height: 5' 6"

Default one more...

Because I really didn't want that cute size 8 outfit I saw today
Old 05-12-2004, 04:19 PM   #23  

Because I love having every new guy I meet shy away in fear until I mention my SO because he's afraid the "fat girl" is going to hit on him.

There's a guy in my office who is rude to me to this day because, for some reason, when I 1st came to work here he got the mistaken impression that I "wanted" him. Sigh....
Old 05-16-2004, 07:35 AM   #24  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Gosh when I started this. I had no idea how much this would move me and you others. I am sitting here with tears in my eyes feeling with all of you.

I want to stay fat becasuse I love having to put anti perspirant not only under the arms but under the gut and boobs as well.

because I love looking 10 - 15 years older than my older sister.

because I can not stand shoppping for clothes

because i love the feeling of trying to pick the bike seat out of your but like it was being born!

I love the pain I feel (feet, legs back) have after a long day even with the expensive shoes and inserts.
Old 05-16-2004, 12:44 PM   #25  

I saw this thread and though..hmmmm sounds interesting. So, I clicked on it and I have found myself laughing and relating to all of you. I also thought I'd contribute:
I want to stay fat because...

My maternity clothes from that last pregnancy are just so comfortable....

If I lost weight what a waste of money it would be to throw all my fat clothes away and buy new "skinny" clothes.

If I were skinny, I might freeze to death in the winter.

Thanks for this awesome thread. It made my day! I actually had a baby 13 days ago so I actually am still wearing maternity clothes. I am also starting a modified Adkins diet. I'm not cutting the carbs drastically, but I'm watching them closely. I gained 52 pounds with my pregnancy (it was my 3rd baby) and he weighed 9lb 3oz and was 3 weeks early! I already feel like I've lost weight, but with that size baby I better have at least lost 9 pounds!!! It's nice to see my feet again and better yet, I can even reach them!!!

Lisa
Closed Thread